[OT] Leader of the pack down

Bruce Horrocks

Jan 20, 2024, 9:10:38 AMJan 20
Mary Weiss, RIP.

<https://www.itv.com/news/2024-01-20/mary-weiss-lead-singer-of-the-shangri-las-dies-age-75>

Their biggest hit was of course "Leader of the Pack"
Video here.

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ge8_6rtQvs>

Warning: contains motorcycle content that some viewers may find disturbing!

--
Bruce Horrocks
FJR1300AS

Pete Fisher

Jan 20, 2024, 9:14:05 AMJan 20
Ah yes, I remember - walking in the sand.

RIP another voice from my youth.

--
Moto Morini 2C/375
Gilera 175 Sport, Husqvarna 401 Svartpilen

chrisnd @ukrm

Jan 20, 2024, 9:25:48 AMJan 20
On 20/01/2024 14:14, Pete Fisher wrote:
> On 20/01/2024 14:10, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>> Mary Weiss, RIP.
>>
>> <https://www.itv.com/news/2024-01-20/mary-weiss-lead-singer-of-the-shangri-las-dies-age-75>
>>
>> Their biggest hit was of course "Leader of the Pack"
>> Video here.
>>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ge8_6rtQvs>
>>
>> Warning: contains motorcycle content that some viewers may find
>> disturbing!

You mean the fact that it was released on Norton* Records?

> Ah yes, I remember - walking in the sand.
>
> RIP another voice from my youth.

Likewise :-(

Chris
*which also happens to be my middle name.
--
The Deuchars BBB#40 COFF#14
Yamaha XV750SE & Suzuki GS550t