Swansea shedmoot sabotaged by estate agents

Oiorpata

May 21, 2003, 7:31:26 AM5/21/03
How was I to know there were going to be so many cheap houses on sale
in Swansea at the end of May? S'not my fault. I'm blaming everyone
else except the daft person who decided that 3 days would be ample
time to clock all the available hovels.

So far I've got a list of 34 houses, and from around 9 a.m. on Monday
morning to 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening to see them all in. Young
st'Ruth and I shall be bumbling round Swansea and suburbs, from dawn's
crack to dusk's wotsit, gobbling our baggin on the hoof, and without
any spare time for the luxury of a leisured shedmoot. I fear the whole
enterprise is going to be frightfully unfgl and undignified.

T'is wiv deep regrets that I must therefor slide out of all previous
promises to attend a Swansea shedmoot next week. Abject wossnames all
round. I've learnt my lesson and will never again try to arrange a
long weekend type holiday trip thingy, since I'm obviously incapable
of getting stuff done in a limited time period.
--

Kran
oiorpata at hotmail.com

Thomas Rushton

May 21, 2003, 7:50:35 AM5/21/03
Oiorpata wrote:

> So far I've got a list of 34 houses, and from around 9 a.m. on
> Monday morning to 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening to see them all in.
> Young st'Ruth and I shall be bumbling round Swansea and suburbs,
> from dawn's crack to dusk's wotsit, gobbling our baggin on the
> hoof, and without any spare time for the luxury of a leisured
> shedmoot. I fear the whole enterprise is going to be frightfully
> unfgl and undignified.

Oh dear. Sorry to hear that you will be unable to take a leisurely
trip.

I've just found the details of the flat for sale at the end of my road
(well, approximately). Ł130k for a two bedroom (one of which is less
than 8'x7'). Strewth. OTOH, I see the greedy hooter who was after
over Ł250k for his "executive-style[1] four bed detached" has had to
drop his price by 7.5k.

Why am I looking at house websites? I've only just moved!

[1] ie no style. horrible nasty mass-produced shoebox type thing which
has a through lounge that's only just bigger than our old lounge, and
smaller than our arj non-through one...

--
Thomas Rushton
Somewhere in Bradford...

Oiorpata

May 21, 2003, 8:15:14 AM5/21/03
On 21 May 2003 11:50:35 GMT, Thomas Rushton
<Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> wrote:

>Oiorpata wrote:
>
>> So far I've got a list of 34 houses, and from around 9 a.m. on
>> Monday morning to 8 p.m. on Wednesday evening to see them all in.
>> Young st'Ruth and I shall be bumbling round Swansea and suburbs,
>> from dawn's crack to dusk's wotsit, gobbling our baggin on the
>> hoof, and without any spare time for the luxury of a leisured
>> shedmoot. I fear the whole enterprise is going to be frightfully
>> unfgl and undignified.
>
>Oh dear. Sorry to hear that you will be unable to take a leisurely
>trip.
>
>I've just found the details of the flat for sale at the end of my road
>(well, approximately). Ł130k for a two bedroom (one of which is less
>than 8'x7'). Strewth. OTOH, I see the greedy hooter who was after
>over Ł250k for his "executive-style[1] four bed detached" has had to
>drop his price by 7.5k.
>
>Why am I looking at house websites? I've only just moved!

Perhaps there's something addictive about them? You've developed a
hankering for spying on other peoples interior decorating tastes and
can't kick the habit no matter how hard you try?

Thomas Rushton

May 21, 2003, 8:22:15 AM5/21/03
Oiorpata wrote:

Property's a magnet. We've already been looking at a bungalow (rather
ramshackle) up the road, thinking about ohling and bashing it when it's
available. I think the FiL is up for it too, so may be a joint
venture... is this where I become a property magnate?

Richard Robinson

May 21, 2003, 9:18:54 AM5/21/03
In article <p5omcvspsek7g8hkh...@4ax.com>, Oiorpata wrote:

> T'is wiv deep regrets that I must therefor slide out of all previous
> promises to attend a Swansea shedmoot next week. Abject wossnames all
> round. I've learnt my lesson and will never again try to arrange a
> long weekend type holiday trip thingy, since I'm obviously incapable
> of getting stuff done in a limited time period.

Good luck, I hope you find somewhere nice.

--
Richard Robinson

Oiorpata

May 21, 2003, 9:38:46 AM5/21/03
On 21 May 2003 13:18:54 GMT, Richard Robinson <postm...@127.0.0.1>
wrote:

>In article <p5omcvspsek7g8hkh...@4ax.com>, Oiorpata wrote:
>>
>> T'is wiv deep regrets that I must therefor slide out of all previous
>> promises to attend a Swansea shedmoot next week. Abject wossnames all
>> round. I've learnt my lesson and will never again try to arrange a
>> long weekend type holiday trip thingy, since I'm obviously incapable
>> of getting stuff done in a limited time period.
>
>Good luck, I hope you find somewhere nice.

Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates until
such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first shedmoot.

Richard Robinson

May 21, 2003, 9:50:11 AM5/21/03
In article <k90ncvcm8418v6bff...@4ax.com>, Oiorpata wrote:
> On 21 May 2003 13:18:54 GMT, Richard Robinson <postm...@127.0.0.1>
>>In article <p5omcvspsek7g8hkh...@4ax.com>, Oiorpata wrote:
>>>
>>> T'is wiv deep regrets that I must therefor slide out of all previous
>>> promises to attend a Swansea shedmoot next week. Abject wossnames all
>>> round. I've learnt my lesson and will never again try to arrange a
>>> long weekend type holiday trip thingy, since I'm obviously incapable
>>> of getting stuff done in a limited time period.
>>
>>Good luck, I hope you find somewhere nice.
>
> Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates until

^^^^^^^ nice ROT !

> such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first shedmoot.

Jolly good.

Thomas Rushton

May 21, 2003, 10:19:12 AM5/21/03
Oiorpata wrote:

> Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates
> until such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first
> shedmoot.

Hurrah!

Guy King

May 21, 2003, 10:31:12 AM5/21/03
The message <Xns93829C47E80...@130.133.1.4>
from Thomas Rushton <Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> contains
these words:

> > Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates
> > until such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first
> > shedmoot.

> Hurrah!

Most serpently.

--
Skipweasel:-
"...and ninthly...."

Guy King

May 21, 2003, 10:30:52 AM5/21/03
The message <Xns93828874D82...@130.133.1.4>

from Thomas Rushton <Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> contains
these words:

> Property's a magnet. We've already been looking at a bungalow (rather

> ramshackle) up the road, thinking about ohling and bashing it when it's
> available. I think the FiL is up for it too, so may be a joint
> venture... is this where I become a property magnate?

I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
here when we moved in...but they've shot up in price (not value, just
price) so much I can't really afford one.

Best of luck Karn with the brick'n'mortar hunt.

Duncan Duck

May 21, 2003, 12:11:39 PM5/21/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:30:52 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> said:

> I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
> here when we moved in.

IRTA 4 of the one bedroom houses.

> Best of luck Karn with the brick'n'mortar hunt.

And the same from me. It sounds like she's got a few to choose from,
anyway.

--
Paul Clark you.missed -> umist to reply
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher

Ron Clark

May 21, 2003, 12:24:55 PM5/21/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:31:12 +0100, in the message
<200305211...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote this, or at least
some of this :-

>The message <Xns93829C47E80...@130.133.1.4>
>from Thomas Rushton <Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> contains
>these words:
>
>> > Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates
>> > until such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first
>> > shedmoot.
>
>> Hurrah!
>
>Most serpently.

S.Wales holds its breath

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

MEow

May 21, 2003, 1:27:07 PM5/21/03
Oiorpata <oior...@hotmail.com> took a deep breath and said:

> Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates until
> such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first shedmoot.

Hopefully at a time when I can take a vacation and such...
--
Nikitta: a.a. #1759. Apatriot #18
ICQ# 147028026

atouchstone

May 21, 2003, 2:45:43 PM5/21/03
"Guy King" <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message

> I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
> here when we moved in...but they've shot up in price (not value, just
> price) so much I can't really afford one.

I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.

> Best of luck Karn with the brick'n'mortar hunt.

And from me TAAW.

--
Angela

Guy King

May 21, 2003, 3:34:55 PM5/21/03
The message <72ancvc6d639t9qbm...@4ax.com>
from Ron Clark <r...@spamall.com> contains these words:

> >> Hurrah!
> >
> >Most serpently.

> S.Wales holds its breath

I goov Kran was planning to have a showah before coming over here.

Ron Clark

May 21, 2003, 3:48:46 PM5/21/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 20:34:55 +0100, in the message
<200305212...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote this, or at least
some of this :-

>The message <72ancvc6d639t9qbm...@4ax.com>

No need, she'll find one waiting at Offas's dyke.
And another in the Jryfu Nffrzoyl

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:02:18 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:30:52 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

Fanks, I'm gonna need it.

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:03:15 AM5/22/03
On 21 May 2003 17:11:39 +0100, Duncan Duck
<paul....@you.missed.ac.uk> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:30:52 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> said:
>
>> I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
>> here when we moved in.
>
>IRTA 4 of the one bedroom houses.
>
>> Best of luck Karn with the brick'n'mortar hunt.
>
>And the same from me. It sounds like she's got a few to choose from,
>anyway.

Tah. Aye, you'da thort they could have organised it better, and had
all the for sale houses dug up and moved to viewing site next door to
each other.

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:03:53 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 19:45:43 +0100, "atouchstone"
<atouc...@beeb.net> wrote:

>"Guy King" <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message
>> I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
>> here when we moved in...but they've shot up in price (not value, just
>> price) so much I can't really afford one.
>
>I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.

Congratulifications! I hope that's a lot more than what you paid
forrit, so's you've got a load of spends to play wiv.

>> Best of luck Karn with the brick'n'mortar hunt.
>
>And from me TAAW.

Thanks.

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:06:11 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 20:34:55 +0100, Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk>
wrote:

>The message <72ancvc6d639t9qbm...@4ax.com>

Yes, but I dunno about after the move, when I'll have to cnl for to
heat the water, and cnl for the water AAW. I might turn into one of
those old ladies who "bathes" herself in talcum powder once a week or
so, and goes swimming in the sea a few times each year, when the
weather is clement.

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:08:38 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 20:48:46 +0100, Ron Clark <r...@spamall.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 May 2003 20:34:55 +0100, in the message
><200305212...@zetnet.co.uk>, Guy King wrote this, or at least
>some of this :-
>>The message <72ancvc6d639t9qbm...@4ax.com>
>>from Ron Clark <r...@spamall.com> contains these words:

>>> S.Wales holds its breath
>>
>>I goov Kran was planning to have a showah before coming over here.
>
>No need, she'll find one waiting at Offas's dyke.
>And another in the Jryfu Nffrzoyl

Jryfu Nffrzoyl? I'll have to look into that, t'might be a first step
on my path towards total wurld domination, a seat in the Welshish
assembly. Would I have to speak florescent Welshish to get elected?

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:10:27 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 19:27:07 +0200, MEow <nikitt...@yahoo.se>
wrote:

>Oiorpata <oior...@hotmail.com> took a deep breath and said:
>
>> Thanks, I shall continue to pester the shed wiv erthyne updates until
>> such time as the arj kranhovel is ready to host it's first shedmoot.
>
>Hopefully at a time when I can take a vacation and such...

Yeah, that'd be grand. We could amuse ourselves by going round the
Welshish fubccrf and pubses and talking Fjrqvfu to each other. That'd
learn them that they're not the only ones to have their own secret
language to burble in over foreigners heads.

Oiorpata

May 22, 2003, 5:11:45 AM5/22/03
On Wed, 21 May 2003 15:53:09 +0100, Sn!pe
<snip...@spambin.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>Richard Robinson wrote:
>
>>> T'is wiv deep regrets that I must therefor slide out of all previous
>>> promises to attend a Swansea shedmoot next week. Abject wossnames all
>>> round. I've learnt my lesson and will never again try to arrange a
>>> long weekend type holiday trip thingy, since I'm obviously incapable
>>> of getting stuff done in a limited time period.
>>
>> Good luck, I hope you find somewhere nice.
>

>Yes, ferzackerly; all appropriate appendages crossed.

I just got a kneemail from one of the estate agents saying they can't
arrange for me to view any houses until I've given them 2 phone
numbers as "security". Funny abstrads. I wonder if they'll settle for
our tuffets phone number in Cambridge and my Swedish phobile?

Linz

May 22, 2003, 7:09:45 AM5/22/03

"atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote in message

> "Guy King" <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
> > here when we moved in...but they've shot up in price (not value, just
> > price) so much I can't really afford one.
>
> I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.

Raah! Now you need to find one to ohl!

Guy King

May 22, 2003, 8:13:23 AM5/22/03
The message <baghgt$96p$1$8300...@news.beeb.net>
from "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> contains these words:

> I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.

Eeek, that's startling!

MEow

May 22, 2003, 8:34:04 AM5/22/03
Oiorpata <oior...@hotmail.com> took a deep breath and said:

> Yeah, that'd be grand. We could amuse ourselves by going round the
> Welshish fubccrf and pubses and talking Fjrqvfu to each other. That'd
> learn them that they're not the only ones to have their own secret
> language to burble in over foreigners heads.

I *will* visit you eventually, only question is when. It would be nice
to have it in connection with a moot, so I can meet some more of the
sheddies.

Austin Shackles

May 22, 2003, 2:15:11 PM5/22/03
On or around Wed, 21 May 2003 15:30:52 +0100, Guy King
<guy....@zetnet.co.uk> enlightened us thusly:

>The message <Xns93828874D82...@130.133.1.4>
>from Thomas Rushton <Thomas.Rush...@hammondsdirect.com> contains
>these words:
>
>> Property's a magnet. We've already been looking at a bungalow (rather
>> ramshackle) up the road, thinking about ohling and bashing it when it's
>> available. I think the FiL is up for it too, so may be a joint
>> venture... is this where I become a property magnate?
>
>I was seriously gooving about ohling one of the 4 bedroom houses round
>here when we moved in...but they've shot up in price (not value, just
>price) so much I can't really afford one.

pity yer didn't. 'cept that if yer'd borrowed the zbarl to do such, the
hooters would've not gone up in cevpr.
--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk my opinions are just that
"For millions of years, mankind lived just like the animals. Then

Austin Shackles

May 22, 2003, 2:17:05 PM5/22/03
On or around Thu, 22 May 2003 14:34:04 +0200, MEow <nikitt...@yahoo.se>
enlightened us thusly:

>Oiorpata <oior...@hotmail.com> took a deep breath and said:
>
>> Yeah, that'd be grand. We could amuse ourselves by going round the
>> Welshish fubccrf and pubses and talking Fjrqvfu to each other. That'd
>> learn them that they're not the only ones to have their own secret
>> language to burble in over foreigners heads.
>
>I *will* visit you eventually, only question is when. It would be nice
>to have it in connection with a moot, so I can meet some more of the
>sheddies.

we-ell...

so far we'v a moot cynaarq for July 12/13.

atouchstone

May 22, 2003, 5:30:02 PM5/22/03
"Linz" <sp...@lindsayendell.org.uk> wrote in message

> Raah! Now you need to find one to ohl!

Yup. Looking at Cumbria.

--
Angela

atouchstone

May 22, 2003, 5:33:50 PM5/22/03
"Oiorpata" <oior...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> I just got a kneemail from one of the estate agents saying they can't
> arrange for me to view any houses until I've given them 2 phone
> numbers as "security". Funny abstrads. I wonder if they'll settle for
> our tuffets phone number in Cambridge and my Swedish phobile?

Send me an emule and I'll give you my number. Not going to be hfring it much
longer.

--
Angela

atouchstone

May 22, 2003, 5:35:26 PM5/22/03

> The message <baghgt$96p$1$8300...@news.beeb.net>
> from "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> contains these words:
> > I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.
>
> Eeek, that's startling!

<Deayton>In what way?</Deayton>

--
Angela

Guy King

May 22, 2003, 5:43:34 PM5/22/03
The message <bajfr2$is1$1$8300...@news.beeb.net>

from "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> contains these words:

> > > I've just said yes to 57 KZU for my ickle abode.
> >
> > Eeek, that's startling!

> <Deayton>In what way?</Deayton>

It's a lot OYEZU

atouchstone

May 22, 2003, 6:05:09 PM5/22/03

> It's a lot OYEZU

Not rilly, looking at everyfing else in Telfrog.

--
Angela

Oiorpata

May 23, 2003, 1:38:59 AM5/23/03

Thanks Angela that's lovely of you, but they didn't seem to mind the
Swedish phobile. I shall keep it switched orf (or change the sim card
for a uk one) in Blighty to molish goodly sure they don't call me on
it.

Jamie Hart

May 23, 2003, 3:22:34 AM5/23/03

"atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote in message
I don't goove they'd sell all of it.

atouchstone

May 23, 2003, 8:18:46 AM5/23/03
"Jamie Hart" <theodor...@hotmail.com> wrote
> "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote
> > Yup. Looking at Cumbria.

> I don't goove they'd sell all of it.

Meanies.

--
Angela

Jamie Hart

May 23, 2003, 9:22:01 AM5/23/03

"atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote in message
Yer might get Lancashire, they're nearly been sued into bankrupcy, they
would probably be pleased for someone else to take over.

Lizz Holmans

May 23, 2003, 9:46:00 AM5/23/03
On Fri, 23 May 2003 14:22:01 +0100, "Jamie Hart"
<theodor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote in message
>> "Jamie Hart" <theodor...@hotmail.com> wrote
>> > "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote
>>
>> > I don't goove they'd sell all of it.
>>
>> Meanies.
>>
>Yer might get Lancashire, they're nearly been sued into bankrupcy, they
>would probably be pleased for someone else to take over.

I'd like it if Yorkshire bought Lancashire. It would be like God's
Country buying Texas.

LizzH.

Guy King

May 23, 2003, 8:04:50 AM5/23/03
The message <bajhje$lca$1$8300...@news.beeb.net>

from "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> contains these words:

> > It's a lot OYEZU

> Not rilly, looking at everyfing else in Telfrog.

True...I'm not used to the prices having gorn up so much.

MEow

May 23, 2003, 2:19:45 PM5/23/03
Austin Shackles <aus...@ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk> took a deep breath and
said:

> so far we'v a moot cynaarq for July 12/13.

I can look into it, but I don't guvax it will be possible, since I'm
taking vacation in week 26 where I'll go to Denmark, and I have a
hunch that many people will take vacation in July, so getting a
vacation by then might not be possible, and I'll also have to look
into what it will pbfg me. I'll look into it, though and if I can't,
then there will be other moots.

Ichimusai

May 24, 2003, 3:30:51 AM5/24/03
"LH" == Lizz Holmans <di...@jackalope.demon.co.uk> writes:

LH> On Fri, 23 May 2003 14:22:01 +0100, "Jamie Hart"
LH> <theodor...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> "atouchstone" <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote in message
>>> "Jamie Hart" <theodor...@hotmail.com> wrote > "atouchstone"
>>> <atouc...@beeb.net> wrote > > Yup. Looking at Cumbria.

>>> Meanies.
>>>
>> Yer might get Lancashire, they're nearly been sued into bankrupcy,
>> they would probably be pleased for someone else to take over.

LH> I'd like it if Yorkshire bought Lancashire. It would be like God's
LH> Country buying Texas.

I thought Texas was gods country, but I am not sure which god that
would be.

--
AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/

Fenny

May 24, 2003, 7:18:10 AM5/24/03
Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.sheds, I heard
Ichimusai say...

> I thought Texas was gods country, but I am not sure which god that
> would be.

The god of the Bushes?
--
Fenny
E=MC^2.. I'm not fat! I'm energetic!

Ichimusai

May 24, 2003, 7:20:12 AM5/24/03
allspamwil...@rickmansworth.mersinet.co.uk (Fenny) writes:

> Previously on Buffy the Vampire Slayer ^W^W^W^W uk.rec.sheds, I heard
> Ichimusai say...
>> I thought Texas was gods country, but I am not sure which god that
>> would be.
>>

> The god of the Bushes?

Bushiva?

--
AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/

"You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind
word alone."
-- Al Capone (1899-1947)

Guy King

May 24, 2003, 7:27:10 AM5/24/03
The message <m3y90wa...@h130n1fls31o965.telia.com>
from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:

> > The god of the Bushes?

> Bushiva?

The cult of Bushido?

Ichimusai

May 24, 2003, 7:33:41 AM5/24/03
Guy King <guy....@zetnet.co.uk> writes:

> The message <m3y90wa...@h130n1fls31o965.telia.com>
> from Ichimusai <ic...@ichimusai.org> contains these words:
>
>> > The god of the Bushes?
>
>> Bushiva?
>
> The cult of Bushido?

Shin-zu!

--
AA #769 ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai AOL: Ichimusai1972 MSN: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URL: http://www.ichimusai.org/

"Criticism is prejudice made plausible."
-- Henry Louis Mencken (1880-1956)

Carl .LHS. Williams

May 23, 2003, 2:27:18 AM5/23/03
In article <3t4pcvk9s0o0babun...@4ax.com>,

Nah, we're used to people from Yorkshire. And Birmingham.

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |

Carl .LHS. Williams

May 23, 2003, 2:29:10 AM5/23/03
In article <e05pcvcbn4rc4k7b7...@4ax.com>,

How odd. Mindyou, estate agents are. Did they say the numbers had to
be ones on which they could reach you?

--
,-------------------------------------------------------------------------.
| Carl Williams, e-mail to <carl at : MAG #106893 : Yon Net |
| yon-net dot demon dot co dot uk> : JBC : Leveraging neology |

` Home Office steal tottie '

Guy King

May 25, 2003, 3:56:06 AM5/25/03
The message <bakf3m$7...@yon-net.demon.co.uk>
from ca...@nospam.demon.co.uk (Carl .LHS. Williams) contains these words:

> >I just got a kneemail from one of the estate agents saying they can't
> >arrange for me to view any houses until I've given them 2 phone
> >numbers as "security". Funny abstrads. I wonder if they'll settle for
> >our tuffets phone number in Cambridge and my Swedish phobile?

> How odd. Mindyou, estate agents are. Did they say the numbers had to
> be ones on which they could reach you?

I goov it's 'cos they're worried about another Suzi Lamplugh.

coj

May 25, 2003, 3:37:21 AM5/25/03