iteresting TV stuff

brun...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2017, 11:28:22 AM4/27/17
There are celebrities and celebrities.

There is one here that is worth listening to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY

Sn!pe

Apr 27, 2017, 10:12:15 PM4/27/17
Boodly cah-pittle-ists!
I hope Edd has success in his new ventures.

--
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.

brun...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2017, 5:53:51 AM4/28/17
On Friday, 28 April 2017 03:12:15 UTC+1, Sn!pe wrote:

> > There is one here that is worth listening to
> > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IB15T1LYiY
>
> Boodly cah-pittle-ists!
> I hope Edd has success in his new ventures.

yes, quite

soup

Apr 28, 2017, 8:23:34 PM4/28/17
Yup! Apparently Mike Brewer and his family was
receiving death threats so in the next installment
we have Edd telling everyone "calm the F down"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umWmzN1MqWs&t=2s

brun...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017, 5:07:01 AM4/29/17
On Saturday, 29 April 2017 01:23:34 UTC+1, soup wrote:

> Yup! Apparently Mike Brewer and his family was
> receiving death threats so in the next installment
> we have Edd telling everyone "calm the F down"

Death threats are, of course, dead out of order. But Brewer has a Backpfeifengesicht if anyone does. and did in every episode.

I think Edd should be a guest on Project Binky

Sn!pe

Apr 29, 2017, 5:33:56 AM4/29/17
<brun...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Backpfeifengesicht

Nice.

--
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just giggled.

soup

Apr 29, 2017, 1:26:58 PM4/29/17
On 29/04/2017 10:07, brun...@gmail.com wrote:

> Brewer has a Backpfeifengesicht if anyone does. and did in every episode.

Being a monoglot I do not know this directly,
but some online translation thing has it as backpipe face.
What is a backpipe face?
Face like a skelped erse?

brun...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017, 1:39:53 PM4/29/17
It's Trenza slang 'a face in need of a slap'

Sn!pe

Apr 29, 2017, 1:52:48 PM4/29/17
In Googletranslese: s\slap\fist

--
^Ï^. My pet rock Gordon just is.

Ivan D. Reid

Apr 29, 2017, 3:34:41 PM4/29/17
On Sat, 29 Apr 2017 18:52:46 +0100, Sn!pe <snip...@gmail.com>
wrote in <1n59b17.1bekop8yaj7jiN%snip...@gmail.com>:
Some sauces give "crowbar".

--
Ivan Reid, School of Engineering & Design, _____________ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Ivan.Reid@[brunel.ac.uk|cern.ch] Room 40-1-B12, CERN

brun...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2017, 3:38:11 PM4/29/17
On Saturday, 29 April 2017 20:34:41 UTC+1, Ivan D. Reid wrote:

> [[ Backpfeifengesicht ]]

> >> It's Trenza slang 'a face in need of a slap'
> > In Googletranslese: s\slap\fist
> Some sauces give "crowbar".

Slap? Fist? Crowbar?
There are few candidates where I would carefully make a distinction.

Richard Robinson

Apr 30, 2017, 10:45:54 AM4/30/17
IRIA "sick of bagpipes"

--
Richard Robinson

My email address is at http://qualmograph.org.uk/contact.html

Richard Robinson

Apr 30, 2017, 11:25:17 AM4/30/17
A crow bar would be the one where they're not cocktail onions ?