A comma hibernating

1 view

Tina

Oct 16, 2020, 6:19:25 PM10/16/20
A comma has attached itself to my back door and although I have a glass
lean to thing in front of it, will it survive the winter?

Stephen Wolstenholme

Oct 17, 2020, 7:04:29 AM10/17/20
On Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:19:20 +0100, Tina <christin...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> A comma has attached itself to my back door and although I have a glass
>lean to thing in front of it, will it survive the winter?

What's a comma? In my world it's just a punctuation mark.

Steve

--
http://www.npsnn.com

Mike Coon

Oct 17, 2020, 1:21:21 PM10/17/20
In article <rrjlofljv5uipullt...@4ax.com>,
st...@easynn.com says...
It's a butterfly that has a mark that is considered to look like the
punctuation mark on its underwing. So it's not a random name...

Mike.

Stephen Wolstenholme

Oct 18, 2020, 6:12:54 AM10/18/20
I found a few pictures. I realised it was the butterfly we use to call
Angel Wings when I was young. I don't remember ever calling it Comma.
I lived in Lancashire high up the pennine hills.

--
http://www.npsnn.com

Tina

Nov 8, 2020, 1:45:46 PM11/8/20