Wild Summon

Peter

Feb 15, 2024, 12:14:15 PMFeb 15
Somesheddi might enjoy this short film - a rather novel take on the
lifecycle of salmon:

https://shorturl.at/qAX56

When I was just a kid, only just into my 30s, I was commisioned to write a
report for the Central Water Planning Unit on how to determine safe levels
of water abstraction at the tidal limit of rivers. One of the key limiting
factors was the need to maintain a decent flow of fresh water so that salmon
could find their way home. This film took me back to it.

--
Peter
-----