Happy New Year

Graham Seed

Jan 5, 2020, 5:01:01 AM1/5/20
Well.....there is usually somebody around at the end of the year, but it
seems this really IS the end. Happy New Year to anyone lurking - hope
you can still get out every now and then. Old Age - almost as
frightening as Donald Trump!
PS - I finally have a new computer. Cant be arsed to set up urw.

PeterC

Jan 5, 2020, 1:01:58 PM1/5/20
Happy New Year to you!
Pity that this group has fizzled out - just like a lot of us are doing.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away

wib...@bibble.com.invalid

Jan 6, 2020, 7:56:00 AM1/6/20
On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 18:01:56 +0000, PeterC
<giraffe...@homecall.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sun, 5 Jan 2020 10:00:59 +0000, Graham Seed wrote:
>
>> Well.....there is usually somebody around at the end of the year, but it
>> seems this really IS the end. Happy New Year to anyone lurking - hope
>> you can still get out every now and then. Old Age - almost as
>> frightening as Donald Trump!
>> PS - I finally have a new computer. Cant be arsed to set up urw.
>
>Happy New Year to you!
>Pity that this group has fizzled out - just like a lot of us are doing.

HNY

Usenet is sadly dying, the UK part appears to be going quicker than
other areas.

Nick Maclaren

Jan 6, 2020, 12:01:25 PM1/6/20
In article <egb61f5sqe86b2e60...@4ax.com>,
wib...@bibble.com.invalid <wib...@bibble.com.invalid> wrote:

>Usenet is sadly dying, the UK part appears to be going quicker than
>other areas.

It is, but no faster in the UK groups than elsewhere. Several UK
groups are still alive, though not thriving.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.