TV shows made on body cams

Brian Gaff

Nov 19, 2022, 4:47:29 AM11/19/22
Now it seems to be possible to get decent pictures and audio by bodyworn
cameras, we are seeing a lot of medical and police action shows, with real
members of the public in them. I just wonder how they go about asking for
permission to use these images etc? I mean, the police ones particularly
tend to show otherwise sane people behaving very badly, usual through drink,
and the medical ones often show people who eventually die of their
injuries. It must be a bit daunting to have to ask for permission.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Nov 19, 2022, 5:30:03 AM11/19/22
On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 09:47:22 -0000
"Brian Gaff" <brian...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Now it seems to be possible to get decent pictures and audio by bodyworn
> cameras, we are seeing a lot of medical and police action shows, with
> real members of the public in them. I just wonder how they go about
> asking for permission to use these images etc? I mean, the police ones
> particularly tend to show otherwise sane people behaving very badly,

As I understand it they have to either get permission (a release)
or blur the face.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 19, 2022, 6:28:09 AM11/19/22
In article <20221119102054.0f12...@eircom.net>, Ahem A
Rivet's Shot <ste...@eircom.net> on Sat, 19 Nov 2022 at 10:20:54 awoke
Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>On Sat, 19 Nov 2022 09:47:22 -0000
>"Brian Gaff" <brian...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Now it seems to be possible to get decent pictures and audio by bodyworn
>> cameras, we are seeing a lot of medical and police action shows, with
>> real members of the public in them. I just wonder how they go about
>> asking for permission to use these images etc? I mean, the police ones
>> particularly tend to show otherwise sane people behaving very badly,
>
> As I understand it they have to either get permission (a release)
>or blur the face.

Is permission still required to broadcast, if the person being filmed
has gone on to be convicted for the behaviour being filmed? I realize
that the law may well be different in different jurisdictions. Being
resident in England and Wales, that is the jurisdiction I am
particularly interested in.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

Sam Plusnet

Nov 19, 2022, 2:25:07 PM11/19/22
A wider question. Is there any limitation on filming in a public place?

If you are in a public place, do you have any right to prevent someone
from filming your behaviour - and later showing it to others (i.e.
broadcasting it)?

The Film and Video Institute[1] offer the following summary:

"What can I do? :– You can photograph and film people in public places.
You can film from a public highway. You can film the police in the
street, whether dealing with an incident or just ‘on the beat’. Even if
you are asked to stop filming you can keep any footage you may have
already shot. You can film children in public places but it is wise to
try to obtain permission if possible.

What can’t I do? :– You cannot film on private property without
permission. Shopping Centres are particularly strict about this, as are
Bus, Train and other transport operators. Finding the right people to
ask can sometimes be difficult but, once permission is sought it is
often granted. You are unlikely to get permission to film defence
establishments, like naval dockyards and military bases. You cannot film
the police inside a private building. You cannot film people if they
have a legitimate expectation of privacy, for instance in their home and
garden."

[1] No. I hadn't heard of them either.

--
Sam Plusnet

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Nov 19, 2022, 3:12:27 PM11/19/22

>The Film and Video Institute[1] offer the following summary:
>
>"What can I do? :– You can photograph and film people in public places.

Then there's those who like to film people in pubic places .. :-)
< the up-skirt artists >
John T.

Peter

Nov 19, 2022, 4:56:28 PM11/19/22
hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:g0einh1g1gmgsevucd5kp6ack7edop7ete@
4ax.com:
which is now an offence - at least in UK.

--
Peter
-----

Richard Robinson

Nov 19, 2022, 5:52:45 PM11/19/22
Following which, I heard a reference to proposals to ban the subsequent
problem of "downblousing". Which I suppose would displace the nuisance
to yet another piece of pestering behaviour. Bad Attitude is a tricky
thing to criminalise.

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Tone

Nov 19, 2022, 7:43:48 PM11/19/22
On 19/11/2022 22:52, Richard Robinson wrote:
> Peter said:
>> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:g0einh1g1gmgsevucd5kp6ack7edop7ete@
>> 4ax.com:

>>> Then there's those who like to film people in pubic places .. :-)
>>> < the up-skirt artists >
>>> John T.
>>
>> which is now an offence - at least in UK.
>
> Following which, I heard a reference to proposals to ban the subsequent
> problem of "downblousing". Which I suppose would displace the nuisance
> to yet another piece of pestering behaviour. Bad Attitude is a tricky
> thing to criminalise.

I think up trouser legging is still legal. Beware!

Tone

Tone

Nov 19, 2022, 8:00:22 PM11/19/22
That advice sounds about right to me. At one time on the Basingstoke
Canal our trip boats were the target of local yobs chucking stones. The
police advised me to get a video camera and film them.

I did. Gained the evidence, and the police did nothing.

But it did stop the yobs chucking stones at us during the day. They then
switched to chucking stone at us on our moorings at dead of night. I had
to make weatherboard window guards for all our boats.

I eventually stopped it by holding a raft race, and inviting the yobs to
make a raft. They did, and won!

Later I asked 'their leader' why they had decided to chuck stones at us
in the first place.

"Just something to do," was his answer. He's now settled with a gorgeous
wife and a good job.

I do wonder whether his kids will chuck stones at boats.

Tone

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 20, 2022, 3:34:00 AM11/20/22
In article <tlbt82$3b2r0$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 00:43:35 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
Prior to the Sexual Offences Act (2003?)there had been successful
prosecutions under the Common Law offence of Outraging Public Decency.
'Downblousing' might well be open to prosecution under Common Law.

The Voyeurism Act of 2019 covers 'upkilting' and the offence is creating
pictures or operating equipment to show private parts or underwear
beneath clothing where they would not normally be seen. It may be quite
difficult to envisage a prosecution over 'up long trouser legging', I
could imagine a prosecution for 'up shorts legging'.

IANAL.

Upkilting is included in upskirting, so does a Scottish Sergeant Major,
on parade, still wear a mirror on the toe cap of his boot?
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

chr...@privacy.net

Nov 20, 2022, 5:12:57 AM11/20/22
"Boys will be boys"...

(B'st*rds!)

Chris

Julian Macassey

Nov 20, 2022, 5:36:49 AM11/20/22
On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 00:43:35 +0000, Tone <to...@email.com> wrote:

> I think up trouser legging is still legal. Beware!

But you have to bring your own ferret.

--
"Fuck yourself" Dick Cheney to Sen Patrick Leahy when asked about
Haliburton. June 25 2004.

Julian Macassey

Nov 20, 2022, 5:41:26 AM11/20/22
On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 01:00:09 +0000, Tone <to...@email.com> wrote:

> That advice sounds about right to me. At one time on the Basingstoke
> Canal our trip boats were the target of local yobs chucking stones. The
> police advised me to get a video camera and film them.
>
> I did. Gained the evidence, and the police did nothing.

Of course not, where's the fun and glamour in keeping
the peace?

--
When you are lying drunk at the airport you're Irish. When you
win an Oscar you're British. - Brenda Fricker, Oscar winning

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Nov 20, 2022, 6:00:07 AM11/20/22
Tone <to...@email.com> wrote:

> That advice sounds about right to me. At one time on the Basingstoke
> Canal our trip boats were the target of local yobs chucking stones. The
> police advised me to get a video camera and film them.

<turn up volume on tour talk amp>
Here we have a prime example of Basingstoke wildlife, the Lesser Brained
Yobbo. If we are very lucky they'll show us their stone throwing rites be
sure to get plenty of pictures.

nev young

Nov 20, 2022, 6:30:27 AM11/20/22
On 19/11/2022 09:47, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Now it seems to be possible to get decent pictures and audio by bodyworn
> cameras, we are seeing a lot of medical and police action shows, with real
> members of the public in them. I just wonder how they go about asking for
> permission to use these images etc? I mean, the police ones particularly
> tend to show otherwise sane people behaving very badly, usual through drink,
> and the medical ones often show people who eventually die of their
> injuries. It must be a bit daunting to have to ask for permission.
> Brian

It was some time ago two separate things happened (abridged).
1. The ecilop told me the quality of my cctv images were not good enough
for them to use after an "incident" on my property. (I do not believe
this is troo)
2. I was warned by the ecilop that it was sick raptor to film the public
from my property. (I do not believe this is troo either)

I recently have had local plod come knocking on my door asking if I
might have recorded images on my cameras around my house.

I got some feeling of joy (schadenfreude) at telling them that because
of their previous actions (above) The cameras are set to only record
when there is movement on my property and that they are for the purpose
of filming wildlife (mainly birds & hedgehogs).

The worms hoisted and petard came to mind.

--
Nev
It causes me a great deal of regret and remorse

chr...@privacy.net

Nov 20, 2022, 6:51:43 AM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 10:35, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 01:00:09 +0000
> Tone <to...@email.com> wrote:
>
>> That advice sounds about right to me. At one time on the Basingstoke
>> Canal our trip boats were the target of local yobs chucking stones. The
>> police advised me to get a video camera and film them.
>
> <turn up volume on tour talk amp>
> Here we have a prime example of Basingstoke wildlife, the Lesser Brained
> Yobbo. If we are very lucky they'll show us their stone throwing rites be
> sure to get plenty of pictures.

When I first started boating, over half a cnetruy ago, one of the
'essentials' I was advised to get was a 'spare' camera. It didn't need
to have film* in. I was told to just point it at any miscreants 'in the
act'. They would run away in 99.9% of cases.
This still works - but you need an old camera with a tefeloto lens to
really make the point.

HTH, Chris

*expensive in the pre-digital world

Tone

Nov 20, 2022, 7:25:36 AM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 10:35, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> On Sun, 20 Nov 2022 01:00:09 +0000
> Tone <to...@email.com> wrote:
>
>> That advice sounds about right to me. At one time on the Basingstoke
>> Canal our trip boats were the target of local yobs chucking stones. The
>> police advised me to get a video camera and film them.
>
> <turn up volume on tour talk amp>
> Here we have a prime example of Basingstoke wildlife, the Lesser Brained
> Yobbo. If we are very lucky they'll show us their stone throwing rites be
> sure to get plenty of pictures.

Not far removed from that. The bridges on the Basingstoke Carnal used to
have a notice that said 'Cyclists Dismount' because the headroom over
the towpath is quite low. We were chugging towards one of them when a
cyclist overtook us on the towpath, looking round at us, waving to the
passengers on the foredeck as he cycled straight into the cut.

I managed to stop the 72ft boat before running over him in the bridge
hole. He was floundering about in the water screaming, "Help! Help! I
can't swim!"

I shouted over the PA, "Just stand up!"

He did, waist deep. He started to clamber out. I told him that he might
as well fish his bike out first!

He did, and pedalled off along the towpath, dripping, to the applause of
45 trip boat passengers.

Made my day, that did.

Tone

Brian Gaff

Nov 20, 2022, 7:53:42 AM11/20/22
I don't see the faces, but I hear the voices. Some shows do use a kind of
audio effect to change te voice pitch, but not many.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Ahem A Rivet's Shot" <ste...@eircom.net> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

Nov 20, 2022, 7:59:37 AM11/20/22
I just knew somebody would say this.
It is in fact a crime these days.
After all its not consensual, which I gather you need to have in writing
and signed.

Apparently over in France, a Friend of mine tried to take pictures of
somebody inside the Eiffel Tower and were told they needed permission, but
outside the perimeter was OK with the tower behind them.

Brian

--

--:
<hub...@ccanoemail.com> wrote in message

>>The Film and Video Institute[1] offer the following summary:
>>
>>"What can I do? :- You can photograph and film people in public places.

Brian Gaff

Nov 20, 2022, 8:02:11 AM11/20/22
What about audio recordings? I do this when visiting doctors or hospitals,
and have always been granted permission The only time I was refused was at a
Dept of Work and Pensions office, as they needed a copy made at the same
time on the same equipment.
Seemed a bit pedantic to us.
Brian

--

--:
"Peter" <mys...@prune.org.uk> wrote in message
> hub...@ccanoemail.com wrote in news:g0einh1g1gmgsevucd5kp6ack7edop7ete@
> 4ax.com:
>

>>>The Film and Video Institute[1] offer the following summary:
>>>
>>>"What can I do? :- You can photograph and film people in public places.

Brian Gaff

Nov 20, 2022, 8:07:47 AM11/20/22
Actually, The intent seems to be the thing. If you persistently look into a
bedroom, for example with your cameras, it is argued you are breaching
privacy. I to have been asked if there are any cctv records and as I'm blind
I don't have any. However even a ring door device can in some circumstances
who passes by and when. Some cars have cameras that if they detect them
rocking will record the activity as well.
Down near our local shops they put in a cctv system,and it has apparently
had blurring danger areas put into its field of view to not see inside local
properties.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"nev young" <newsforpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

Nov 20, 2022, 8:08:31 AM11/20/22
PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!

Tone

Nov 20, 2022, 9:20:47 AM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 13:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
> PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?
> Brian

Quatermass?

Tone

Richard Robinson

Nov 20, 2022, 9:34:52 AM11/20/22
Brian Gaff said:
> PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?
> Brian

Because it has the wit of a spill chicken.

Sam Plusnet

Nov 20, 2022, 2:45:48 PM11/20/22
On 20-Nov-22 14:34, Richard Robinson wrote:
> Brian Gaff said:
>> PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?
>> Brian
>
> Because it has the wit of a spill chicken.

And one should tell it to get plucked?

--
Sam Plusnet

RustyHinge

Nov 20, 2022, 3:38:29 PM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 13:08, Brian Gaff wrote:

> PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?

Try putting it all in upper case.

--
Rusty Hinge

Tone

Nov 20, 2022, 5:14:38 PM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 20:38, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 20/11/2022 13:08, Brian Gaff wrote:
>
>> PS why does my spell checker keep wanting to turn Cctv into Cacti?
>
> Try putting it all in upper case.

Or capitals?

Tone

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 20, 2022, 6:29:15 PM11/20/22
In article <tle8sc$3jqse$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 22:14:25 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
PARIS or LONDON?
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

Tone

Nov 20, 2022, 8:48:18 PM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 23:19, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
> In article <tle8sc$3jqse$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
> Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 22:14:25 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote

>>> Try putting it all in upper case.
>>>

>> Or capitals?
>>
> PARIS or LONDON?

Deep ends who has the most capital.

Tone

RustyHinge

Nov 20, 2022, 9:03:51 PM11/20/22
On 20/11/2022 23:19, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
> In article <tle8sc$3jqse$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
> Sun, 20 Nov 2022 at 22:14:25 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote

>>> Try putting it all in upper case.
>>>

>> Or capitals?
>>
> PARIS or LONDON?

BANG COCK

Tone

Nov 20, 2022, 10:56:22 PM11/20/22
On 21/11/2022 02:03, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 20/11/2022 23:19, Nicholas D. Richards wrote:
>> In article <tle8sc$3jqse$1...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com>  on

>>> Or capitals?
>>>
>> PARIS or LONDON?
>
> BANG COCK

I had to bang a few cocks in my time as a plumbing and heating engineer.
How many folks make sure their stopcocks aren't stuck?

Use it or lose it.

Tone

Brian Gaff

Nov 21, 2022, 5:19:49 AM11/21/22
Hmm well, TV tells me it should be in upper case, so Maybe what is best is
to add CCTV to the dictionary, and see if that fixes it.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"RustyHinge" <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

Nov 21, 2022, 5:27:32 AM11/21/22
Which reminds me. Those weird emails outlook sometimes sends me about Paris,
London Lisbon etc, just to tell me about a meeting I have no intention of
attending or those folk who think everyone has a calendar on all their
equipment and sends a gmail calendar request need to understand that us non
corporate types don't use such management tools, we prefer to live life as
it comes and not be tied down by the strict timekeeping of some council
officer.
I well remember somebody who knew Donna Summer quite well said that when
she was not on tour or at a residency, she used Donna Time, which apparently
meant, I will see you but I'm not committing to what time.
I personally subscribe to this idea. Far too much of our lives are governed
by the times others decide upon. That is no doubt why so many people when
given the chance used to time shift TV shows, and do the same now on catch
up services.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Nicholas D. Richards" <nich...@salmiron.com> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

Nov 21, 2022, 5:30:59 AM11/21/22
Yes mine is a little stuck right now, but its on lead pipe and I'm a bit
worried that if I use a couple of mole grips and some plusgas or similar,
when it frees I'll bust the lead pipe!

Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Tone" <to...@email.com> wrote in message

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 21, 2022, 7:22:03 AM11/21/22
In article <tleld1$3jqse$2...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
Mon, 21 Nov 2022 at 01:48:05 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
I'll throw in my quarter groat's worth.

Richard Robinson

Nov 21, 2022, 8:07:59 AM11/21/22
Did you mean "bet ducks" ?

Tone

Nov 21, 2022, 8:42:05 AM11/21/22
On 21/11/2022 10:30, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Yes mine is a little stuck right now, but its on lead pipe and I'm a bit
> worried that if I use a couple of mole grips and some plusgas or similar,
> when it frees I'll bust the lead pipe!
>
> Brian

Lead pipe was fazed out years ago, Brian. It should all be changed
before it starts leaking. It doesn't last forever.

Tone

Tone

Nov 21, 2022, 8:45:31 AM11/21/22
'phased' - Pedant trap

Tone

Nicholas D. Richards

Nov 21, 2022, 9:41:17 AM11/21/22
In article <tlfvdq$3o2j9$3...@dont-email.me>, Tone <to...@email.com> on
Mon, 21 Nov 2022 at 13:45:19 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
I take it that the freeholder/long leaseholder/landlord is responsible
for replacing lead pipes with in the property. Who is responsible for
the stretch between the inside stopcock and the stop valve in the
street?

Asking for a friend.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Tim+

Nov 21, 2022, 10:18:05 AM11/21/22

Jim the Geordie

Nov 21, 2022, 10:57:40 AM11/21/22
In article <tlfv75$3o2j9$2...@dont-email.me>, to...@email.com says...
How long is forever?
Mine has been there since 1888 untouched. I assume that the 'oxide?'
layer on the inside keeps the metal away from the water.
The previous residents departed this world aged 90 and 95. I'll settle
for that.
Mind you we filter all our drinking water with a filter jug as my wife
doesn't like the taste of chlorine. I wouldn't bother.

--
Jim the Geordie

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Nov 21, 2022, 11:00:04 AM11/21/22
On Mon, 21 Nov 2022 14:40:55 +0000
"Nicholas D. Richards" <nich...@salmiron.com> wrote:

> I take it that the freeholder/long leaseholder/landlord is responsible
> for replacing lead pipes with in the property. Who is responsible for
> the stretch between the inside stopcock and the stop valve in the
> street?

Here in Ireland it's definitely the owner's responsibility. When we
were connected my contractors had to put the pipe in from the street to the
house.

Tone

Nov 21, 2022, 11:08:58 AM11/21/22
That's known as the 'service main' and it is the property owner's
responsibility right up to the external stop valve. There are a lot of
lead ones still down there, but they are all life expired.

Tone

Tone

Nov 21, 2022, 11:14:32 AM11/21/22
The main promble is the service main, buried in the front garding. If
it's an acidy soil, eventually it will eat pinholes in the lead. If
there is a meter on the outside stop valve, that can be a very expensive
leak. It also deep ends on how well it was originally laid.

The general plumbing rule now is, if you find lead, replace it.

Tone

Richard Robinson

Nov 21, 2022, 11:35:18 AM11/21/22
Jim the Geordie said:
> In article <tlfv75$3o2j9$2...@dont-email.me>, to...@email.com says...
>> On 21/11/2022 10:30, Brian Gaff wrote:
>> > Yes mine is a little stuck right now, but its on lead pipe and I'm a bit
>> > worried that if I use a couple of mole grips and some plusgas or similar,
>> > when it frees I'll bust the lead pipe!
>>
>> Lead pipe was fazed out years ago, Brian. It should all be changed
>> before it starts leaking. It doesn't last forever.
>
> How long is forever?

In my experience of similiarly-aged houses, 100 years, give or take some.

Current home dates from the 1880s, pinhole leak in handbasin downpipe
+15 years ago. Pervious house, possibly a few years later, pinhole leak
c1995. (Late victorian) house before that, no current leaks but several
bits of charring on walls where someone had fixed leaks with a blowtorch
(is what I was told).

I daresay mileages vary with quality of pipe/metal ?

If you have access, "weatherproofing tape" will fix them and keep them
fixed for ages. Horrible stuff to jbex with, mind.

> Mine has been there since 1888 untouched. I assume that the 'oxide?'
> layer on the inside keeps the metal away from the water.
> The previous residents departed this world aged 90 and 95. I'll settle
> for that.
> Mind you we filter all our drinking water with a filter jug as my wife
> doesn't like the taste of chlorine. I wouldn't bother.

Richard Robinson

Nov 21, 2022, 11:43:53 AM11/21/22
And charge loadofzbarl.

I got that done a few months agoi [1], along with some other stuff. The
weatherpoofing-tape bodge had held for maybe 10 or 15 years.

[1] Internally[2]. The pipe from the main into the house is a Known
Umnkown, under ~20ft of concrete.

[2] No. Inside the /house/.

Adrian

Nov 21, 2022, 1:55:54 PM11/21/22
In message <xAqDoOA3...@salmiron.com>, Nicholas D. Richards
<nich...@salmiron.com> writes
>I take it that the freeholder/long leaseholder/landlord is responsible
>for replacing lead pipes with in the property. Who is responsible for
>the stretch between the inside stopcock and the stop valve in the
>street?

It is part of the property, so the responsibility is the same as the
internal pipework.

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 4:47:08 AM12/1/22
Do you think that eventually there will be so much blabber out there that it can't even be searched anymore?

Don Stockbauer

Dec 1, 2022, 12:36:49 PM12/1/22
to answer my own question probably there's some type of mathematical Doohickey or serum or some thing or another that states as long as you have a body of information you can always search it because that's like a subset problem of creating the database in the first place so probably if you can create a database of information you can probably search it I would guess but I've only got a four year degree from a state college here in Texas so what do I know and the other thing I wanted to talk about it's just someone being a troll I don't really think it's fair to trolls to be called trolls I mean look at Jesus if he multiplied all those fishes wasn't it or was it bread and I fed the multitude so from what I hear he was out trolling to get the fish meal from some kind of boat and that's what he used to feed the multitudes with and therefore then
so anyway did you know that my particular post here is just one of its either and infinity of possible posts or it's one of a great big huge number you know like quadrillion's or even bigger so y'all have a nice day and dumb don't take any wooden nickels do y'all have wooden nickels in Britain