Wireless Roedeans

瀏覽次數:16 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 清晨7:48:522022/11/7
收件者:
I has two, both Logitech, but slightly different eggs stirrers. the
newer one has just stopped responding to the scrolling wheel, the other
one - er, I disunforget how it died, but I now has a brace of semi
hfrless rodeans.

Apart from borking both apart and transporting the byqre scrolling wheel
into the arjer one, slapping them about a bit or fumigating them in an
isopropyl incohere box, Anyone any suggestives?

I has a eTcso roedean with a tail, and all of it jbexeth, so nowt to
lose except 2 of fairly arj rajo ickle-tickles.

--
Rusty Hinge

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 清晨7:52:282022/11/7
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 12:48, RustyHinge wrote:
> I has two, both Logitech, but slightly different eggs stirrers. the
> newer one has just stopped responding to the scrolling wheel, the other
> one - er, I disunforget how it died, but I now has a brace of semi
> hfrless rodeans.
>
> Apart from borking both apart and transporting the byqre scrolling wheel
> into the arjer one, slapping them about a bit or fumigating them in an
> isopropyl incohere box, Anyone any suggestives?
>
>  I has a eTcso roedean with a tail, and all of it jbexeth, so nowt to
> lose except 2 of fairly arj rajo ickle-tickles.

Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble
wireless Roedean?

John Williamson

未讀,
2022年11月7日 上午8:04:052022/11/7
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 12:52, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 07/11/2022 12:48, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I has two, both Logitech, but slightly different eggs stirrers. the
>> newer one has just stopped responding to the scrolling wheel, the
>> other one - er, I disunforget how it died, but I now has a brace of
>> semi hfrless rodeans.
>>
>> Apart from borking both apart and transporting the byqre scrolling
>> wheel into the arjer one, slapping them about a bit or fumigating them
>> in an isopropyl incohere box, Anyone any suggestives?
>>
>> I has a eTcso roedean with a tail, and all of it jbexeth, so nowt to
>> lose except 2 of fairly arj rajo ickle-tickles.
>
> Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble
> wireless Roedean?

No, but unmantling them and cleaning the optics may solve your prombles.
I also find that a new flattery often helps, but you've prolly tried
that already...

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

hub...@ccanoemail.com

未讀,
2022年11月7日 上午8:28:442022/11/7
收件者:
+ 1
It takes only a tiny bit of crud inside to cause problems.
The danger-point is snapping it open < after removing a screw >
without breaking the wee snapping part ..
John T.

Julian Macassey

未讀,
2022年11月7日 上午8:32:532022/11/7
收件者:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 13:04:02 +0000, John Williamson
<johnwil...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> No, but unmantling them and cleaning the optics may solve your prombles.
> I also find that a new flattery often helps, but you've prolly tried
> that already...

I got a free wireless rodent that way. The guy who
thought he was much smarter than I tossed his wireless rodent
into the wagga-pagga. I fished it out and put a fresh slattery
in it. Worked like a charm with another flattery.

--
When you are lying drunk at the airport you're Irish. When you
win an Oscar you're British. - Brenda Fricker, Oscar winning actor

Chris Elvidge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 上午8:53:582022/11/7
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 12:52, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 07/11/2022 12:48, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I has two, both Logitech, but slightly different eggs stirrers. the
>> newer one has just stopped responding to the scrolling wheel, the
>> other one - er, I disunforget how it died, but I now has a brace of
>> semi hfrless rodeans.
>>
>> Apart from borking both apart and transporting the byqre scrolling
>> wheel into the arjer one, slapping them about a bit or fumigating them
>> in an isopropyl incohere box, Anyone any suggestives?
>>
>> I has a eTcso roedean with a tail, and all of it jbexeth, so nowt to
>> lose except 2 of fairly arj rajo ickle-tickles.
>
> Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble
> wireless Roedean?

I've had no problems with my Tecknet wireless rodents - like these:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TeckNet-M002-Classic-Wireless-Mouse/dp/B001DHECXA/ref=sr_1_5?crid=1T7TCFTEMDTCK&keywords=wireless+mouse&qid=1667828868&sprefix=wireless+mouse%2Caps%2C975&sr=8-5

But if you only use one operating system, you may be better with
bluetooth (eg):
https://www.amazon.co.uk/TeckNet-Bluetooth-Adjustable-Wireless-Cordless-Black/dp/B07GQXNG4F/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3ODBO1IPKAULY&keywords=bluetooth+mouse+tecknet&qid=1667829143&sprefix=bluetooth+mouse+tecknet%2Caps%2C267&sr=8-4

--
Chris Elvidge
England

Tease'n'Seize

未讀,
2022年11月7日 中午12:10:132022/11/7
收件者:
RustyHinge wrote:

>> I has two, both Logitech
>
> Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble wireless Roedean?

Well, I have a three of logitech, and would recommend they, but I doubt you want
to hear that ...

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:07:412022/11/7
收件者:
The Logitech hoptickle roedean is difficult to prise apart - some of it
looks as if it unmantulates, but either needs a thorough demolition wbo
or just *looks* as if it can be prised open. Besides, the outer parts of
the hoptix is cleanabubble from underneath, without violence.

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:14:122022/11/7
收件者:
ATM I only hfr it in the floptap, but when I'm mobile a bit more I has
two of full towers, another (old) flap pot, a swerver and a couple of
blackcurrant pies, so transplanting ability is ideal.

But, ta.

John Williamson

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:14:162022/11/7
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 18:07, RustyHinge wrote:

> The Logitech hoptickle roedean is difficult to prise apart - some of it
> looks as if it unmantulates, but either needs a thorough demolition wbo
> or just *looks* as if it can be prised open. Besides, the outer parts of
> the hoptix is cleanabubble from underneath, without violence.

The wheel sensor may also be hoptickle, and all of us have grease on our
fingers, which transfers itself round the interior via the wheel.

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:15:402022/11/7
收件者:
Well, I may just be unlucky, so might just severely persecute.

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:27:322022/11/7
收件者:
Ah, that I didenkno - that approach seems to have legses.

Tease'n'Seize

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午1:35:552022/11/7
收件者:
John Williamson wrote:

> The wheel sensor may also be hoptickle, and all of us have grease on our
> fingers, which transfers itself round the interior via the wheel.

try poking a toofpik down the side of the wheel, while rotating it

Sam Plusnet

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午3:13:002022/11/7
收件者:
On 07-Nov-22 18:27, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 07/11/2022 18:14, John Williamson wrote:
>> On 07/11/2022 18:07, RustyHinge wrote:
>>
>>> The Logitech hoptickle roedean is difficult to prise apart - some of it
>>> looks as if it unmantulates, but either needs a thorough demolition wbo
>>> or just *looks* as if it can be prised open. Besides, the outer parts of
>>> the hoptix is cleanabubble from underneath, without violence.
>>>
>> The wheel sensor may also be hoptickle, and all of us have grease on
>> our fingers, which transfers itself round the interior via the wheel.
>
> Ah, that I didenkno - that approach seems to have legses.

That's one reason I like the Logitech M570 trackball 'mouse'. You can
just poke its ball out with a finger, give it a wash, inspect and clean
the sensor etc. & shove it back home.
No dismantlery needed.

--
Sam Plusnet

Don Stockbauer

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午4:03:272022/11/7
收件者:
yeah it's a sad story about old donnn the shed Don got into the shed by entering a six worm contest and his winning entry was general Cartwright exclaimed not my fault well that's real old news now because I think General Cara was indicted on some type of charges are in it so we have to go with the modern version Vladimir Putin exclaimed not my fault so then things kind of Bompton long until we got to the dreaded quoting. Several years wasted on going over the details of quoting in quoting this and quoting that and it was almost as bad as what Winston Smith was relegated to after the rats almost ate him and he was given a sinecure job and that was determining if brackets go outside. Your. Go outside brackets for the new speed dictionary which is kind of like arguing weather what are you saying donnn's programming skills are minimal so he knew he just how do use Google groups because all it takes is to fill out a simple form where is Thunderball takes years and years of higher level education and quantum physics and cybernetics and all that so donnn was happy sending messages to the shed using Google groups but periodically certain someone would bitch about it and upset donnn really badly and then he would sometimes come back and contribute his great knowledge to the shed but there's always that last time and I'm afraid this is it one last criticism of Google groups and that's it adios amigos you'll have a nice time and I don't know if I'm lying here or not if you like I might come back or maybe so maybe you know who knows and this particular posting here is evidence of how there are an infinite number of things you can say to one another in And this here is about 2/3 of them have a nice day. Just a little more apparently using it will absorb whatever huge file you throw at it I mean is there an actual limit I mean trillions Centillion the vitamins that rejected her and also somebody said there's there's no one administrators here and using it but I can damn sure will negate that they kick me out of all movies Kubrick and I can't post there so what the hell is going on anyway have a nice day again

Kerr-Mudd, John

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午4:11:052022/11/7
收件者:
On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 13:03:26 -0800 (PST)
Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
[]

> yeah it's a sad story about old donnn the shed Don got into the shed by entering a six worm contest and his winning

Calm down and find the fullstop button.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Brian D

未讀,
2022年11月7日 下午5:37:052022/11/7
收件者:
I had a multitude of logitech ones, would recomend until I got the last one
-- after a few munfs it started bouncing on one of its buttons.

--
Braind

Andrew Marshall

未讀,
2022年11月8日 凌晨3:32:132022/11/8
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 20:12, Sam Plusnet wrote:
> That's one reason I like the Logitech M570 trackball 'mouse'.  You can
> just poke its ball out with a finger, give it a wash, inspect and clean
> the sensor etc. & shove it back home.
> No dismantlery needed.

I have two older, no-longer-fbyq, wired versions of that one. A good
popping-out and pyrnavat keeps the ball jbexvat cebcreyl.

One of these ones' scrollwheel no longer jbexeth, thobut, and I have not
yet found out why.

I also have an even older version, which has a ring with a hole in it to
keep the ball in place. Stick the end of a ball pen or simla in the hole
and rotate the ring about thirty degrees anti-clockwise to release the
ball, then pyrna the innards and replace.

--
Regards,
Andrew.

Sam Plusnet

未讀,
2022年11月8日 下午2:42:402022/11/8
收件者:
Many decades ago, we supplied equipment to the RN.
The operator stations used trackerballs - where the ball was around the
size & weight of a snooker ball[1] and that assembly sold for several
thousand squid.

If you gave it a good spin, there was enough inertia for the cursor to
fly right across the (circular) screen.

--
Sam Plusnet

Brian Gaff

未讀,
2022年11月9日 清晨5:34:212022/11/9
收件者:
I don't use them but the LT combo of rodent and bored keys seems to work
well. You might find that its dongle for usb needs to be on an extension
though, as the puuter might screen it.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"RustyHinge" <rusty...@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote in message

Mike Fleming

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午8:43:062022/11/10
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 12:52, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 07/11/2022 12:48, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I has two, both Logitech, but slightly different eggs stirrers. the
>> newer one has just stopped responding to the scrolling wheel, the
>> other one - er, I disunforget how it died, but I now has a brace of
>> semi hfrless rodeans.
>>
>> Apart from borking both apart and transporting the byqre scrolling
>> wheel into the arjer one, slapping them about a bit or fumigating them
>> in an isopropyl incohere box, Anyone any suggestives?
>>
>>   I has a eTcso roedean with a tail, and all of it jbexeth, so nowt to
>> lose except 2 of fairly arj rajo ickle-tickles.
>
> Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble
> wireless Roedean?

Deep ends how big you want it. I've got several Logitechs, the M705 on
my desktop desk has a slightly unreliable right button, the M705 on my
orifice desk is jbexing fine, the smaller M185s that we have three of
for mobile lapdog duty are all trouble-free. The M705 has a scroll wheel
that can be switched between clicky and smooth, which is why I favour
them. Instructions on dismantly and remantly of the M705 can be found on
Youtub and if necessary the slidey parts may be obhtug from That Ebay so
I intend at some point to strip down the desktop desk one and attack the
button contacts with contact cleaner.

Mike Fleming

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午8:50:052022/11/10
收件者:
On 07/11/2022 18:07, RustyHinge wrote:

> The Logitech hoptickle roedean is difficult to prise apart - some of it
> looks as if it unmantulates, but either needs a thorough demolition wbo
> or just *looks* as if it can be prised open. Besides, the outer parts of
> the hoptix is cleanabubble from underneath, without violence.

Have you searched Youtub? There's dismantly videos for quite a few
meeces there. Little Logitech ones seem to have a screw in the battery
compartment and the larger ones have a few more screws.

Nicholas D. Richards

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午9:35:352022/11/10
收件者:
In article <jt4dsb...@mid.individual.net>, Mike Fleming
<mi...@tauzero.co.uk> on Thu, 10 Nov 2022 at 13:50:03 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
In the case of the MX Anywhere 2 the are under the glide pads. A simple
search of the interweb will show how to change the battery and where to
buy a replacement battery and pads.

I have not yet had to clean the mouse although battery life is getting
to be a bit short.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午10:00:122022/11/10
收件者:
'Fraid I avoid U-bend 'cos it's nosey.

It might be worth risking the sacrifice of an old rodent by taking a
leaf out of the cheapjack clock and watch 'repairers' book. They used to
put the movements in an airtight box with a quantity of benzene and warm
it, and keep it warm for a while.

The benzene evaporated and condensed on the cold movement, diluting any
oil, which ran off. The movements were then shown an air-blast, which
removed any remaing dust or grit.

The only-slightly-less-cheapjack operators re-oiled the movements using
a stripped-off (oo-er!) strand separated from a feather, moistened with
light oil.

Don't play with benzene, it's Bad News...

You could try a sacrificial mouse in a treacle tin (other tins are
available) and some isopropyl alcohol thobut.

Put mouse in a plastic bag in the freezer for a short while,[1] and drop
it into the tin with a rag/tissue/w.h.y? damped with isopropyl incohere.

Remove and operate wheel and clickettybitses before all the alcohere
evaporates.

No, I haven't tried it.

[1] to cool it sufficiently for the incohol to condense on the innards.

Peter

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午10:28:292022/11/10
收件者:
Mike Fleming <mi...@tauzero.co.uk> wrote in
I swapped over to a trackball some 2.6 hectafortnights ago. I much prefer
it to a mouse[1]. My current one is a Logitech Ergo M575. The previous one
went a bit click-happy and dismantling it showed that one of the
microswitches had gorn gvgf-up. I might fix it one day - it's sitting over
there, glowering at me.

[1]references to Rodean remind me of a jaunty little ditty I learned many
decades ago, the worms of which are not suitable the ears of gentle
sheddies.
--
Peter
-----

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午11:00:022022/11/10
收件者:
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:28:28 -0000 (UTC)
Peter <mys...@prune.org.uk> wrote:

> [1]references to Rodean remind me of a jaunty little ditty I learned many
> decades ago, the worms of which are not suitable the ears of gentle
> sheddies.

It only unforgets me of "If all the girls in Rodean were laid end
to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised".

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午11:22:502022/11/10
收件者:
On 10/11/2022 15:28, Peter wrote:
> Mike Fleming <mi...@tauzero.co.uk> wrote in

>>> Wot I menterask was, anyone any recommendations for a reliabubble
>>> wireless Roedean?
>>
>> Deep ends how big you want it. I've got several Logitechs, the M705 on
>> my desktop desk has a slightly unreliable right button, the M705 on my
>> orifice desk is jbexing fine, the smaller M185s that we have three of
>> for mobile lapdog duty are all trouble-free. The M705 has a scroll
>> wheel that can be switched between clicky and smooth, which is why I
>> favour them. Instructions on dismantly and remantly of the M705 can be
>> found on Youtub and if necessary the slidey parts may be obhtug from
>> That Ebay so I intend at some point to strip down the desktop desk one
>> and attack the button contacts with contact cleaner.
>
> I swapped over to a trackball some 2.6 hectafortnights ago. I much prefer
> it to a mouse[1]. My current one is a Logitech Ergo M575. The previous one
> went a bit click-happy and dismantling it showed that one of the
> microswitches had gorn gvgf-up. I might fix it one day - it's sitting over
> there, glowering at me.
>
> [1]references to Rodean remind me of a jaunty little ditty I learned many
> decades ago, the worms of which are not suitable the ears of gentle
> sheddies.

Oh I dunno - I had a grillfiend who went to Reauwdean

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月10日 上午11:23:392022/11/10
收件者:
On 10/11/2022 15:57, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:28:28 -0000 (UTC)
> Peter <mys...@prune.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> [1]references to Rodean remind me of a jaunty little ditty I learned many
>> decades ago, the worms of which are not suitable the ears of gentle
>> sheddies.
>
> It only unforgets me of "If all the girls in Rodean were laid end
> to end, I wouldn't be a bit surprised".

You noticed!

Mike Fleming

未讀,
2022年11月10日 晚上8:04:012022/11/10
收件者:
On 10/11/2022 15:00, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 10/11/2022 13:43, Mike Fleming wrote:
>>
>> Deep ends how big you want it. I've got several Logitechs, the M705 on
>> my desktop desk has a slightly unreliable right button, the M705 on my
>> orifice desk is jbexing fine, the smaller M185s that we have three of
>> for mobile lapdog duty are all trouble-free. The M705 has a scroll
>> wheel that can be switched between clicky and smooth, which is why I
>> favour them. Instructions on dismantly and remantly of the M705 can be
>> found on Youtub and if necessary the slidey parts may be obhtug from
>> That Ebay so I intend at some point to strip down the desktop desk one
>> and attack the button contacts with contact cleaner.
>
> 'Fraid I avoid U-bend 'cos it's nosey.

Which model is it?

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月10日 晚上8:33:352022/11/10
收件者:
<confused>

I was replying to your post, but mine are M170 and a similar one with
scalloped clickybits but no obvious number visible (my eyesight's not
too bright) but with 'invisible optics' legend either side of optics pit.

--

chr...@privacy.net

未讀,
2022年11月11日 清晨5:18:012022/11/11
收件者:
On 10/11/2022 15:00, RustyHinge wrote:

> 'Fraid I avoid U-bend 'cos it's nosey.

Use 'New Pipe' instead which is [allegedly] safer - and open sauce
See https://newpipe.net
However, don't download it from Google play etc cos the versions there
are [allegedly] dodgy/ripoffs.

HTH Chris

Sam Plusnet

未讀,
2022年11月11日 下午2:46:112022/11/11
收件者:
Hadn't heard of that, but then it's an 'Android only' thingy - and I
don't have any Android devices in use ATM.

--
Sam Plusnet

Mike Fleming

未讀,
2022年11月11日 下午6:55:132022/11/11
收件者:

chr...@privacy.net

未讀,
2022年11月12日 清晨6:27:182022/11/12
收件者:
Android emulator then?
IYCBA?

Chris

Don Stockbauer

未讀,
2022年11月12日 清晨7:31:102022/11/12
收件者:
I may use Google groups which is not approved by the shed but God I just read a rusty hinge Post and god his Contana it self is pure nonsense and he gets after me sheesh and remember Vladimir Putin exclaimed not my fault.

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月12日 上午8:54:322022/11/12
收件者:
Ta.

Starred for when my ickle fiddlybitstoolbox is located by a carer who
might or might not have hidden it in a mistaken attempt at 'tidying-up'.

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月12日 上午8:55:512022/11/12
收件者:
Ta - Ditto starred

--

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月12日 上午8:57:002022/11/12
收件者:
On 11/11/2022 19:46, Sam Plusnet wrote:
Oh, nor I. But there should be emulators?

--

Nicholas D. Richards

未讀,
2022年11月12日 中午12:09:322022/11/12
收件者:
In article <tko8in$16782$1...@dont-email.me>, RustyHinge <rusty.hinge@fooba
r.girolle.co.uk> on Sat, 12 Nov 2022 at 13:54:22 awoke Nicholas from
his slumbers and wrote
Worse when the little bits box has been tidied away in a black plastic
bag, amongst many other black plastic bags, the tops tied with a knot
supposedly non-intuitively easy to undo. SWMBO please note.

Mike Fleming

未讀,
2022年11月12日 下午3:49:592022/11/12
收件者:
On 12/11/2022 13:57, RustyHinge wrote:
> On 11/11/2022 19:46, Sam Plusnet wrote:

>>> Use 'New Pipe' instead which is [allegedly] safer - and open sauce
>>> See https://newpipe.net
>>> However, don't download it from Google play etc cos the versions
>>> there are [allegedly] dodgy/ripoffs.
>>>
>> Hadn't heard of that, but then it's an 'Android only' thingy - and I
>> don't have any Android devices in use ATM.
>
> Oh, nor I. But there should be emulators?

Loads. https://www.lifewire.com/best-android-emulators-4175015

RustyHinge

未讀,
2022年11月12日 下午5:34:382022/11/12
收件者:
One 'carer' was exiting with such a bag. I knew I hadn't generated that
amount of rubbish since the last out-to-wheeliebin so I made her undo it
and show me an item at a time, what she was throwing out. As an item
appeared I told her where it lived and directed that it should be
replaced there. It took a good twenty minuets to replace everything
except the old newspaper I'd thrown out that very morning.

Without mentioning names I e-mailed the company and made it *VERY* clear
that I considered that sort of behaviour as nothing short of theft
(which well it might have been...) and I didn't want anything to be
thrown out without my say-so.

I *think* it's been noted.

Don Stockbauer

未讀,
2022年11月12日 晚上8:35:572022/11/12
收件者:
I notice that rusty hinge uses all kind of sheddi jargon and in talk so much that his posts are basically indecipherable .has he ever thought about using Google groups?

Mr. curiosity

greymaus

未讀,
2022年11月13日 凌晨3:40:392022/11/13
收件者:
on my system, Google groups is almost unreadable, one has to press `w'
every message. I would guess a cr/lf problem that nobody bothers to fix.

--
grey...@mail.com

Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum, I smell the stench of an Influencer.
Where is our money gone, Dude?

Julian Macassey

未讀,
2022年11月13日 清晨6:29:132022/11/13
收件者:
> I notice that rusty hinge uses all kind of sheddi jargon and
> in talk so much that his posts are basically indecipherable
> .has he ever thought about using Google groups?

Mr Hinge knows how to use usenet posting software,
especially software that follows agreed upon standards, unlike
GoggleGrups that can't even wordwrap.

+ Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird

You might try it, it actually works as it is supposed
to.

--
“There is no conclusive proof that nicotine’s addictive…[or with]
cigarettes causing emphysema, lung cancer, heart disease.” - Rush

> Mr. curiosity

greymaus

未讀,
2022年11月13日 中午12:52:562022/11/13
收件者:
On 2022-11-13, Julian Macassey <jul...@n6are.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2022 17:35:56 -0800 (PST), Don Stockbauer <donsto...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> On Saturday, November 12, 2022 at 4:34:38 PM UTC-6, RustyHinge wrote:
>>> One 'carer' was exiting with such a bag. I knew I hadn't generated that
>>> amount of rubbish since the last out-to-wheeliebin so I made her undo it
>>> and show me an item at a time, what she was throwing out. As an item
>>> appeared I told her where it lived and directed that it should be
>>> replaced there. It took a good twenty minuets to replace everything
>>> except the old newspaper I'd thrown out that very morning.
>>>
>>> Without mentioning names I e-mailed the company and made it *VERY* clear
>>> that I considered that sort of behaviour as nothing short of theft
>>> (which well it might have been...) and I didn't want anything to be
>>> thrown out without my say-so.
>>>
>>> I *think* it's been noted.
>
>> I notice that rusty hinge uses all kind of sheddi jargon and
>> in talk so much that his posts are basically indecipherable
>> .has he ever thought about using Google groups?
>>
> Mr Hinge knows how to use usenet posting software,
> especially software that follows agreed upon standards, unlike
> GoggleGrups that can't even wordwrap.

> + Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird
>
> You might try it, it actually works as it is supposed
> to.

We all die, someway, sometime. I do not smoke myself, discovered that
when I went to work, it cost too much, and a lot of that money was going
to horrible people. Being driven around today, I saw lots of young
people puffing fags, I suppose because of the general loss of belief in
what doctors said during the `pandemic'. Even worse are the vapers.
0 則新訊息