Dick Van Dyke

Brian Gaff

Aug 9, 2022, 4:56:17 AMAug 9
Seems to have also passed on, Who can forget his cockney accent in that film
with Julie Andrews. I think some channels are still showing Diagnosis
Murder.
Brian
PS If snowflakes really want a bad turn his name has two dodgy words in it.

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

maus

Aug 9, 2022, 10:37:51 AMAug 9
On 2022-08-09, Brian Gaff <brian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems to have also passed on, Who can forget his cockney accent in that film
> with Julie Andrews. I think some channels are still showing Diagnosis
> Murder.
> Brian
> PS If snowflakes really want a bad turn his name has two dodgy words in it.

He was good at what he did. All anyone could hope for, We had a EU
commisioner a while ago who was constantly attacked by a Dutch MEP
called Nell van Dyke

--
grey...@mail.org
Fi Fi Fo Fum, I smell the stench of an influencer

Mike Fleming

Aug 9, 2022, 1:41:56 PMAug 9
On 09/08/2022 09:56, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Seems to have also passed on, Who can forget his cockney accent in that film
> with Julie Andrews. I think some channels are still showing Diagnosis
> Murder.
> Brian
> PS If snowflakes really want a bad turn his name has two dodgy words in it.

No sign of him being dead yet in the real world.

Nicholas D. Richards

Aug 9, 2022, 3:36:19 PMAug 9
In article <jlfkj2...@mid.individual.net>, Mike Fleming
<mi...@tauzero.co.uk> on Tue, 9 Aug 2022 at 18:41:53 awoke Nicholas from
his slumbers and wrote
I wonder where Brian gets his news from, or is he not very careful.
Jerry Van Dyke (Dick's younger brother) died in 2018, so maybe old news.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/jerry-van-dyke-dead-
coach-my-mother-car-actor-dies-at-86-972500/
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

nev young

Aug 11, 2022, 4:11:14 AMAug 11
On 09/08/2022 09:56, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Seems to have also passed on, Who can forget his cockney accent in that film
> with Julie Andrews. I think some channels are still showing Diagnosis
> Murder.
> Brian
> PS If snowflakes really want a bad turn his name has two dodgy words in it.

I think he did well to get an optical recording medium named after him.
Does any one still use DVDs?

--
Nev
It causes me a great deal of regret and remorse

Nicholas D. Richards

Aug 11, 2022, 2:51:01 PMAug 11
In article <td2dj0$24fb1$1...@dont-email.me>, nev young <newsforpasiphae195
3...@yahoo.co.uk> on Thu, 11 Aug 2022 at 09:11:12 awoke Nicholas from his
slumbers and wrote
>On 09/08/2022 09:56, Brian Gaff wrote:
>> Seems to have also passed on, Who can forget his cockney accent in that film
>> with Julie Andrews. I think some channels are still showing Diagnosis
>> Murder.
>> Brian
>> PS If snowflakes really want a bad turn his name has two dodgy words in it.
>>

>I think he did well to get an optical recording medium named after him.
>Does any one still use DVDs?

Just used two today.

One to run a memtest.

The other to listen to the Elgar 1st Symphony.