WARNING!! BAD PSYCHIC / MEDIUM / CLAIRVOYANT - HUGH HUGHIE WILLIAMS WILLINGTON CROOK DURHAM

qaz...@hotmail.com

Feb 27, 2007, 6:33:38 AM2/27/07
Just a quick warning to those of you looking for a reading in the
Durham area. A guy called HUGH "HUGHIE" WILLIAMS is charging £25 for
a reading. We were given his name from a friend so thought we would
give it ago although we thought £25 was a lot. He was so far away
from fact that it was embarrassing, he was very vague and guessed from
our ages that a Grandparent was dead. He told us all the same stuff,
such as where we worked but we didn't let on he was wrong but got my
job totally wrong. He would tell you, you have children and if you
said no then he would say there was an abortion, which to me is
dangerous. If he said this to a woman and she said that she had no
abortion or miscarriage then he said to ask your mother. To a man he
would insinuate that your partner had a secret abortion or
miscarriage. When asking about the kids he would use this method to
cap off the count of kids you have. In my case he asked if I had a
child, i nodded, then he said I had two, I said no so he used the
abortion/spirit child trick. I would imagine this would happen if i
let it get to 6 children.

I won't go into too much detail here as I intended to keep it short.
This guy not a psychic, he is a con-artist.

Steve O

Mar 1, 2007, 2:16:30 AM3/1/07

<qaz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Which differentiates him from other psychics in what way, exactly?

Guardian

Mar 1, 2007, 8:37:00 AM3/1/07
It is a sad state of affairs to find so many fake psychics out there,
its not hard to see why so many people are getting skeptical about
psychic abilities. These fake psychics are more interested in fame
and fortune, than they are of actually helping others. In saying this
you can not tar every psychic or medium with the same brush, there are
real psychic and mediums out there with real ability who don't have to
guess their way through a reading, and don't have to use scare tactics
or try to upset you to may their reading fit.

Although it's awful that you were conned in this way and you feel like
you flushed £25 down the toilet, you should be glad this fake was not
charging more for his readings. I have heard of these types of con-
artists charging £50 for a 20 minute reading, now that is ridiculous.
£25 for a professional psychic reading isn't really a lot to be
charged if the reading is good and accurate, but I can see why you
feel as you do when you know you've been conned.

On 1 Mar, 07:16, "Steve O" <spamh...@nowhere.com> wrote:

seon ferguson

Mar 3, 2007, 10:52:18 PM3/3/07
I agree just because there's some frauds out there who just want to make
money from other people's grief doesn't mean they're all bad. The worst case
I have seen is Sylvia Brown, who charges $700 American for a reading. Now
that's a rip of. I think the person who originally posted his message should
be relived he didn't go to see her.

"Guardian" <geraldine....@dsl.pipex.com> wrote in message

It is a sad state of affairs to find so many fake psychics out there,
its not hard to see why so many people are getting skeptical about
psychic abilities. These fake psychics are more interested in fame
and fortune, than they are of actually helping others. In saying this
you can not tar every psychic or medium with the same brush, there are
real psychic and mediums out there with real ability who don't have to
guess their way through a reading, and don't have to use scare tactics
or try to upset you to may their reading fit.

Although it's awful that you were conned in this way and you feel like

you flushed Ł25 down the toilet, you should be glad this fake was not

charging more for his readings. I have heard of these types of con-

artists charging Ł50 for a 20 minute reading, now that is ridiculous.
Ł25 for a professional psychic reading isn't really a lot to be

charged if the reading is good and accurate, but I can see why you
feel as you do when you know you've been conned.

On 1 Mar, 07:16, "Steve O" <spamh...@nowhere.com> wrote:
> <qazm...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Just a quick warning to those of you looking for a reading in the

> Durham area. A guy called HUGH "HUGHIE" WILLIAMS is charging Ł25 for

> a reading. We were given his name from a friend so thought we would

> give it ago although we thought Ł25 was a lot. He was so far away

Lucy Smedley

Apr 7, 2010, 12:23:56 PM4/7/10
Does anyone have the contact details for this guy please - i have heard very
positive comments about him and would like to give him a chance but finding
his details is impossible.

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13551302.aspx

Gill Lightfoot

Jun 25, 2010, 8:39:43 AM6/25/10
can you give me his fone no as my friend wants to see him.

regards

url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/13551302.aspx

m II

Jun 25, 2010, 5:26:33 PM6/25/10
Lucy Smedley wrote:

> url:http://myreader.co.uk/msg/xxxxxx

This is the most transparent bit of garbage salesmanship I have ever
seen. How stupid do you think people are? No..don't tell me. What you
think is apparent.

mike

jordan...@googlemail.com

Mar 29, 2015, 7:47:31 PM3/29/15
i have seen him twice, and it was the most genuine reading i have ever had or ever will. he is hard to find once the number has been lost but if anyone knows some contact details then i would appreciate them letting me know as i needed to go back to see him after i had my baby girl ( and i didn't know that i was going to have another child never mind know the sex or character) he told me things i shudder for him to know so anyone that thinks he is a con artist is absolutely in their own dreamland and possibly not believing what he has to say as it is the harsh truth and its your life you need to look at not his talent and what he does!!!! - need to get in touch with him so please let me know if anyone knows how to do this!!!!! thanks xx

chaz...@gmail.com

May 29, 2015, 10:13:02 AM5/29/15
Hughie was amazing told me things no one but myself knew told me i was pregnant . Done a test the nxt day and it was confirmed. Told me it would be a boy 20 week scan confirmed it . Told my friends who tried to confuse him when they sat at opposite ands of the room that hed only read for 1 of them as he knew they were married . So as for a rip off hed have just taken there money . Id love to go bk and see him he was fab. Told me about my daughter i lost . How i lost her what she looked like . Well exact words were i dont need to tell you how she looks u have her identical twin at home !!!!

sw...@kpsnacks.com

Sep 4, 2015, 4:49:24 PM9/4/15
So so disappointed that yet again I have been conned by a fake psychic. This guy is lovely but I could read him better than he could read me. He told me a crock of sh*t. Guessing and fishing and getting it wrong. I wish I had the balls to not pay him the 25 quid. He talks to you for about 30 min before taking you for the reading. During this time he is trying to work out your personality, asks you questions and try to win you over. I noticed he was checking us out looking at our ring fingers. His readings are obviously fake and could be damaging to some vulnerable people. He is very showbiz and entertaining. A very nice guy but a big fake. Shame on him or more fools us. I am a very spirtuel person but now doubting the whole psyhic thing. Very sad 😕

--
*This message and any attachments to it are intended solely for the
original addressee and may contain confidential information. It may contain
material protected by legal professional or other privilege. If you have
received this message in error, please send it back to us and immediately
and permanently delete it. Do not use, copy or disclose the information
contained in this message or in any attachment. Although this email and its
attachments are believed to be free of any virus or other defect, it is the
responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no
responsibility is accepted by us for any loss or damage arising from
receipt or use thereof. Any opinions expressed that do not relate to the
official business of KP Snacks Limited are those of the author, not the
company or its Group companies. KP Snacks Limited is a private limited
company registered in England and Wales with registered number 8314505. Our
registered office is at Hayes Park North, Hayes Park, Hayes End Road,
Hayes, Middlesex, UB4 8EE, United Kingdom.*

bethpa...@gmail.com

Apr 27, 2016, 3:25:48 PM4/27/16
£25 isnt much and can easily be written off if you arent happy. Personally I would never go to anyone who hasnt got a proper website AND hasnt been accredited by organisations and the Press, such people are rare and will not work that cheap. You get what you pay for as with all things. I also wouldnt bother with someone who travels to me - smacks of being desperate - or who only does it as a hobby. When I lived in London I regularly went to see Rosemary Price who is excellent, thankfully years later she is still available though sadly I do not live near her now, but I consult her by phone. She is in Clacton and her site is at http://www.webclairvoyant.com

adel...@gmail.com

May 23, 2016, 4:43:25 AM5/23/16
I've seen hughie I think 3 times in the past - one at Wellington and the other two in Darlington. I have no complaints with him any of the times I saw him. He was very accurate and spot on. What he told me for the past and my present were very accurate. I am very sceptical with any reading about what the future holds however everything he had told me has come true. I like his manner, he doesn't mince his words he does tell you how it is. Yes I did have a cuppa with him prior to the reading but it wasn't a fishing for information chat he was telling me about a holiday he had went/was going on and nothing to do with any reading. I think seeing a psychic is a personal thing and what one person likes doesn't suit another person. I've seen different readers that friends raved on about saying this one is fab blah blah blah and I've seen them and didn't rate them at all. As I said I love hughie and I would recommend him but you can't please everyone!!!! Lol xxx

shelby...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 10:50:03 AM10/4/16
Do you have his number

shelby...@gmail.com

Oct 4, 2016, 10:51:31 AM10/4/16
Iv seen him before he's brill just lost the number

lisab...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2016, 2:27:18 PM10/22/16
His number is 07845078089

linda....@hotmail.co.uk

Nov 20, 2017, 8:25:41 PM11/20/17
Totally agreexx

rosemary...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2020, 5:26:38 AM2/16/20
There are some excellent psychics out there. But you need to be realistic about prices. If you take Rosemary Price for example, she has been around helping people full time for more than forty years, she is also a qualified therapist. People complain sometimes when a psychic charges properly for a session, yet they would pay the same amount or more to a counsellor or therapist who just sits and listens and expects you go to each week or each month for more and more. An accountant or lawyer would charge you five times as much per hour and nobody complains about that.

One of the other psychics I tried years ago was Leslie Jenkins in Walthamstow, of the many I tried before finding Rosemary he was one of the better and more serious ones. Most of them were just bored old ladies who were short of money and some admitted to me that they were also lonely and were too old to get jobs as cleaners so they did that for the money and to meet people - but there was no psychic ability or inclination with all of this. The only thing I am really sorry about is that I have to consult Rosemary by phone or email, not able to consult her face to face anymore due to distance. She does not normally allow people to go to see her now,
but if it is a client she has got to know and trust she will. Am hoping that when I am in her area again, maybe on business or visiting family, I can set up to see her at the same time.

rosemary...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2020, 5:31:22 AM2/16/20
Wow. Some ace sites online. I steer clear of the people who just do readings as a sort of hobby, or because and when they are short of money. You cannot go wrong then. One of the best was Leslie Jenkins but he seems to have disappeared, cannot trace him now, but I very much like Beth Shepherd psychic who is very well established and has a terrific website with really good free readings on it that you can access without signing up or giving information or waiting, no need to actually consult her personally or pay out a cent. Have had three good phone readings with her. There used to be another one who was in USA and I had a phone reading with her, but the time difference was the problem there.

rosemary...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 10:44:52 AM3/4/20
£25 is not much for a psychic reading, I consult Rosemary Price the best one I can find so far online and I stopped looking for someone better. I would not expect it to be any good for that price. You get what you pay for. And what is the point of hearing all about how many children you have or what job you do when you already know all that? When I go for a reading it is to help me sort out a problem or make a better decision, something beneficial to my future. A reasonable counsellor or therapist will charge you £80 just to sit and listen to you, and expect you to go back each week week after week for ages. A good psychic should get at least the same, they help you more and you should not need to see them more than the once.

rosemary...@gmail.com

Mar 4, 2020, 10:47:44 AM3/4/20
You get what you pay for. If you try to get a bargain it backfires on you. I always return to Rosemary Price now. She costs more, of course she does, but less than many who are nowhere near as good as her, and she is very very booked up. The ones who are always free to see you when it suits you and can do it tomorrow are fakes. If they were that good they would be busier. The ones who are cheap and also always available are useless, people love a bargain and they would be fully booked at cheap prices if any good. Just use common sense. You would not trust a private doctor or a solicitor who was much cheaper than all the others and also less busy than them. And readings are not for entertainment and fun, they should be used when you need serious help.