Naturist clubs and swims - info on admission policies please (long-ish)

icar...@email.com

Apr 10, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/10/99
Hi folks...

As mentioned a week or two ago I'm setting up a web page listing
singles-friendly naturist venues in the UK, in association with NUFF. There
are still a lot of venues for which I don't have definite information, and
I'd really appreciate your help - if you know the policy of any of the venues
below on admitting singles (e.g. unrestricted / waiting list for singles /
couples and families only), please mail me and let me know.

The web page is at: http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/egypt/174/

Many thanks :-)

icar...@email.com

Grange Country Club, How Caple
California Spa.
Kirkham Pool, Kirkham
Lancashire Sun Society, Between Southport and Preston
Liverpool Sun and Air Society , Prescot.
Manchester Sun and Air Society
Mancunian Nautist Club, Manchester and Oldham
Morecambe Bay Naturist Club, Morecambe
Ribble Valley, Blackburn.
Sun and Air Society, Merseyside
Valley Club, between Preston, Burnley and Bolton
Wirral Naturist Club, Ormskirk
Charnwood Acres.
Desford Swim, Desford
Oaklands Sun Club.
Sleaford Swim, Sleaford
Sungrove Sun Club, nr Grimsby
Broadland Aqua Park.
Club Naturel Long Stratton, near Norwich.
Far East Naturist Swim, Diss and Bury St Edmunds
Lynnsport Leisure Park, Kings Lynn
Merryhill, near Norwich
Northampton Sun Club, Northampton
Tando
Three Rivers Outdoor Club, Cramlington
Nottingham Sun Club
Nottingham Swimming Organisation
South Yorkshire Sun Club, Bircotes, Edwinstoe and Misterton
Telford Naturist Club, Telford and Stoke
Wrekin View Naturist Club, near Shrewsbury
BWM, Newcastle under Lyme
Telford Naturist Club, Stoke Waterworld
Tando/Three Rivers jointly, Newcastle
Avon Outdoor Club
Caesar's Night Club, between Birmingham and Coventry.
Mason Road Baths, Birmingham
Woodlands Sun Club
Ashdene, near Elland.
Leeds Naturist Group
Ryedale Naturist Group, Malton
South Yorkshire Sun Club, Bircotes, Edwinstoe and Misterton (all in Nottinghamshire!)
White Rose Club, Flaxton
Yorkshire Sun Society, Hull.
Northern Outdoor Association, Belfast
Solaqua, Belfast
Highland Sun, Moray Firth. Try contact via CCBN.
Scottish Outdoor Club, Loch Lomond
Scottish Outdoor Club, Glasgow
Sunnybroom, Aberdeen
Forth Country & Camping Club, Edinburgh
Tay Valley Sun Club
Cwmbran
Isis
Llandudno Naturist Group, Llandudno
Arfon Leisure Centre and Plas Menai.
North Wales Naturist Club, Bangor.
Oasis Leisure Club, Aberdare
Penyrheol Leisure, Gorseinon, Swansea
Tything Barn, Kilgetty, Dyfed
Western Sunfolk, Trelleck
Western Swimming Club, Chepstow
Aquasol Swimming Club, Bristol
Blackthorns Sun Club,Sharnbrook
Reading Naturist Swim
Bletchley Leisure Centre
Far West Sun Club, Redruth and St Austell
Derwent Leisure, Heanor
Spireoaks Leisure, Chesterfield
Larches Club, Exeter, Burnham-on-Sea and Street.
Sunwest Club, Ivybridge, Plymouth and Torrington
Sunrise, Tiverton. Try contact via CCBN.
The Two Rivers Club, Devon.
Torbay Sun Club, Paignton and Totnes
South Western Outdoor Club, Dorchester
Wimborne Sun Club
Arcadians, Brentwood
Stanway
Witham Sauna Group, Witham
Severn Vale Swimming Club, Tewksbury
Avonvale, Ringwood.
New Milton/Barton on Sea.
Wyvern Sun & Swim Club, Pershore, Tewksbury.
Candles Health Club, Baldock
Fiveacres, Watford
Spielplatz, Watford
Sun-Folk Society, Watford
Valerian Sun Club, Ryde
Valerian Sun Club, Sandown
Adventurers, Maidstone (via CCBN)
Ashford Swim Group, Ashford
Christmas Pie, near Goudhurst
New Rommey.
Sunglen, Ashford
Upnor Adventure Centre, Rochester
Edun, Witney
Larches at Exeter, Burnham-on-Sea and Street.
Paulton Naturist Swim
Halcyon Sun Club, Haslemere
Kingfisher Private Naturist Sauna, Lightwater
Noah's Ark Club, Chertsey, Tolworth, Walton-on-Thames
Shabden, Dorking
Sunglenb, Woking
Surrey Downs Sun Club, Woking
White House Club, Caterham
Apollo, Brighton.
Aztecs, Crawley
Eastbourne Naturist Swim, Eastbourne
Four Seasons Sun Club, somewhere near STEYNING, West Sussex, BN44 ???. Near Worthing? Try contact via British Naturism.
Mill Bank Swim Club, Lewes
Shabden
Pickwick Club, Corsham

Mike Berridge

Apr 11, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/11/99
Why not look on the NUFF web site, get the details of these clubs and write
or phone them yourself. Much better than relying on second hand information
.

Mike
8-0#

icar...@email.com

Apr 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/12/99
"Mike Berridge" <mi...@miju.softnet.co.uk> wrote:

> Why not look on the NUFF web site, get the details of these clubs and write
> or phone them yourself. Much better than relying on second hand information

Ideally I would, Mike, but I can't afford it. I was rather hoping that at
least one of the organisers of each club or swim, or a regular visitor,
would have a computer and be able to e-mail me with the information - cheaper
for everybody that way. A British Naturism official with knowledge of some
of the clubs in his area might be a useful source of information too... :-)

Saba Shehzadi

Feb 3, 2024, 8:06:43 AMFeb 3
✅🔴▶️▶ Really Amazing ️You Can Try This ◀️◀️🔴✅

✅▶️▶️ CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K✅

WATCH ✅💻📺📱👉https://co.fastmovies.org

ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ ✅📺📱💻👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

✅WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

💚WATCH>>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>>LINK>👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚 Really Amazing ️You Can Try This💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>
👉https://co.fastmovies.org

🔴💚CLICK HERE Full HD✅720p✅1080p✅4K💚WATCH>ᗪOᗯᑎᒪOᗩᗪ>LINK>