Is there anyobdy out there

Paul Cummins

Oct 10, 2018, 10:49:44 AM10/10/18
This group seems a little moribund - anyone really still using it?

--
Voting for the UK Usenet Committee Elections is now open. Please vote
for the sensible candidates. Please feel free to ask me who the

Kid A

Oct 10, 2018, 3:34:01 PM10/10/18
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:49:00 +0100, Paul Cummins wrote:

> This group seems a little moribund - anyone really still using it?

Go and play your tedious Dr Death games somewhere else, you noxious
wanker.

bol...@cylonhq.com

Oct 11, 2018, 4:48:53 AM10/11/18
On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 15:49 +0100 (BST)
agree2...@spam.vlaad.co.uk (Paul Cummins) wrote:
>This group seems a little moribund - anyone really still using it?

Clearly about the same number of people who still use CB in the UK.
Last time I switched on the rig earlier this year it was 80 channels of white
noise. It went back into the cupboard.

Paul Cummins

Oct 12, 2018, 9:19:11 AM10/12/18
In article <pplk76$jf1$1...@gioia.aioe.org>, m...@privacy.net (Kid A) wrote:

> Go and play your tedious Dr Death games somewhere else, you noxious
> wanker.

A clear vote for removal, thanks.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead