romantic crows

maus

Feb 17, 2024, 1:55:14 AMFeb 17
I am sitting here at the front window. Its still dark, but when it
brightens up, two crows will arrive, sit, coo at each other and rub
beaks. Sickening, shouldn't be allowed.

I wonder how long a 3d gun would take to make in a 3d printer.

--
grey...@mail.com
Is There not even one Influencer here to torment?

Jeff Gaines

Feb 17, 2024, 3:21:38 AMFeb 17
On 17/02/2024 in message <slrnut0m2...@deb2.org> maus wrote:

>I am sitting here at the front window. Its still dark, but when it
>brightens up, two crows will arrive, sit, coo at each other and rub
>beaks. Sickening, shouldn't be allowed.
>
>I wonder how long a 3d gun would take to make in a 3d printer.

Are they both male like the two who snogged each other after Thursday's
bye-election?

--
Jeff Gaines Dorset UK
How does a gender neutral bog differ from a unisex bog ?

maus

Feb 17, 2024, 5:14:45 AMFeb 17
On 2024-02-17, Jeff Gaines <jgne...@outlook.com> wrote:
> On 17/02/2024 in message <slrnut0m2...@deb2.org> maus wrote:
>
>>I am sitting here at the front window. Its still dark, but when it
>>brightens up, two crows will arrive, sit, coo at each other and rub
>>beaks. Sickening, shouldn't be allowed.
>>
>>I wonder how long a 3d gun would take to make in a 3d printer.
>
> Are they both male like the two who snogged each other after Thursday's
> bye-election?

They are too far away. What, gay crows?, better gay gordons! (with
tonic)

chr...@privacy.net

Feb 17, 2024, 7:23:45 AMFeb 17
On 17/02/2024 06:55, maus wrote:
> I am sitting here at the front window. Its still dark, but when it
> brightens up, two crows will arrive, sit, coo at each other and rub
> beaks. Sickening, shouldn't be allowed.
>
> I wonder how long a 3d gun would take to make in a 3d printer.

Cor... or maybe caw...

Chris

Nicholas D. Richards

Feb 17, 2024, 1:42:57 PMFeb 17
In article <l3bmqf...@mid.individual.net>, chr...@privacy.net
<chr...@privacy.net> on Sat, 17 Feb 2024 at 12:23:43 awoke Nicholas
from his slumbers and wrote
Better than the bl**dy pigeons, running up and down the roof before
first light, cooing at each other. I would like my sleep back.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Oů sont les neiges d'antan?"