Car Rental in Dubai

Data Lake

Nov 9, 2022, 4:17:52 AM11/9/22
Autorent car rental services providing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and UAE.

www.autorent-me.com

Dubai Rent a car

Car Rent Abu Dhabi

Car Rental Sharjah

Car lease UAE

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 4:52:28 AM11/9/22
Does a dog have Buddha nature?

Don Stockbauer

Nov 9, 2022, 5:06:29 AM11/9/22
Is Rusty Hinge his real name, or is that just an alias?

How many questions are there ?

inquiring minds want to know.

John Williamson

Nov 9, 2022, 5:12:07 AM11/9/22
On 09/11/2022 10:06, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> How many questions are there ?
>
> inquiring minds want to know.

There are more questions than answers, and the more I find out, the less
I know.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Brian Gaff

Nov 9, 2022, 5:37:52 AM11/9/22
Yes do they have young ladies delivering them, I somehow doubt it.

Strange old fashioned cultures over there.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"John Williamson" <johnwil...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

Peter

Nov 9, 2022, 7:42:40 AM11/9/22
John Williamson <johnwil...@btinternet.com> wrote in news:jt1cnlFkg52U1
@mid.individual.net:

> On 09/11/2022 10:06, Don Stockbauer wrote:
>
>> How many questions are there ?
>>
>> inquiring minds want to know.
>>
> There are more questions than answers, and the more I find out, the less
> I know.

I know that I know nothing

--
Peter
-----

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 9, 2022, 8:22:38 AM11/9/22
In article <a455a845-b8a7-45ac...@googlegroups.com>,
Data Lake <abdult...@gmail.com> on Wed, 9 Nov 2022 at 01:17:51 awoke
Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
Spamming Troll
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

Sam Plusnet

Nov 9, 2022, 3:15:01 PM11/9/22
??
Are you sure?

--
Sam Plusnet

Sam Plusnet

Nov 9, 2022, 3:16:49 PM11/9/22
On 09-Nov-22 13:16, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
> In article <a455a845-b8a7-45ac...@googlegroups.com>,
> Data Lake <abdult...@gmail.com> on Wed, 9 Nov 2022 at 01:17:51 awoke
> Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>> Autorent car rental services providing in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ras Al
>> Khaimah and UAE.
>>
>> www.autorent-me.com
>>
>> Dubai Rent a car
>>
>> Car Rent Abu Dhabi
>>
>> Car Rental Sharjah
>>
>> Car lease UAE
> Spamming Troll

You might want to bookmark it, in case it might cumminandy.

If I had a £ for every time I needed a rental car in Dubai...

--
Sam Plusnet

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Nov 9, 2022, 4:11:29 PM11/9/22
On Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:12:04 +0000, John Williamson
<johnwil...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>On 09/11/2022 10:06, Don Stockbauer wrote:
>
>> How many questions are there ?
>>
>> inquiring minds want to know.
>>
>There are more questions than answers, and the more I find out, the less
>I know.

" wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
Bob Seger

" There are known knowns. There are known unknowns.
But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know
we don't know."
Donald Rumsfeld

John T.

Peter

Nov 10, 2022, 4:34:43 AM11/10/22
hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:9i5omh96qqcp6s3e5uj2i9al8k90irnuf7@
4ax.com:
He got a lot of stick for saying that, but it's a perfectl reasonable thing
to say.

--
Peter
-----

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Nov 10, 2022, 5:30:02 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 09:34:42 -0000 (UTC)
Peter <mys...@prune.org.uk> wrote:

> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:9i5omh96qqcp6s3e5uj2i9al8k90irnuf7@
> 4ax.com:
>
> > " There are known knowns. There are known unknowns.
> > But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know
> > we don't know."
> > Donald Rumsfeld
>
> He got a lot of stick for saying that, but it's a perfectl reasonable
> thing to say.

Quite, I never understood the fuss - just stating the lbeeidgn
obvious innit a bit like "The problem isn't what you don't know it's what
you know that ain't so".

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Mike Fleming

Nov 10, 2022, 8:12:58 AM11/10/22
Probably more to do with who said it and in what context.

greymaus

Nov 10, 2022, 8:26:48 AM11/10/22
Yup, he was a bigoted politician, not an idiot.

--
grey...@mail.com

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the stench of an Influencer.
Where is our money gone, Dude?

RustyHinge

Nov 10, 2022, 8:40:04 AM11/10/22
Agreed. I always thought his mockers were a bit hard of understanding.

--
Rusty Hinge

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 10, 2022, 9:29:18 AM11/10/22
In article <jt4bmn...@mid.individual.net>, Mike Fleming
<mi...@tauzero.co.uk> on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 13:12:54 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
I hold himself and his daughter in somewhat higher esteem (from a very
low level it must be said) than I did. They have stood up against the
bullies who know what they know ain't so. At some personal cost.

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 10, 2022, 9:35:36 AM11/10/22
In article <so1ESpAf...@salmiron.com>, Nicholas D. Richards
<nich...@salmiron.com> on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 14:21:19 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
>In article <jt4bmn...@mid.individual.net>, Mike Fleming
><mi...@tauzero.co.uk> on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 13:12:54 awoke Nicholas
>from his slumbers and wrote
>>On 10/11/2022 10:09, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:

>>> Quite, I never understood the fuss - just stating the lbeeidgn
>>> obvious innit a bit like "The problem isn't what you don't know it's what
>>> you know that ain't so".
>>
>>Probably more to do with who said it and in what context.
>
>I hold himself and his daughter in somewhat higher esteem (from a very
>low level it must be said) than I did. They have stood up against the
>bullies who know what they know ain't so. At some personal cost.

Whoops senile confusion must be catching up with me. I am confusing
Rumsfeld and Cheney. <Retires with face covered to hide red face>

Richard Robinson

Nov 10, 2022, 12:40:53 PM11/10/22
Yes, but it's a pity he didn't complete the list. Are there not Unknown Knowns ?

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Richard Robinson

Nov 10, 2022, 12:42:26 PM11/10/22
Yes. It's like Al Capone's tax evasion or Boris Johnson's partying - miss
the main offence but catch him on a minor point.

Mike Fleming

Nov 10, 2022, 7:58:29 PM11/10/22
Cheney's daughter, yes. Cheney was (and probably still is) a loathsome
bastard who persuaded the idiot Bush to go to war in Iraq so he could
make more money from Halliburton.

Mike Fleming

Nov 10, 2022, 7:59:15 PM11/10/22
On 10/11/2022 17:40, Richard Robinson wrote:
> Peter said:
>> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:9i5omh96qqcp6s3e5uj2i9al8k90irnuf7@
>> 4ax.com:

>>> " wish I didn't know now, what I didn't know then"
>>> Bob Seger
>>>

>>> " There are known knowns. There are known unknowns.
>>> But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know
>>> we don't know."
>>> Donald Rumsfeld
>>
>> He got a lot of stick for saying that, but it's a perfectl reasonable thing
>> to say.
>
> Yes, but it's a pity he didn't complete the list. Are there not Unknown Knowns ?

Who knows?

Peter

Nov 11, 2022, 4:58:44 AM11/11/22
Mike Fleming <mi...@tauzero.co.uk> wrote in

> On 10/11/2022 17:40, Richard Robinson wrote:
>> Peter said:
>>> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in
>>> news:9i5omh96qqcp6s3e5uj2i9al8k90irnuf7@ 4ax.com:

>>> He got a lot of stick for saying that, but it's a perfectl
>>> reasonable thing to say.
>>
>> Yes, but it's a pity he didn't complete the list. Are there not
>> Unknown Knowns ?
>
> Who knows?

I know, but I don't know that I know.

--
Peter
-----

Richard Robinson

Nov 11, 2022, 7:41:56 AM11/11/22
Mike Fleming said:
> On 10/11/2022 17:40, Richard Robinson wrote:
>> Peter said:
>>> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in

>>> He got a lot of stick for saying that, but it's a perfectl
>>> reasonable thing to say.
>>
>> Yes, but it's a pity he didn't complete the list. Are there not
>> Unknown Knowns ?
>
> Who knows?

Fuck ?

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 11, 2022, 10:30:45 AM11/11/22
In article <XnsAF4C65823D...@88.198.57.247>, Peter
<mys...@prune.org.uk> on Fri, 11 Nov 2022 at 09:58:43 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
When the shit hit the fan I had a boss who said "I know nothing".
Somehow the shit did not normally hit the fan while he was still the
boss; he had almost always moved on to create havoc elsewhere.

John Williamson

Nov 11, 2022, 11:12:23 AM11/11/22
On 11/11/2022 15:26, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:

> When the shit hit the fan I had a boss who said "I know nothing".
> Somehow the shit did not normally hit the fan while he was still the
> boss; he had almost always moved on to create havoc elsewhere.

That is a real skill he had there.

RustyHinge

Nov 12, 2022, 8:39:04 AM11/12/22
I know that I know I don't know what I know I don't know, but I don't
know what it is that I don't know I know.