un-sheddi

Tease'n'Seize

Jan 2, 2022, 2:30:02 PM1/2/22
Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Jan 2, 2022, 3:00:03 PM1/2/22
On Sun, 2 Jan 2022 19:28:50 +0000
Tease'n'Seize <tease-and-seize@invalid> wrote:

> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq

It's easier to scrape the solder splashes off - or just leave them.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Tone

Jan 2, 2022, 4:21:19 PM1/2/22
On 02/01/2022 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq

Looks up ROT13.

vebavat-obneq?

Nope. Sorry. Lost me there.

Tone

Peter

Jan 2, 2022, 4:37:29 PM1/2/22
Tease'n'Seize <tease-and-seize@invalid> wrote in

> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq

We all need a hobby.

--
Peter
-----

Nicholas D. Richards

Jan 2, 2022, 6:11:19 PM1/2/22
In article <sqt50e$b8o$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <em...@address.com> on
Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 21:21:18 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
I thought vebavat-obneq was an extreme sport done under watter.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

Peter

Jan 3, 2022, 5:56:16 AM1/3/22
"Nicholas D. Richards" <nich...@salmiron.com> wrote in news:C7Q
$GcA1Aj...@salmiron.com:

> In article <sqt50e$b8o$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <em...@address.com> on
> Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 21:21:18 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>>On 02/01/2022 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>>> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq
>>
>>Looks up ROT13.
>>
>>vebavat-obneq?
>>
>>Nope. Sorry. Lost me there.
>>
>>Tone
> I thought vebavat-obneq was an extreme sport done under watter.

Also on mountain peaks, I goove.

--
Peter
-----

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Jan 3, 2022, 6:30:04 AM1/3/22
On Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:07:33 +0000
"Nicholas D. Richards" <nich...@salmiron.com> wrote:

> I thought vebavat-obneq was an extreme sport done under watter.

I gooved it was the bit of wood used to keep solder splashes off
the table.

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 3, 2022, 6:57:26 AM1/3/22
Which reminds me e of a painful and embarrassing event in my teens. I was
soldering up one of my /bird cage' electronic test projects one day when,
unknown to myself a large blob of solder fell onto the stool between my
legs, I was stood up at the time, and when I sat down in my bri nylon
trousers with nothing underneath, I was at home, I was conscious of first a
very strong itch on the very sensitive area between my legs, ending in a
very big pain.
I managed not only to runining a good pair of trousers with melted solder
but also cause a burn that needed medical attention at A and E. The nurse
was trying hard to not laugh, I could tell.

So do beware of solder it can and will bite you where the sun don't shine.
Not I always wore underwear and avoided bri nylon after that.
Happy new year.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ahem A Rivet's Shot" <ste...@eircom.net> wrote in message

Brian Gaff (Sofa)

Jan 3, 2022, 6:58:10 AM1/3/22
Me too but it did remind me of a very painful experience.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tone" <em...@address.com> wrote in message

Richard Robinson

Jan 3, 2022, 8:29:51 AM1/3/22
Peter said:
> "Nicholas D. Richards" <nich...@salmiron.com> wrote in news:C7Q
>> In article <sqt50e$b8o$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <em...@address.com> on
>>>
>>>Looks up ROT13.
>>>
>>>vebavat-obneq?
>>>
>>>Nope. Sorry. Lost me there.
>>>
>>>Tone
>> I thought vebavat-obneq was an extreme sport done under watter.
>
> Also on mountain peaks, I goove.

Yes. There is a book of photos. "Rkgerzr Vebavat", I think.

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Sam Plusnet

Jan 3, 2022, 3:15:15 PM1/3/22
On 02-Jan-22 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq

Unir lbh gevrq vebavat gur ubbire?

--
Sam Plusnet

Richard Robinson

Jan 4, 2022, 7:48:58 AM1/4/22
Sam Plusnet said:
> On 02-Jan-22 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq
>
> Unir lbh gevrq vebavat gur ubbire?

But remember to ubbire gur veba first.

Nicholas D. Richards

Jan 4, 2022, 4:08:27 PM1/4/22
In article <lPIAJ.1278742$eFGb....@fx14.ams1>, Sam Plusnet
<n...@home.com> on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 20:15:13 awoke Nicholas from his
slumbers and wrote
>On 02-Jan-22 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq
>
>Unir lbh gevrq vebavat gur ubbire?

Or Zbecuvat the Evpuneqf?

soup

Jan 5, 2022, 6:12:55 AM1/5/22
On 02/01/2022 23:07, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
> In article <sqt50e$b8o$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <em...@address.com> on
> Sun, 2 Jan 2022 at 21:21:18 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>> On 02/01/2022 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>>> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq
>>
>> Looks up ROT13.
>>
>> vebavat-obneq?
>>
>> Nope. Sorry. Lost me there.
>>
>> Tone
> I thought vebavat-obneq was an extreme sport done under watter.

No, your thinking of jngre OBNEQvat, hardly a sport I would have thunked .

Sam Plusnet

Jan 5, 2022, 2:51:06 PM1/5/22
On 04-Jan-22 21:07, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
> In article <lPIAJ.1278742$eFGb....@fx14.ams1>, Sam Plusnet
> <n...@home.com> on Mon, 3 Jan 2022 at 20:15:13 awoke Nicholas from his
> slumbers and wrote
>> On 02-Jan-22 19:28, Tease'n'Seize wrote:
>>> Today I found myself ubbirevat my vebavat-obneq
>>
>> Unir lbh gevrq vebavat gur ubbire?
>>
> Or Zbecuvat the Evpuneqf?

Vmmng lbh Pyvss?

--
Sam Plusnet

Nick Odell

Jan 5, 2022, 4:59:26 PM1/5/22
Eh? Wazzat? I was too busy Ehffryyvat my Uboof to pay attention.

Nick