Waterproof and fleeces

已查看 29 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

David

未读,
2021年1月3日 09:41:492021/1/3
收件人
Just a passing note.
As it is winter and cold and as it is also wet I looked through my many
(don't ask) fleeces.

I have two with the correct coarse zip which matches the second zip inside
my waterproofs.

One is a very old Sprayway from the dawn of time (1980s I think) and the
other is a slightly more modern Berghaus which is currently in my Berghaus
jacket.

I'm now wondering why most fleeces have much finer zips.
Cheaper?

Cheers

Dave R

0 个新帖子