Free S/o 24th May,2019 Friday : GST ANNUAL RETURN, AUDIT AND IT'S COMPLIANCES by CA HIREN PATHAK @6.30PM@B-1111, Mondeal Heights,Ahmedabad: CA NITIN PATHAKPS: We require six article/paid assistants B.Com./M.Com First Class: CA/CS/CMAFinalist(Appea

1 view

nitinm...@gmail.com

May 21, 2019, 9:25:51β€―AM5/21/19
PS: We require six article/paid assistants B.Com./M.Com First Class: CA/CS/CMAFinalist(Appeared)

Free S/o 24th May,2019 Friday : GST ANNUAL RETURN, AUDIT AND IT'S COMPLIANCES by CA HIREN

CA Nitin Pathak: Gave an Interview on ETV-Bharat on Impact of Election Result-2019 on Share Market.

PPT ON BLOCK CHAIN BASIS BY Abhishek Jain

How to Handle IT Notices-Focus Demonetization

Dear Friends,

Free S/o 24th May,2019 Friday : GST ANNUAL RETURN, AUDIT AND IT'S COMPLIANCES by CA HIREN PATHAK @6.30PM@B-1111, Mondeal Heights,Ahmedabad: CA NITIN PATHAK

Further programme details below:-

GFT(God Freedom Technique) By Pradip Mukherji Seminar Details and other information available in Blog. Please check the Page link

PPT on Office Etiquettes & branding by Mr. Ketan Rawal

PPT ON RE-ASSESSMENT U/S 148 & How to Handle before AO/ITAT/HG by CA MEHUL TALERA

PPT on GST Annual Return and Audit by CS Nirav Shah

PPT Presentation on Cyber Security Awareness

PPT on Cyber Security Awareness

PS: PPT Presentaion on Art of Chart Reading -Share Market:

PPT on Art of Chart Reading -Share Market

Significant Beneficial Ownership E-BOOK

Significant Beneficial Ownership.. E. BOOK

Please to guide you for CISA ..CISM.. ETC COURSES RUN BY ISACA USA

Exam-Candidate-Guide-Continuous-Testing

PPT on Application of Tally ERP 9 to Implementation of GST and Automatic reconciliation through Tally with GST Portal :Shri Bhavin Goklani

Tally ERP implementation can automatically reconcile with GST Portal for GST-1, GST-2, GST-3B and Cash Ledger.

It also support Cash Ledger, RCM, different rate selection, IGST, CGST, SGST, TCS, CESS, Etc.

The different level at which rate of GST can be formatted are at Company level, Stock level, Stock group, Item group, Sales group, Sales Ledger group and Transaction level.

PPT on Implementaion of GST in Tally ERP 9

PS: PPT on In Depth analysis of Interim budget 2019:

Click on below link:-

PPT on In depth analysis of Interim budget 2019

Interview Link on you tube:

Click on below link:-

You Tube: CA Nitin Pathak

Confirmation through E mail: nitinm...@gmail.comWhatsApp: 9773125132

Past Events:

Major Relief/Changes decision are taken by CA Jenil Shah

PPT Presentation on 31st GST council meeting key updates

Share -Market -2019

Click on below link:-

PPT on Share Market -2019

Few PPT/Video available on blog as under: canitinmpathak.blogspot.com

and in You Tube: Nitin Pathak

You tube channel: CA NITIN PATHAK

Some of are as under:-
1. Share Market-2019
2. GST Audit and its intricacy
3. FEMA Inbound -Outbound Investment
4. Budget -2018 in details
5. Excel as an Audit tools
6. GST Article on different subject
7. CTC Planning
8. NPS(National Pension Scheme)
9. Cyber Security
10. Wealth creation through Investments
11. Deemed Dividend With More than 100 Judgement on this subject
12. Index fund Investments for novotio investors
13 EVT(energy vastu Transformation) New Technologies on Vastu

Many More other article on the different subject.

With tons of regards,

CA NITIN PATHAK

Regards,
CA Nitin M.Pathak
B.Com., LL.B., F.C.A., D.I.S.A.(I.C.A), D.I.R.M. (I.C.A.),

C.I.S.M.( USA),C.I.S.S.P(USA)., SAP-FICO (CERTIFIED)

N.M.PATHAK & Co.

Chartered Accountants

B-1111,Mondeal Heights,Nr.Wide Angle,

Iscon Circle,Satellite,Ahmedabad-380015

Ph : 079-29704689-90

M: +91-9825804094(NMP),9773125132(NIRAV) M. +91 8487974335 M.+91 7016637738

https://twitter.com/CANitinpathak

https://www.facebook.com/nitinmpathak

http://canitinmpathak.blogspot.in/

http://in.linkedin.com/pub/nitin-pathak/73/547/540