What has happened to this Group

Colin Grant

Aug 6, 2011, 6:12:18 AM8/6/11
Many years ago I moored my narrowboat at Fox's yard in March. In those
days this newsgroup and the Fens themselves were alive with things boat.
It was all very pioneering and it seemed the Fens were on the brink of a
new dawn. What happened - it is now rather like the place never existed? :-(

Brian Watson

Aug 7, 2011, 3:46:45 AM8/7/11

"Colin Grant" <co...@12.me> wrote in message

It did, and does, but postings are few and far between.

Maybe everyone is now on Twitter or similar?

--
Brian
www.imagebus.co.uk/shop