Re: Did not appear

Good Buddy

Mar 31, 2019, 2:04:00 PM3/31/19
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 17:13 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
agree2...@spam.vlaad.co.uk (Paul Cummins) wrote:

> In article <q7iss7$jto$1...@dont-email.me>, no...@m.com (Brian Reay)
> wrote:
>
> > > I think that it must be a pure coincidence; but didn't our Paul
> > have a dog
> > > called Chunk?
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/uk.legal/kCsID_OSSCk/GEcv
> > Mq3FoAEJ
>
> Oh look - not Ameol, and not my email address.
>
> Reay is getting desperate to prove his claims now.

Fuck off, Scummins.

Good Buddy

Apr 1, 2019, 5:43:21 PM4/1/19
On Mon, 1 Apr 2019 16:42 +0100 (BST)
agree2...@spam.vlaad.co.uk (Paul Cummins) wrote:

> In article <q7qveg$ufk$1...@dont-email.me>, no...@m.invalid.invalid (Good
> Buddy) wrote:
>
> > > Reay is getting desperate to prove his claims now.
> > >

> > Fuck off, Scummins.
>
> Yet another sock puppet appears as soon as Reay gets slapped down.
> Quelle surprise.

Fuck off, Scummins.

Brian Reay

Apr 1, 2019, 6:49:10 PM4/1/19
Elsewhere he has falsely accused me of being associated with some women
I’ve never heard of who has, he claims, made accusations against him. You
can guess the nature of the accusations. Odd isn’t it, how he claims this
keeps happening.

Needless to say, nothing ever comes of his threats.

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Apr 2, 2019, 2:23:35 AM4/2/19
there you go then...matching bookends....tee hee

--
Report a bad lying Freemason to Mr Baker UGLE Audi Vide Tace
May your life be as awesome as you say it is on this news group...