Pedt, red-handed, pants down, lying defamer guilty of STALKING, DEFAMATION, more:

Debra

Oct 5, 2011, 6:48:40 PM10/5/11

DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL PEDT OFF
AND PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE? NOBODY AT
ALT.ANAGRAMS HAS EXCEPT FOR ME WHICH SO FAR
HAS NOT MEANT ANYTHING TO HIM AS FAR AS I CAN
TELL. ALSO PLEASE TELL HIM TO STOP PUTTING
REPLY-POSTS ON MY POSTS AT ALT.ANAGRAMS.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO EVERY SUCH RIGHTEOUS
PERSON!

On Oct 3, 8:23 am at alt.anagrams Pedt
"\"@ @\""@some.oddities-etc.co.uk> wrote:

> Perhaps you'd like to inform everyone as to where God
> revealed a text and its anagram.
> --
> Pedt

Perhaps since you reply-posted on Jun 9 2010 at
uk.rec.sheds post "Inaccurate Maffs"

> <fx: hfrless info>
> I seem to have a stalker in alt.anagrams

then reply-posted on Jun 11 2010 at uk.rec.sheds post
"Inaccurate Maffs"

> I've just deflected her to apihna (hopefully). I wonder what
> they'll molish of her and her ideas on apostrophes.
> I'm also wondering if she'll write to me at newsmaster@
> when a dusty answer will be on the cards.
> Ho hum. I suppose I can't complain. 29 yrs on Usenet before
> I get my very first stalker.
> I should, I suppose, be thankful that Gurgle doesn't like this
> or previous From: addresses...
> -- Pedt

after YOU had first deposited a reply-post which mentioned
cow poo on a Mar 25 2010 post of mine before I ever even
knew that you existed and then YOU deposited a reply-post
which mentioned dog pee and poo on an Apr 2 2010 post
of mine, and THEN I deposited a reply-post on your
Apr 25 2010 post which you replied to and then I replied to
your reply stating

> I have not the slightest interest in reading anything that you
> have to say, considering your record so far....Don't send
> me any more of that crap or I will report your harassment to
> Google....Thank you for making it extremely obvious that the
> reason why you keep harassing me and apparently intend to
> keep harassing me is because you think that nobody cares
> and that there is nothing that I can do. We will see about that.

and I THEN reply-posted on your Jul 15 2010 post

> WOW! Now I know why you criticize my work! Your mind
> has no room for anything of substantive relevance because
> you constantly load it up with non-substantive non-relevant
> garbage! You probably qualify for the World Record in
> fruitlessly frittering away time! PLEASE DO NOT READ
> ANY MORE OF MY POSTS - THERE IS A GREAT DIVIDE
> BETWEEN YOU AND I.

and then YOU reply-posted on an Aug 04 2010 post of mine

> I've rarely found it necessary to put anyone in a killfile and I
> wasn't expecting a.a to be one of the groups but religious
> nutters then in you go. I don't know how many a.a regulars
> are religious. I'm not...

and then you THANK GOD disappeared, but then now have
reappeared since Jul 30 2011 committing all of the same
crimes against me and my posts and reply-posts and on
numerous occasions such as this one, MIGHT ACTUALLY
START TO CONSIDER AT THIS POINT TO STOP
STALKING ME, GET OFF OF MY PAGES, KEEP
YOUR EVIL RUDE CRUDE SNIDE CRITICAL ABUSIVE
DISHONEST DEFAMING ARGUMENTATIVE ET CETERA
CRIMINAL WARES OFF OF MY PAGES.

----

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Abusement, Stalking, Impersonation, Harassment, Sexual
Harassment, Violating The Right To Privacy, Violating The
Right To Publicity, Restricting Or Inhibiting Use And
Enjoyment Of A Public Venue, Publishing False Information
About Another Person, Publishing Another Person's Personal
And Confidential Information, Publishing False Author
Attributions, Neglecting To Publish Proper Author Attributions,
Curse and Abuse (Cussing/Swearing At Another Person), and
other crimes, ARE ALL AGAINST THE LAW BOTH OUTSIDE
OF THE INTERNET AS WELL AS ON THE INTERNET. /
Judson, and Phil, and Pedt, and Jon, and m II, and others,
have commit all or most of these crimes against me, in either
all or most of their Posts and Reply-Posts about me or to me,
since Judson's first post about me on Feb 6 2010 and my
two-part reply to same. I demand as this point that these
people: 1. Delete every Post and Reply-Post that they have
made about me or to me which contains any of these crimes;
2. At this point forward not make any further Post or Reply-
Post about me or to me that contains any of these crimes. /
If these people do not cooperate with these two legal demands
I will contact the law to prosecute one or more of them to the
fullest extent of the law. / I have NEVER commit any of these
crimes on the Internet. I have NEVER abused anyone's
windows-threads-pages at Usenet. I WILL NOT tolerate any
further crimes and abuse against me and my windows-
threads-pages.

NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE NOTICE

Anagrams are relevant messages regarding relevant anagram-
subjects. The purpose of alt.anagrams is to post anagrams, and
to post text related to anagrams posted, and to post text about
anagramming and/or anagrams in general, and to make
reply-posts to compliment another person's anagram-subject
and/or anagram, and to make reply-posts to add a new
variation to another person's anagram-subject and/or anagram
and/or to show new anagrams of the anagram-subject. / The
purpose of alt.anagrams is not to point out to another person
small typos in their text, not to criticize another person because
of small typos in their text, not to harass another person
because of small typos in their text, not to think one is
teaching spelling or punctuation or grammar to another
person, not to think one is teaching another person about
computers or Internet or Usenet, not to tell lies about an
anagrammer, not to tell lies about an anagrammer's family
members or other persons that the anagrammer knows, not
to talk about and/or manufacture anagrams about an
anagrammers private body parts or unless they did so to
oneself first, not to make sexual comments to an anagrammer
or unless they did so to oneself first, not to think one is to tell
another person how they must anagram or how they must present
their anagrams, not to post or reply-post non-anagram-subjects
(like Judson's MR AND MRS SATAN), not to post non-anagram-
mere-silly-word-strings (like Anna's GOD'S SACRED ANAGRAM=
DRAGONS DAMAGE CARS), not to repeatedly send only negative
reply-posts to another person or unless they did so to oneself
first, not to sequester a word or random combination of words
from another person's text in order to present one or more
anagrams or non-anagrams of same in order to suggest that
such presentation applies somehow to that other person, which
is absurd, and in actual fact solely reflects on the person who
was attracted to a particular word or combination of words, and
is also a rude behavior that could lead to an individual being
self-conscious about what they type in their text or being
unwilling to type any text at all, not to display one's favorite
quote which has nothing to do with one's anagram-subject
or anagrams or text and especially not one that is demeaning
to another person or to billions of other persons, not to
display crossword puzzle information, not to play computer-
function games and tricks, not to display a word more than
one hundred times or pages and pages of other inane non-
sense text, not to display one's fictional stories or fictional
essays, not to attack another person's spelling skills or
punctuation skills or grammar skills or computer skills or
imagined lack thereof, not to present lies about oneself, not to
make posts or reply-posts under more than one nickname, not to
display an essay about one's hometown or a supposed other
person's hometown, not to commit crimes against another
person, et cetera. / If anyone cannot respect anagrams, cannot
respect alt.anagrams, cannot respect other persons at
alt.anagrams, THEY NEED TO MOVE THEIR ATTENTION/
ACTIVITY ELSEWHERE FOR THE GOOD OF ALL INCLUDING
THEMSELF.

ADDENDUM ADDENDUM ADDENDUM ADDENDUM

Thank you very much to the following persons for helping to make
my case a slam-dunk:

Mick Tully, Aug 6 2010 -
> Debra's been taking a lot of abuse....

Phil Carmody, Mar 23 2011 -
> Posting to wind up Debra =
> No!!!! Stupid brain. God wept.
> She's in my killfile. I hope Anna and everyone
> else enjoys the inane explosion that will
> almost certainly ensue.

Earle Jones, Aug 1 2011 -
> She's a sick lady, Horrid.
> Let's get off her back.

----

TEN COMMANDMENTS OF COMPUTER ETHICS

1. THOU SHALT NOT USE A COMPUTER TO HARM OTHER PEOPLE.
2. THOU SHALT NOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S
COMPUTER WORK.
3. THOU SHALT NOT SNOOP AROUND IN OTHER PEOPLE'S
COMPUTER FILES.
4. THOU SHALT NOT USE A COMPUTER TO STEAL.
5. THOU SHALT NOT USE A COMPUTER TO BEAR FALSE WITNESS.
6. THOU SHALT NOT COPY OR USE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE
FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT PAID.
7. THOU SHALT NOT USE OTHER PEOPLE'S COMPUTER
RESOURCES WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION OR PROPER
COMPENSATION.
8. THOU SHALT NOT APPROPRIATE OTHER PEOPLE'S
INTELLECTUAL OUTPUT.
9. THOU SHALT THINK ABOUT THE SOCIAL CONSEQUENCES OF
THE PROGRAM YOU ARE WRITING OR THE SYSTEM YOU ARE
DESIGNING.
10. THOU SHALT ALWAYS USE A COMPUTER IN WAYS THAT
INSURE CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW
HUMANS.

COMPUTER ETHICS INSTITUTE
11 Dupont Circle, NW Suite 900
Washington, DC 20036
Tel. (202) 939-3707
Fax (202) 797-7806

The Institute gives full permission to copy and use these
commandments, with the request that the source be acknowledged.

----

Debra Dee Freeman, of
alt.anagrams

Ivan D. Reid

Oct 5, 2011, 8:47:54 PM10/5/11
On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:48:40 -0700 (PDT), Debra <dfre...@live.com>
wrote in <201686f9-a554-4554...@i33g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>:

> 6. THOU SHALT NOT COPY OR USE PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE
> FOR WHICH YOU HAVE NOT PAID.

<beep> Confused pronoun/verb-form[obeli] alert! <\beep>

> 10. THOU SHALT ALWAYS USE A COMPUTER IN WAYS THAT
> INSURE CONSIDERATION AND RESPECT FOR YOUR FELLOW
> HUMANS.

<beep> Near-homonym alert! </beep>
<beep> ...and a possessive[dagger] confusion... </beep>
<aside> Not to mention the assumption that we're all human... </aside>

That is all. You may now resume normal activities.

This has been a PSA by Pedants Sans Fronti`eres...

[obeli] "thou hast not" I would have thort.
[dagger] "thine", IINM. "thy" is second-person plural, n'est-ce-pas?

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

Brian Gaff

Oct 6, 2011, 12:34:53 AM10/6/11
is it really that important in the great world wide tapestry of life though?

Brian

Email: bri...@blueyonder.co.uk

"Debra" <dfre...@live.com> wrote in message
Message has been deleted

Redrawn Buns

Oct 6, 2011, 2:15:14 AM10/6/11
Debra wrote:

> DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL PEDT OFF
> AND PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE?

You are not a usenet ecilops and neither are we, seems like you may be
too sensitive a soul for usenet ...

> and then you THANK GOD disappeared, but then now have
> reappeared

Invoking DOG here is likely to have mixed results, at best.

Paul - xxx

Oct 6, 2011, 3:12:44 AM10/6/11
Debra wrote:

> ----
>
> Debra Dee Freeman, of
> alt.anagrams

Who cares when you don't have a proper sig-sep?

--
Paul - xxx
Una vita - vitate

nev young

Oct 6, 2011, 4:20:17 AM10/6/11
On 05/10/11 23:48, Debra (WOCAB) wrote:

> GET OFF OF MY PAGES, KEEP
> YOUR EVIL RUDE CRUDE SNIDE CRITICAL ABUSIVE
> DISHONEST DEFAMING ARGUMENTATIVE ET CETERA
> CRIMINAL WARES OFF OF MY PAGES.

Who's pages?

--
nev
getting the wrong stick end since 1953

Richard Robinson

Oct 6, 2011, 5:27:58 AM10/6/11
Brian Gaff said:
> is it really that important in the great world wide tapestry of life though?

a) For whoeverthatwas, possibly. Not for me, I don't think.

b) Only if you read it.

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://www.qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Richard Robinson

Oct 6, 2011, 5:29:13 AM10/6/11
Sn!pe said:
> [fu set: it bucket]
>
> Hot damn, did you have to shout like that?
> Pedt must be laughing like a drain.

I don't think I ever heard a drain laugh.

Dealing with too much rubbish, maybe.

bobharvey

Oct 6, 2011, 5:33:11 AM10/6/11
On Oct 6, 10:25 am, Huge <H...@nowhere.much.invalid> wrote:
> On 2011-10-06, nev young <newsforpasiphae1...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
> > On 05/10/11 23:48, Debra (WOCAB) wrote:
>
> >> GET OFF OF MY PAGES, KEEP
> >> YOUR EVIL RUDE CRUDE SNIDE CRITICAL ABUSIVE
> >> DISHONEST DEFAMING  ARGUMENTATIVE ET CETERA
> >> CRIMINAL WARES OFF OF MY PAGES.
>
> > Who's pages?
>
> Who's whose?

and here is me thinking that usenet was dying. Like something out of
1992, that was.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

JonG

Oct 6, 2011, 7:03:21 AM10/6/11
Debra wrote:

[snip a load of semi-coherent tripe]

Result, Pedt!

--
JonG

Party Politics is that system by which generally
well-meaning and intelligent men and women
make themselves appear to be bigoted fools.

Rob

Oct 6, 2011, 7:15:35 AM10/6/11
Debra <dfre...@live.com> wrote:

Pedt, great stalker! This one looks like a keeper!

--
So many cats
So few recipes

Richard Robinson

Oct 6, 2011, 9:42:23 AM10/6/11
Rob said:
> Debra <dfre...@live.com> wrote:

> Pedt, great stalker! This one looks like a keeper!
they're in need of
Message has been deleted

Just zis Guy, you know?

Oct 6, 2011, 10:49:30 AM10/6/11
wrote:

>DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL PEDT OFF
>AND PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE?

Does any of us actually believe it? I certainly don't. For what it's
worth, I trust and respect Pedt.

Guy
--
Guy Chapman, http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
The usenet price promise: all opinions are guaranteed

Skipweasel

Oct 6, 2011, 10:54:02 AM10/6/11
In article <DqqdnQ9crNYD6RDT...@brightview.co.uk>,
rich...@privacy.net says...
> b) Only if you read it.

Sorry - I didn't have the balls to read it. Eyeballs, that is - it was
just too dull and ranty.

Skipweasel

Oct 6, 2011, 10:54:37 AM10/6/11
In article <c896fdc1-82e0-4461-9d4d-bad2a14f0213
@gd10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, robert...@my-deja.com says...
> and here is me thinking that usenet was dying. Like something out of
> 1992, that was.

S'not September, is it?

Skipweasel

Oct 6, 2011, 10:55:30 AM10/6/11
In article <CKKdnZfw-ouiLRDT...@brightview.co.uk>,
rich...@privacy.net says...
> > Pedt, great stalker! This one looks like a keeper!
> they're in need of

Perhaps we could find someone to explain weird and far-out maths to
her...

nev young

Oct 6, 2011, 11:07:19 AM10/6/11
On 06/10/11 10:25, Huge wrote:
> On 2011-10-06, nev young<newsforpa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> On 05/10/11 23:48, Debra (WOCAB) wrote:
>>>
>>> GET OFF OF MY PAGES, KEEP
>>> YOUR EVIL RUDE CRUDE SNIDE CRITICAL ABUSIVE
>>> DISHONEST DEFAMING ARGUMENTATIVE ET CETERA
>>> CRIMINAL WARES OFF OF MY PAGES.
>>>
>> Who's pages?
>
> Who's whose?

Oh ubggre! 'angs 'ead in shame.
Message has been deleted

Tash

Oct 6, 2011, 1:03:55 PM10/6/11
Debra <dfre...@live.com>

Nekulturnyy shpxwit.

--
Tash
opuklyy khykhykaty pustukha

Esra Sdrawkcab

Oct 6, 2011, 1:40:55 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:49:30 +0100, Just zis Guy, you know?
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Oct 2011 15:48:40 -0700 (PDT), Debra <dfre...@live.com>
> wrote:
>
>> DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL PEDT OFF
>> AND PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE?
>
> Does any of us actually believe it? I certainly don't. For what it's
> worth, I trust and respect Pedt.
> Guy

It is a silly thing, and to be discarded.

--
[dash dash space newline sig]

"Nuns! NUNS! Reverse! Reverse!"

Richard Robinson

Oct 6, 2011, 1:45:55 PM10/6/11
Skipweasel said:
> In article <DqqdnQ9crNYD6RDT...@brightview.co.uk>,
> rich...@privacy.net says...
>> b) Only if you read it.
>
> Sorry - I didn't have the balls to read it. Eyeballs, that is - it was
> just too dull and ranty.

There are posts where the information content is all in the layout,
capitalisation and plingcount. The shape sort of bumps into my eyeballs, and
I think ah, right, it's that one again. And lo!, it is.
Message has been deleted

Just zis Guy, you know?

Oct 6, 2011, 2:14:15 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
wrote:

>Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>
>Nekulturnyy shpxwit.

<cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
think?

Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
thing, what's that about?
Message has been deleted

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Oct 6, 2011, 3:12:43 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100
Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk> wrote:

> Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>
> Nekulturnyy shpxwit.

What a superb combination, I may well find occasion to use it in
the future.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith | Directable Mirror Arrays
C:>WIN | A better way to focus the sun

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Oct 6, 2011, 3:13:29 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 19:14:15 +0100
"Just zis Guy, you know?" <usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
> wrote:
>
> >Debra <dfre...@live.com>
> >
> >Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
> <cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
> think?
>
> Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
> thing, what's that about?

I gather that it literally means "uncultured" but that doesn't come
near capturing the depths of disdain it implies.

Richard Robinson

Oct 6, 2011, 3:56:24 PM10/6/11
Sn!pe said:
> Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>
>> Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
> Hooray!

Yes, that's what we've been missing. Hello !

Pedt

Oct 6, 2011, 4:14:30 PM10/6/11
In message <9srr875em5d8d09e8...@4ax.com>, at 19:14:15 on
Thu, 6 Oct 2011, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wibbled
>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>
>>Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
><cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
>think?
>
>Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>thing, what's that about?

I'll have a go and no doubt I'll be corrected when she's next online if
I get summat wrong.

Nekulturnyy (two y's in Hutsul and Ukrainian, one in Russian translit)
literally means 'uncultured'. As Steve said, the mere word doesn't imply
the disdain - calling someone uncultured is an insult. Hutsul it's far
more of an insult than in Russian and then Ukrainian and it's enough of
an insult in Russian.

I don't think there's really an equivalent insult in English.

The phrase was first seen on Usenet in demon.local when a bit of pure
Tashlish preceded it. (see .sig) Recently described in one of the uk.*
management groups as the best insult ever dished out in d.l

--
Pedt
All place rule little have. You rule little accept you OK, you no rule

Pedt

Oct 6, 2011, 4:22:41 PM10/6/11
In message <20111006201243....@eircom.net>, at 20:12:43 on
Thu, 6 Oct 2011, Ahem A Rivet's Shot <ste...@eircom.net> wibbled
>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100
>Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>
>> Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
> What a superb combination, I may well find occasion to use it in
>the future.

A few of us have nicked it already. There'd be no objections from our
favourite chef and mallet wielder.

--
Pedt

Just zis Guy, you know?

Oct 6, 2011, 6:53:49 PM10/6/11
On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:14:30 +0100, Pedt <"\"@
@\""@some.oddities-etc.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <9srr875em5d8d09e8...@4ax.com>, at 19:14:15 on
>Thu, 6 Oct 2011, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wibbled
>>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>>
>>>Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>>
>><cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
>>think?
>>
>>Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>>thing, what's that about?
>
>I'll have a go and no doubt I'll be corrected when she's next online if
>I get summat wrong.
>
>Nekulturnyy (two y's in Hutsul and Ukrainian, one in Russian translit)
>literally means 'uncultured'. As Steve said, the mere word doesn't imply
>the disdain - calling someone uncultured is an insult. Hutsul it's far
>more of an insult than in Russian and then Ukrainian and it's enough of
>an insult in Russian.
>
>I don't think there's really an equivalent insult in English.
>

>The phrase was first seen on Usenet in demon.local when a bit of pure
>Tashlish preceded it. (see .sig) Recently described in one of the uk.*
>management groups as the best insult ever dished out in d.l

Aha, looked it up a bit. The Scots have an equivalent phrase:
Sassenach...
Message has been deleted

Pedt

Oct 7, 2011, 2:27:53 AM10/7/11
In message <vsbs87tvob8kln9m5...@4ax.com>, at 23:49:18 on
Thu, 6 Oct 2011, Znep <E-0C0013...@cleopatra.co.uk> wibbled
>In uk.rec.sheds, (Pedt) wrote in
><WSyQjAMm...@fishcake.eternal-september.org>::
>>I don't think there's really an equivalent insult in English.
>
>I suspect the only way that the word "uncultured" would carry the same
>amount of disdain is when used by someone of the Sir Humphrey class, to
>whom it is indeed a dire and unforgivable insult- worse even than
>"common".

Heh. I could just imagine Sir Humphrey's reaction to being described as
uncultured.

--
Pedt

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Oct 7, 2011, 2:28:06 AM10/7/11
Nah sassenach is a mild and almost friendly term that specifically
means Englishman (or Saxon originally), nekulturny(y) is definitely not
mild or friendly.

Esra Sdrawkcab

Oct 7, 2011, 5:47:17 AM10/7/11
On Thu, 06 Oct 2011 15:54:37 +0100, Skipweasel
<skipweas...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In article <c896fdc1-82e0-4461-9d4d-bad2a14f0213
> @gd10g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, robert...@my-deja.com says...
>> and here is me thinking that usenet was dying. Like something out of
>> 1992, that was.
>>

> S'not September, is it?

It always has had have willon been.

Pedt

Oct 7, 2011, 2:50:16 AM10/7/11
In message <dacs87dcgplmr4tcr...@4ax.com>, at 23:53:49 on
Thu, 6 Oct 2011, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wibbled
>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:14:30 +0100, Pedt <"\"@
>@\""@some.oddities-etc.co.uk> wrote:
>
>>I don't think there's really an equivalent insult in English.

>Aha, looked it up a bit. The Scots have an equivalent phrase:
>Sassenach...

<Private Fraser>
It's nair so kind
</PF>

Excavated sheep, it's not really an insult. Same derivation as the Welsh
Saesneg and Sais.

--
Pedt

Just zis Guy, you know?

Oct 7, 2011, 7:26:57 AM10/7/11
On Fri, 7 Oct 2011 07:50:16 +0100, Pedt <"\"@
@\""@some.oddities-etc.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <dacs87dcgplmr4tcr...@4ax.com>, at 23:53:49 on
>Thu, 6 Oct 2011, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
><usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> wibbled
>>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 21:14:30 +0100, Pedt <"\"@
>>@\""@some.oddities-etc.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>>I don't think there's really an equivalent insult in English.
>

>>Aha, looked it up a bit. The Scots have an equivalent phrase:
>>Sassenach...
>
><Private Fraser>
>It's nair so kind
></PF>
>
>Excavated sheep, it's not really an insult. Same derivation as the Welsh
>Saesneg and Sais.

I was employing humour, m'lud. Apparently rather badly.

JonG

Oct 7, 2011, 11:04:00 AM10/7/11
Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:

> Nah sassenach is a mild and almost friendly term that specifically
> means Englishman (or Saxon originally), nekulturny(y) is definitely not
> mild or friendly.

My friend Liz calls herself as Sassenach as a lowland-Scot from Edinburgh.

--
JonG

Party Politics is that system by which generally
well-meaning and intelligent men and women
make themselves appear to be bigoted fools.

Skipweasel

Oct 7, 2011, 11:18:56 AM10/7/11
In article <op.v2y6s3sfhswpfo@dell3100>, ad...@127.0.0.1 says...
> > S'not September, is it?
>
> It always has had have willon been.

Thank you, Dr. Streementioner.

Tash

Oct 7, 2011, 1:58:09 PM10/7/11
"Just zis Guy, you know?" <usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> say
>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>
>>Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
><cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
>think?

I ohfl. Much of time jbex. I good staff but 14 to 16 hour day hfhny.

>Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>thing, what's that about?

Pedt and Steve explain OK. Nekulturnyy is uncultured. Big insult.

JonG

Oct 7, 2011, 3:01:39 PM10/7/11
Tash wrote:

>> Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>> thing, what's that about?
>
> Pedt and Steve explain OK. Nekulturnyy is uncultured. Big insult.

I really do like the idea of a language where the term "uncultured" is a
massive insult.

--
JonG
I went to the polling station, but the only option

Richard Robinson

Oct 7, 2011, 5:20:18 PM10/7/11
JonG said:
> Tash wrote:
>
>>> Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>>> thing, what's that about?
>>
>> Pedt and Steve explain OK. Nekulturnyy is uncultured. Big insult.
>>

> I really do like the idea of a language where the term "uncultured" is a
> massive insult.

"Not even on the level of a *domesticated* yeast" ?

Try also the UK upper&middle classes on "chavs" ?

Bertie Doe

Oct 7, 2011, 5:29:40 PM10/7/11

"Debra D Freeman" anag A Defamed Bendee
wrote in message

>DO ANY OF YOU HAVE THE BALLS
erm <snip>

I can understand pedt doing a bit of stalking red-handed but how is it
possible with his pants down? Wouldn't he keep falling over?
Unless he's on a pogo stick.
If you stalk over to uk.misc you might find him there under 'Mike MI5
chappie'

Esra Sdrawkcab

Oct 8, 2011, 7:56:12 AM10/8/11
On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 16:18:56 +0100, Skipweasel
<skipweas...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> In article <op.v2y6s3sfhswpfo@dell3100>, ad...@127.0.0.1 says...
>> > S'not September, is it?
>>
>> It always has had have willon been.
>
> Thank you, Dr. Streementioner.

You am will have been welcome

vg4cysss7001

Oct 13, 2011, 3:10:17 AM10/13/11
In article <9srr875em5d8d09e8...@4ax.com>, "Just zis Guy,
you know?" <usen...@chapmancentral.co.uk> writes

>On Thu, 6 Oct 2011 18:03:55 +0100, Tash <ta...@niyakyy.poshta.org.uk>
>wrote:
>
>>Debra <dfre...@live.com>
>>
>>Nekulturnyy shpxwit.
>
><cleans glasses> 'pon my word, it's Tash! Not seen here for a while, I
>think?
>
>Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>thing, what's that about?

'ne' is a negation prefix, like, in Angrish 'im-', 'un-', etc.
Zum Beispiel: impolite, unimaginable, etc.

In Russian, 'doroga' means expensive and 'nedoroga' means not
expensive, or cheap.

'kulturnyy' has been transliterated/Latinised, but I only guess
that it means 'cultured'.

--
Misha
Free on-line, off-site backups?

vg4cysss7001

Oct 13, 2011, 3:12:54 AM10/13/11
In article <20111006201329....@eircom.net>, Ahem A Rivet's
Shot <ste...@eircom.net> writes
[snip]

>> Perhaps you could eddicate me while you're passing: this nekulturnyy
>> thing, what's that about?
>
> I gather that it literally means "uncultured" but that doesn't
>come
>near capturing the depths of disdain it implies.

Yes, kultural differences. I have often been called 'a goat'
(kozel), which, apparently, is a big insult, but I take it as a
compilement.

Debra

Nov 4, 2011, 9:06:31 AM11/4/11

TIMELINE:

Following is a complete TIMELINE of every post or reply-post Pedt
made to and/or about me, and every post or reply-post that I then
made to and/or about Pedt, before he commit defamation at
uk.rec.sheds by telling them and the world that I was a stalker who
was stalking him, when in actual fact he was a stalker who was
stalking me. See for yourself:

Mar 25 2010 alt.anagrams
I make my first post to Usenet, titled "J. T. Pewther posting
(on 02/06/10) which includes my name Debra Freeman".

Mar 26 2010 alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post, which includes the phrase
"SNIP - wibble" and a reference to cow poo, at my above post.

Mar 31 2010 alt.anagrams
I make my second post to Usenet, titled "J. T. Pewther posting
(on 02/06/10) which includes "Debra Dee Freeman", an
abbreviation of my name Debra Dee Freeman - My response
to same, Part Two (see 03/25/10 post for Part One)".
Amongst other text, I ask Pedt what "SNIP - wibble" means.
I never receive a reply from him, as would have been kind.
----
Apr 2 2010 alt.anagrams
I make a post to Usenet, titled "Debra Dee Freeman's post
number five: My discovery in October 2009 of A. EINSTEIN and
E=MCC and other related words within MAINSTREAM SCIENCE -
Part One".

Apr 13 2010 alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post, which includes reference to
dog pee and poo, at my above post.

May 7 2010 alt.anagrams
I add a reply-post at my above post to respond to Pedt's
reply-post at my above post.
----
May 7 2010 alt.anagrams
I add a reply-post at Pedt's Apr 25 2010 post titled
"Constipated".

May 7 2010 alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post at his above post to respond
to my reply-post at his above post.
----
May 17 2010 alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post at Judson Pewther's May 5 2010
post titled "A terrific anagram!", asking if I was
anagramming in the language of late Neanderthal
because an anagram of mine for A TERRIFIC ANAGRAM
had my name abbreviated as 'RA 'EE 'MAN in order to
get more detail about which FREEMAN is being
referred to and is it DEBRA DEE FREEMAN? (Yes).

May 18 2010 alt.anagrams
Pedt adds another reply-post at Judson Pewther's
above post, continuing to attack me and my work.

Jun 2 2010 alt.anagrams
I add a reply-post at Judson Pewther's above post
and give an excellent explanation regarding my use
of apostrophes.
----
Jun 8 2010 alt.anagrams
I add a reply-post at Pedt's Apr 25 2010 post titled
"Constipated", to respond to his May 7 2010
reply-post to my May 7 2010 reply-post at same.
----
Jun 9 2010 uk.rec.sheds
Pedt adds a reply-post at Malc's Jun 8 2010 post
titled "Inaccurate Maffs", and writes
> <fx: hfrless info>
> I seem to have a stalker in alt.anagrams
----
Jun 11 2010 4:25 pm alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post at his Apr 25 2010 post
titled "Constipated", to respond to my Jun 8 2010
reply-post to his May 7 2010 reply-post to my
May 7 2010 reply-post.

Jun 11 2010 5:13 pm alt.anagrams
Pedt adds a reply-post at Judson Pewther's
May 5 2010 post titled "A terrific anagram!",
continuing to attack me and my work, and writes
> May I introduce you to alt.possessive.its.has.no.
> apostrophe I'm sure they'll be able to put you
> right on the correct use of apostrophes.

Jun 11 2010 5:13 pm a.p.i.h.n.a
Pedt crossposted the same above reply-post of
his at this other alt. group. NO ONE AT APIHNA/
ALT.POSSESSIVE.ITS.HAS.NO.APOSTROPHE
EVER RESPONDED TO IT. (Ha! Ha! Ha!)

Jun 11 2010 7:59 pm uk.rec.sheds
Pedt adds a reply-post at Malc's Jun 8 2010 post
titled "Inaccurate Maffs", and writes
> I've just deflected her to apihna (hopefully).
> I wonder what they'll molish of her and her
> idea on apostrophes. I'm also wondering
> if she'll write me at newsmaster@ when a
> dusty answer will be on the cards.
> Ho hum. I suppose I can't complain.
> 29 years on Usenet before I get my
> very first stalker. I should, I suppose,
> be thankful that Gurgle doesn't like this
> or previous From: adddresses...

So what we have here is an evil snake:
1. Who didn't kindly answer a question of mine;
2. Who added a reply-post to two of my posts
before I added a reply-post to one post of his;
3. Who then added two reply-posts about me
at another person's post;
4. Who then had the gall nerve spleen to then
announce to uk.rec.sheds and the world that
I am a stalker and that I am stalking him;
5. And who then just two days later
sociopathically sends a reply-post to me at
4:25 pm and sends another reply-post to me at
5:13 pm and crossposts it to another group and
then at 7:59 pm makes another announcement
to uk.rec.sheds and the world that I am a stalker
and that I am stalking him - but he wonders this
about me and he wonders that about me and he's
deflected me to another group and he's obsessed
with my apostrophes and an answer WILL be on
the cards and ho hum he can't complain because
he's been on Usenet for a long 29 years before
stalker I started stalking him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS, FOLKS, IS AN EVIL LIAR COMMITTING
STALKING, DEFAMATION, HARASSMENT,
MORE.

SO HOW ALL THE MORE INTERESTING THAT
ON AUG 25 2011 HE WROTE:

Debra wibbled:

> > WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING
> > Stalking, Impersonation, Harassment,
> > [long list snipped]
> > Judson, and Phil, and Pedt, and Jon, and m II, and others,
> > have commit all or most of these crimes against me,

> I'd suggest that you learn something about the laws of defamation,
> and quickly. In particular, you might want to look up the difference
> between 'allege' and 'have commit' [sic] and the law in England &
> Wales. You might also want to look up the AUPs (Acceptable Use
> Policies) of your providers that you had to agree to to get an
> account.

> Not that all the crimes you list as 'have commit' [sic] are such either
> on or off the Internet. Not relevant, you list enough that a defamation
> action in the UK would succeed if I CBA starting one.

> 72 hours from 19:20 TimeZone BST (GMT+1) 2011-08-25 to publicly
> retract. A simple retraction of the whole statement will suffice. If you
> do not, I *will* be sending abuse reports to all of the places you've
> used to post those defamatory statements.

> You are not anonymous, header information given by your providers
> of Usenet and Internet access is sufficient. I'm not going to name
> them unless you ask, but rest assured, I do know who they are.

> Your call.
> --
> Pedt

NOTICE HIS FIXATION ON 'DEFAMATION' THOUGH I LISTED
NUMEROUS OTHER CRIMES? THIS, FOLKS, IS AN EVIL LIAR
ENGAGING IN PROJECTION OR SCAPEGOATING BECAUSE
HE SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND CONSCIOUSLY KNEW THAT
HE COMMIT DEFAMATION AGAINST ME AT UK.REC.SHEDS
AND WAS FEELING VERY GUILTY AND FEARFUL REGARDING
SAME. WELL HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, WELL HE SHOULD
HAVE BEEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF HIS CHICKENS
COMING HOME TO ROOST.

Debra Dee Freeman

Bernard Peek

Nov 4, 2011, 9:57:36 AM11/4/11
On 04/11/11 13:06, Debra wrote:
[Much drivel snipped.]

> NOTICE HIS FIXATION ON 'DEFAMATION' THOUGH I LISTED
> NUMEROUS OTHER CRIMES? THIS, FOLKS, IS AN EVIL LIAR
> ENGAGING IN PROJECTION OR SCAPEGOATING BECAUSE
> HE SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND CONSCIOUSLY KNEW THAT
> HE COMMIT DEFAMATION AGAINST ME AT UK.REC.SHEDS
> AND WAS FEELING VERY GUILTY AND FEARFUL REGARDING
> SAME. WELL HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, WELL HE SHOULD
> HAVE BEEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF HIS CHICKENS
> COMING HOME TO ROOST.
>
> Debra Dee Freeman

While what Pedt wrote may not have been flattering, your own posts
damage your reputation much more.

--
Bernard Peek
b...@shrdlu.com

Harry Vaderchi

Nov 4, 2011, 10:07:36 AM11/4/11
On Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:06:31 -0000, Debra <dfre...@live.com> wrote:

> NOTICE HIS FIXATION ON 'DEFAMATION' THOUGH I LISTED
> NUMEROUS OTHER CRIMES? THIS, FOLKS, IS AN EVIL LIAR
> ENGAGING IN PROJECTION OR SCAPEGOATING BECAUSE
> HE SUBCONSCIOUSLY AND CONSCIOUSLY KNEW THAT
> HE COMMIT DEFAMATION AGAINST ME AT UK.REC.SHEDS
> AND WAS FEELING VERY GUILTY AND FEARFUL REGARDING
> SAME. WELL HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN, WELL HE SHOULD
> HAVE BEEN. I LOOK FORWARD TO ALL OF HIS CHICKENS
> COMING HOME TO ROOST.
>
> Debra Dee Freeman

You'll find insufficient sympathy for your capslock fixation here. But
please feel free to talk it over with our expert, Mike Corley, he likes to
discuss things.

--
[dash dash space newline sig]

Albi CNU
Message has been deleted

John Williamson

Nov 4, 2011, 10:55:04 AM11/4/11
Debra wrote:
> TIMELINE:
<Snip>

Your posts here would prove your status as a stalker if (a) anyone cared
about them or (b) anything you mentioned had appeared in this group.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.
Message has been deleted

JonG

Nov 4, 2011, 12:09:47 PM11/4/11
Debra wrote:
> TIMELINE:
>

> ----
> Jun 9 2010 uk.rec.sheds
> Pedt adds a reply-post at Malc's Jun 8 2010 post
> titled "Inaccurate Maffs", and writes
>> <fx: hfrless info>
>> I seem to have a stalker in alt.anagrams
> ----

Aw, how sweet: You've followed him over here to prove the veracity of
his claims.

Word to the wise, Ms Dee Freeman, if you find the cut and thrust of the
repartee at alt.anagrams this difficult, and are compelled to take
offence at words like "wibble", then there are some areas of Usenet that
you should afford a Very wide berth.

uk.rec.sheds for one, though far from the most threatening.

Might I suggest that you leave? Ignore me if you will, but on your own
head be it.

JonG
Message has been deleted

Skipweasel

Nov 4, 2011, 12:44:28 PM11/4/11
In article <48mdnQ4o3sTfkynT...@brightview.co.uk>,
ne...@dentrassi-lodge.org.uk says...
> Might I suggest that you leave?

Or calm down and stay.

bobharvey

Nov 4, 2011, 2:31:00 PM11/4/11
On Nov 4, 4:44 pm, Skipweasel <skipweaselnos...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> In article <48mdnQ4o3sTfkynTnZ2dnUVZ8uCdn...@brightview.co.uk>,
> n...@dentrassi-lodge.org.uk says...
>
> > Might I suggest that you leave?
>
> Or calm down and stay.

good. very sheddi. Might be a long wait, mind.

Skipweasel

Nov 4, 2011, 2:40:41 PM11/4/11
In article <796c36df-3551-4efc-90f0-243bb40f55f9
@hv4g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>, robert...@my-deja.com says...
> > > Might I suggest that you leave?
> >
> > Or calm down and stay.
>
> good. very sheddi. Might be a long wait, mind.

Yeah, but we've all had our ranty moments, I'm sure. Perhaps she'll
settle down and play nicely. Can't turn away a potential sheddi just
'cos they're a bit odd. Rudeness is right out, but oddness is fairly -
er - common ain't the word. De rigueur, possibly? Which happens to be an
anagram of Urge I Rued.
Message has been deleted

JonG

Nov 4, 2011, 3:03:42 PM11/4/11
Skipweasel wrote:

>> Might I suggest that you leave?
>>

> Or calm down and stay.

I did very nearly respond in the fashion of David Cma^H^H^H^H^Michael
Winner.

JonG

nev young

Nov 5, 2011, 2:48:38 AM11/5/11