Getting a Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccination Just Got Easier.

Martin Nicholas

Apr 1, 2021, 1:11:36 PM4/1/21

Suddenly, you don't need a GP, so much easier for CC'ers.

Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or manage
your appointments:
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
April).

The Usenet: Proof that social media didn't just begin with FB.

Martin Nicholas

Apr 1, 2021, 1:16:35 PM4/1/21
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:11:30 +0100
Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> Suddenly, you don't need a GP, so much easier for CC'ers.
>
> Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or
> manage your appointments:
> https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/

The website still says you should have a GP, but that doesn't appear to
be the case.

--
Regards,

Martin Nicholas.

E-mail: reply-...@mgn.org.uk (Address will be valid throughout
April).

What did you learn today? Something, I hope.

Martin Nicholas

Apr 14, 2021, 12:08:36 PM4/14/21
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:16:03 +0100
Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 18:11:30 +0100
> Martin Nicholas <reply...@mgn.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > Suddenly, you don't need a GP, so much easier for CC'ers.
> >
> > Use this service to book a coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination or
> > manage your appointments:
> > https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/book-coronavirus-vaccination/
> >

> The website still says you should have a GP, but that doesn't appear
> to be the case.

I got an appointment and the jab with three pieces of information:

1. Date of Birth.
2. NHS Number.
3. Home address when I _last_ had a GP.

--