Desperately seeking Monty Python clip...

chr...@privacy.net

Aug 11, 2022, 7:08:48 AMAug 11
Dear Sheddies, I'm looking for the pseudo programme announcement sketch
where every channel has something involving sport. The one where there
are lines like, "For those of you wanting a bit of mystery and suspense,
there's javelin throwing on BBC2, followed by fashion in the Wimbledon
ladies final" etc etc

Anyone got this? I feel the need to repost it many times as life has
been mirroring fiction too much recently!

TIA, Chris

Brian Gaff

Aug 11, 2022, 12:18:12 PMAug 11
Are you sure it was Monty Python. I recall the sketch but cannot recall
where from.
Brian

--

--:
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
"Chr...@privacy.net" <chr...@privacy.net> wrote in message

chr...@privacy.net

Aug 12, 2022, 5:18:04 AMAug 12
On 11/08/2022 17:18, Brian Gaff wrote:
> Are you sure it was Monty Python. I recall the sketch but cannot recall
> where from.
> Brian

I have a vivid memory* of Eric Idle doing the announcing.

Chris
*Not hallucinogenic