Can you *really* do that

Ahem A Rivet's Shot

Nov 4, 2022, 11:00:05 AM11/4/22
I just got a text message from the bay of ease suggesting that I
could raise some extra cash by selling my old loved ones. For some reason I
thought of arTone.

--
Steve O'Hara-Smith
Odds and Ends at http://www.sohara.org/

Tone

Nov 4, 2022, 12:14:25 PM11/4/22
On 04/11/2022 14:43, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> I just got a text message from the bay of ease suggesting that I
> could raise some extra cash by selling my old loved ones. For some reason I
> thought of arTone.

I'll go with that if you split the proceeds with me.

Tone

Sam Plusnet

Nov 4, 2022, 2:41:31 PM11/4/22
On 04-Nov-22 14:43, Ahem A Rivet's Shot wrote:
> I just got a text message from the bay of ease suggesting that I
> could raise some extra cash by selling my old loved ones. For some reason I
> thought of arTone.

Young loved ones would have more mileage left in them.
Get you a better price.

--
Sam Plusnet

Brian Gaff

Nov 7, 2022, 5:04:45 AM11/7/22
Yes Bay of E is getting really tiresome. Do they not take any notice of
unsubscribe? I was also on the local social media web site next door and it
said a script was slow did I want to look at it, abandon running it for
weight. Just for a laugh I looked at it.
It appears that when you click on this link everybody and his some will
know you have done it as it progresses from cloudflare to organisations,
most of whose business models seem to be the gather data on who clicks what
and then mark them for targeted ads around the interweb. Bah Humbug.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Tone" <to...@email.com> wrote in message

Brian Gaff

Nov 7, 2022, 5:06:42 AM11/7/22
Apparently some people have sold their kidneys to people to get money in
certain parts of the world. Bit of a gamble you might need the other one
yourself. I do honestly feel that some citizens I meet in this country have
already sold half their brains.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
bri...@blueyonder.co.uk
Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Sam Plusnet" <n...@home.com> wrote in message

Julian Macassey

Nov 7, 2022, 5:36:09 AM11/7/22
On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 10:04:43 -0000, Brian Gaff <brian...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes Bay of E is getting really tiresome. Do they not take any notice of
> unsubscribe?

It costs them nothing to keep annoying you. This lets
their adavertisers know they have lots of potential fools, and
they may nudge you to send them money.

> I was also on the local social media web site next door and it
> said a script was slow did I want to look at it, abandon running it for
> weight. Just for a laugh I looked at it.
> It appears that when you click on this link everybody and his some will
> know you have done it as it progresses from cloudflare to organisations,
> most of whose business models seem to be the gather data on who clicks what
> and then mark them for targeted ads around the interweb. Bah Humbug.

I run adblockers and use tor agressively. So I am spared
much of this crap.

Plus, I don't have accounts on fartbook, sleezebay,
slaypal etc.

--
I’m not just a remainer. I’m a European through and through, and
the rats have taken over the ship. John Le Carre

Don Stockbauer

Nov 10, 2022, 5:51:57 PM11/10/22
isn't it kind of sickening if you've got a problem all resolved everyone's happy with it for the most part in your bopping along and you want to contribute to a group and then there's one in the center wonder center that's not happy so he brings up the old original problem again in the person is posting things to them so if you know this is never going to end this is never going to end I could stay here but this idiot is gonna keep popping up objections because well quite frankly he's too stupid to read various formats of text and so then you think you yourself will you been here quite a while you know maybe you've contributed something useful to the group but for the most part all of these user groups are just babble at best anything for yourself well other things to do you don't like to share a room all Jewish women sitting around in her room in loom the size sleeve and she says you can just talk amongst yourself now I know that's racist and everything but that's kind of what happens just talk amongst yourselves and so then will you just go and convince that you're leaving doesn't make a damn bit of difference to anything and you decided not to discuss it anymore and you just leave can you wonder about an unknown answer question is that is what is the biggest using that post that using it can handle I mean I've seen tens of thousands of words here just Babel I mean God we can we go for 1 trillion words right away so anyway y'all have a nice time you know and remember we've switched from General cart ride exclaimed not my phone over to oh not my Siri this dictation is really crummy not my phone I should be good see if it'll get it right this time we switch one is being general Cartwright exclaimed not my fault Siri go go to Apple dictation and get it right on about the 10th time we're switching it over to Vladimir Putin exclaimed not my fault and of course of fried earth wouldn't be his fault it will be all of ours for have a nice day

soup

Nov 11, 2022, 6:08:24 AM11/11/22
On 10/11/2022 22:51, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> [...]

> isn't it kind of sickening if you've got a problem all resolved everyone's happy with it for the most part in your bopping along and you want to contribute to a group and then there's one in the center wonder center that's not happy so he brings up the old original problem again in the person is posting things to them so if you know this is never going to end this is never going to end I could stay here but this idiot is gonna keep popping up objections because well quite frankly he's too stupid to read various formats of text and so then you think you yourself will you been here quite a while you know maybe you've contributed something useful to the group but for the most part all of these user groups are just babble at best anything for yourself well other things to do you don't like to share a room all Jewish women sitting around in her room in loom the size sleeve and she says you can just talk amongst yourself now I know that's racist and everything but that's kind of what happens just talk amongst yourselves and so then will you just go and convince that you're leaving doesn't make a damn bit of difference to anything and you decided not to discuss it anymore and you just leave can you wonder about an unknown answer question is that is what is the biggest using that post that using it can handle I mean I've seen tens of thousands of words here just Babel I mean God we can we go for 1 trillion words right away so anyway y'all have a nice time you know and remember we've switched from General cart ride exclaimed not my phone over to oh not my Siri this dictation is really crummy not my phone I should be good see if it'll get it right this time we switch one is being general Cartwright exclaimed not my fault Siri go go to Apple dictation and get it right on about the 10th time we're switching it over to Vladimir Putin exclaimed not my fault and of course of fried earth wouldn't be his fault it will be all of ours for have a nice day

...and breathe .
Honestly if you are that short of punctuation marks, I am sure someone
will give you some.