Ping Ts & Cs (Was: Re: Thunderbird Questions]

Sn!pe

Feb 9, 2024, 5:40:07 PMFeb 9
[copied from eternal-september.software]

HenHanna <HenH...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2/7/2024 12:04 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
> > Thunderbird questions are likely to be answered more fully if asked in
> >
> > alt.comp.software.thunderbird
> >
> > HTH
> >

> Yes, i asked there, and i got no reactions or Responses.

That's disappointing. I'll copy this to a group that I know the
proponent of the group reads. Maybe he can offer a pointer to
another relevant group.

-------

If anyShedi can help, there's a new Usenetter needs a pointer.

--
^Ï^. Sn!pe, PA, FIBS - Professional Crastinator

My pet rock Gordon says:
The first duty of government is defence of the realm.

Tease'n'Seize

Feb 9, 2024, 6:13:20 PMFeb 9
Sn!pe wrote:

> I'll copy this to a group that I know the
> proponent of the group reads.

Aye just seen the messages elsewhere ...

hub...@ccanoemail.com

Feb 9, 2024, 6:19:04 PMFeb 9
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 22:40:04 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

>[copied from eternal-september.software]
>
>HenHanna <HenH...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/7/2024 12:04 PM, Sn!pe wrote:
>> > Thunderbird questions are likely to be answered more fully if asked in
>> >
>> > alt.comp.software.thunderbird
>> >
>> > HTH
>> >

>> Yes, i asked there, and i got no reactions or Responses.
>>

>That's disappointing. I'll copy this to a group that I know the
>proponent of the group reads. Maybe he can offer a pointer to
>another relevant group.
>
>-------
>
>If anyShedi can help, there's a new Usenetter needs a pointer.

I see HenHanna asking lots of questions in that group
and generally getting answers ?
What is the question / problem ? that is going unanswered ?
John T.

Sn!pe

Feb 9, 2024, 6:19:48 PMFeb 9
Thanks, TC.

Sn!pe

Feb 9, 2024, 6:27:34 PMFeb 9
See e-s.software, John; they're HH's questions, not mine.

Kerr-Mudd, John

Feb 10, 2024, 4:39:02 AMFeb 10
On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 23:27:32 +0000
snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:

> <hub...@ccanoemail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 9 Feb 2024 22:40:04 +0000, snip...@gmail.com (Sn!pe) wrote:
> >
> > >[copied from eternal-september.software]

> > >That's disappointing. I'll copy this to a group that I know the
> > >proponent of the group reads. Maybe he can offer a pointer to
> > >another relevant group.
> > >
> > >-------
> > >
> > >If anyShedi can help, there's a new Usenetter needs a pointer.
> > >

> > I see HenHanna asking lots of questions in that group
> > and generally getting answers ?
> > What is the question / problem ? that is going unanswered ?
> > John T.
> >

> See e-s.software, John; they're HH's questions, not mine.

The Hen is a perpetual quizzer, IME.

--
Bah, and indeed Humbug.

Sn!pe

Feb 10, 2024, 9:39:47 AMFeb 10
Kerr-Mudd, John <ad...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

[...]

> > > I see HenHanna asking lots of questions in that group
> > > and generally getting answers ?
> > > What is the question / problem ? that is going unanswered ?
> > > John T.
> > >

> > See e-s.software, John; they're HH's questions, not mine.
> >

> The Hen is a perpetual quizzer, IME.

Ah... If I've been taken in, jalopies to the Shed.