Beattie strikes again.

John Williamson

Dec 2, 2022, 10:25:08 AM12/2/22
<Grumph!> I can post here using plaintext and port 110, but not to my
mailbox using the default ports for plain (587, iirc) and encrypted
(465) mail. It either times out or denies it exists, depending on which
ISP I'm using at the time (Vagonfone or EE)

I can post to the mailbox using their webmail using ether ISP, which is
a right faff, as I have this client set up for POP3 and SMTP.

They hsve now been jbexvat on it for a weak...
--
Tciao for Now!

John.