3 UFO's harassing helicopter

1 view

Corsham Viton

Apr 5, 2022, 8:49:20 AM4/5/22
19th of March 2022, I heard a very noisy police helicopter hovering over my local area. It was there for around 40 minutes. As it was about to leave the area, I was shocked to see three dark coloured "objects" harassing the copter. As they did so, the copter turned away from the area and left "sharpish" The three objects, each about the size of a Ford Transit van, hovered silently behind the "escaping" helicopter. I got the impression they were undecided as to what to do next. After a few seconds, the objects then turned and swiftly, noiselessly and very, very smoothly, headed off in a northerly direction. I discovered that (a few hours later) three similar objects had been sighted and photographed over the Bradford area.
The police were later contacted and admitted that their helicopter was in the vicinity at that time. They were also informed regarding the three "rogue" objects but never mentioned them in their reply.
That particular police helicopter is based in Salford, near Manchester and on returning to its base, it usually flies over the top of our house. (Easterly from my position) As the three objects were blocking its path the copter was unable to travel in the direction of its base. It then turned, and headed off in a Westerly direction - sharpish! Despite my many sightings of UFO's, I've never before seen such objects actually harassing an aircraft in that way.