Work starts to rebuild Schoolhouse Bridge on the Montgomery Canal south of Crickheath, near Oswestry.

Martin Nicholas

Oct 30, 2020, 5:41:15 AM10/30/20
"After four years of preparation, work started this week on the
programme to rebuild Schoolhouse Bridge on the Montgomery Canal south
of Crickheath, near Oswestry..."
https://www.oswestry.life/article/work-starts-to-rebuild-schoolhouse-bridge-on-the-montgomery-canal-near-oswestry./

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
October).

A Usenet posting via: http://www.eternal-september.org/. If you find
their service useful, please make a donation.

Chris N Deuchar

Nov 5, 2020, 11:50:20 AM11/5/20
In article <20201030094...@dsklinux.lan>, reply...@mgn.org.uk
says...

> "After four years of preparation, work started this week on the
> programme to rebuild Schoolhouse Bridge on the Montgomery Canal south
> of Crickheath, near Oswestry..."
> https://www.oswestry.life/article/work-starts-to-rebuild-schoolhouse-bridge-on-the-montgomery-canal-near-oswestry./

Also brilliant news...
I did try to donate but the link that was being circulated when the
appeal initially went out simply didn't work how I think it should.
I gave up. I probably wasn't alone :-/

ch...@deuchars.co.uk http://www.Deuchars.co.uk
Author & Publisher: "A Boaters Guide to BOATING" 5.00GBP
Mixing old and new waterway techniques. ISBN 9780953151202
Details: http://www.deuchars.co.uk/publication/