licence fees

ken

Jul 26, 2011, 3:42:38 AM7/26/11
I have just been informed after paying my licence fee that I will not be
issued a licence until I produce an insurance certificate is this legal? if
so where can I get a low cost third party cover, I am on the river cam,I've
been sailing for over 30 years, and I've never been forced to have
insurance, is this just big brother getting his crocked hands on what's left
of my hard earned saving, pissed off of Ipswich