.

1 view

Nicholas Randall Forystek

Jul 12, 2016, 3:40:50 AM7/12/16

Asha Santon

Jul 12, 2016, 8:27:23 AM7/12/16
On 2016-07-12 07:40:45 +0000, Nicholas Randall Forystek said:

> .

Do you have any evidence to support that comment?

--
Asha
nature.opcop.org.uk

BobHobden

Jul 12, 2016, 6:00:03 PM7/12/16
"Asha Santon" wrote

>Nicholas Randall Forystek said: bugger all.
>
>> .
>

>Do you have any evidence to support that comment?

He/she has posted similar to all the Newsgroups I look at.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.

MJC

Jul 13, 2016, 3:55:01 AM7/13/16
In article <nm3p93$u7u$1...@dont-email.me>, hob...@btinternet.com says...

> "Asha Santon" wrote
> >
> >Nicholas Randall Forystek said: bugger all.
> >
> >> .
> >

> >Do you have any evidence to support that comment?
> >
> He/she has posted similar to all the Newsgroups I look at.

More likely "it"? Smacks of a bot (bum or arse) to me...

Mike.