Sponsor a British skydiver running the London Marathon for Mencap

Craig Poxon

Apr 16, 2004, 9:47:51 AM4/16/04
Paul 'Sharky' Ward of dirtdive.co.uk is attempting to run the London
Marathon this weekend in aid of Mencap. You can sponsor him here:

http://www.justgiving.com/pages/?pid=42040

--
Craig
D11665 FSB5

Weed

Apr 16, 2004, 11:20:09 AM4/16/04
ok ... weed
"Craig Poxon" <cr...@poxon.org.NOSPAM> wrote in message

DAVID TYLER

Apr 16, 2004, 1:48:32 PM4/16/04
The Red Devils are hoping to jump into the London marathon - weather
permitting and then they are running it.

Alex Busby

Apr 16, 2004, 5:51:10 PM4/16/04
Are you sure its the Freds Dave and not the Black Knights??

Buzz

"DAVID TYLER" <dpt...@macunlimited.net> wrote in message

DAVID TYLER

Apr 17, 2004, 2:37:34 AM4/17/04
On 16/4/04 21:51, in article c5pkg6$cnk$01$1...@news.t-online.com, "Alex Busby"
<alex...@t-online.de> wrote:

I can't see Tony Goodman running 5 miles let alone 26!!

No it is the Freds

Alex Busby

Apr 17, 2004, 7:58:34 AM4/17/04
Just going by this Dave

http://www.skydivegunners.co.uk/where_to_see_us.htm

Your right about TG running 5 miles though.

Buzz

"DAVID TYLER" <dpt...@macunlimited.net> wrote in message

DAVID TYLER

Apr 17, 2004, 3:34:19 PM4/17/04
There website also says they were jumping into the millenium stadium!! but
were in Cuba at the time!

On 17/4/04 11:58, in article c5r64v$k4l$00$1...@news.t-online.com, "Alex Busby"

joanagr...@gmail.com

Apr 3, 2020, 5:00:28 AM4/3/20
100% quick delivery we are suppliers in Retailing and Wholesales we
have variety of Chronic pain pills Such as
Opana,xanax,Klonopins,MDMA,Morphine Sulphate,OxyContin,
Oxycodone'LSD,PERCOCET,METHADONE, COKE many others we
have Variety of strains Cannabiss Oil,Green crack, Blueberry kush,OG
kush and other varieties CBD cartridges,THC,
Vape pens,meth,Wax, Shatter.

Whatsapp +44 7488813664

kik..hugobuds