TOG Tour 2023 - Givet

Cab

Feb 23, 2023, 5:41:46 PM2/23/23
This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
your room preferences and culinary preferences, if you're an awkward
bugger. Please let me know if you're coming with a plus one.

You all know the score.

Once I get room types, numbers, etc, I'll require a deposit (amount to
be confirmed by the hotel). I'll convert this into GBP, so you can pay
into a UK account.

Travel will be done by you lot.

Emailing me is also okay.

--
Cab
Z1000 and CB1300 and VeloSolex 3800

jeremy

Feb 24, 2023, 3:46:35 AM2/24/23
On 23 Feb 2023 at 22:35:54 GMT, ""Cab"" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

> This year, it'll be in Givet.

Thanks Cab, "booked my place" on Facebook. Looks like a lovely location.

--
jeremy

Champ

Feb 27, 2023, 9:05:43 AM2/27/23
On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>your room preferences

One double room for me and V, please

>Travel will be done by you lot.

We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
place as everyone else

I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
the UK-FR leg

--
Champ
neal at champ dot org dot uk

I don't know, but I been told
You never slow down, you never grow old

Champ

Feb 27, 2023, 9:06:26 AM2/27/23
On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>your room preferences

One double room for me and V, please

>Travel will be done by you lot.

Mark Olson

Feb 27, 2023, 9:55:08 AM2/27/23
Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>>This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>>your room preferences
>
> One double room for me and V, please
>
>>Travel will be done by you lot.
>
> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
> place as everyone else
>
> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
> the UK-FR leg

So, you're planning on climbing _both_ peaks of Kilimanjaro?

--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, DR200SE, Vespa Ciao

Eddie

Feb 27, 2023, 10:21:35 AM2/27/23
On 27/02/2023 14:55, Mark Olson wrote:
> Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:
>>
>> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
>> place as everyone else
>>
>> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
>> the UK-FR leg
>
> So, you're planning on climbing _both_ peaks of Kilimanjaro?

Heh

--
Eddie ed...@deguello.org

chrisnd @ukrm

Feb 28, 2023, 5:00:05 AM2/28/23
On 27/02/2023 14:06, Champ wrote:
> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>
>> This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>> your room preferences
>
> One double room for me and V, please
>
>> Travel will be done by you lot.
>
> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
> place as everyone else
>
> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
> the UK-FR leg

I've just read that somewhere else...
In fact, it was here, posted previously once second before...
So, how come no one has said 'Ginge'?

Chris
--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t

chrisnd @ukrm

Feb 28, 2023, 5:00:41 AM2/28/23
On 27/02/2023 14:55, Mark Olson wrote:
> Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>>> This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>>> your room preferences
>>
>> One double room for me and V, please
>>
>>> Travel will be done by you lot.
>>
>> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
>> place as everyone else
>>
>> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
>> the UK-FR leg
>
> So, you're planning on climbing _both_ peaks of Kilimanjaro?

:-)

Champ

Feb 28, 2023, 7:55:03 AM2/28/23
On Mon, 27 Feb 2023 14:55:06 -0000 (UTC), Mark Olson
<ols...@tiny.invalid> wrote:

>Champ <ne...@champ.org.uk> wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>>>This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>>>your room preferences
>>
>> One double room for me and V, please
>>
>>>Travel will be done by you lot.
>>
>> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
>> place as everyone else
>>
>> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
>> the UK-FR leg

>So, you're planning on climbing _both_ peaks of Kilimanjaro?

...and then build a bridge betweem them

Ace

Feb 28, 2023, 8:46:38 AM2/28/23
On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:00:02 +0000, "chrisnd @ukrm"
<chr...@privacy.net> wrote:

>On 27/02/2023 14:06, Champ wrote:
>> On Thu, 23 Feb 2023 22:35:54 +0000, "Cab" <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>>
>>> This year, it'll be in Givet. Can you post here or on the group in FB
>>> your room preferences
>>
>> One double room for me and V, please
>>
>>> Travel will be done by you lot.
>>
>> We've just booked travel to England, so we can be in the same starting
>> place as everyone else
>>
>> I'll watch here and the other place to see what people are booking for
>> the UK-FR leg
>>
>I've just read that somewhere else...
>In fact, it was here, posted previously once second before...
>So, how come no one has said 'Ginge'?

Ginge yourself. Mark O beat you to it by nearly a whole day.
--
Ace
http://www.chaletbeauroc.com/

chrisnd @ukrm

Feb 28, 2023, 2:04:03 PM2/28/23
Yebbut, he didn't actually *say* it!

Eddie

Feb 28, 2023, 7:24:46 PM2/28/23
On 28/02/2023 19:04, chrisnd @ukrm wrote:
> On 28/02/2023 13:46, Ace wrote:
>> On Tue, 28 Feb 2023 10:00:02 +0000, "chrisnd @ukrm"
>> <chr...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>> I've just read that somewhere else...
>>> In fact, it was here, posted previously once second before...
>>> So, how come no one has said 'Ginge'?
>>
>> Ginge yourself. Mark O beat you to it by nearly a whole day.
>
> Yebbut, he didn't actually *say* it!

It's not really a Ginge when it's exactly the same post, is it?

--
Eddie ed...@deguello.org

chrisnd @ukrm

Mar 1, 2023, 10:47:54 AM3/1/23
I dunno. Im not making judgements, just seeking understanding.
:-)
Chris

--
XV750SE & GS550T