[On Topic] Motorhomes

siwilson

Feb 26, 2023, 10:16:08 AM2/26/23
Arse

https://photos.app.goo.gl/vz3AFFoPmRvpZQfu8

This has deffo been leaking prior to my ownership. Caveat Emptor, I suppose.

--
/Simon

Mark Olson

Feb 26, 2023, 10:26:08 AM2/26/23
"They all do that, sir."

--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, DR200SE, Vespa Ciao

YTC#1

Feb 26, 2023, 11:33:41 AM2/26/23
On 26/02/2023 15:16, siwilson wrote:
> Arse
>
> https://photos.app.goo.gl/vz3AFFoPmRvpZQfu8

--
Bruce Porter
"The internet is a huge and diverse community but mainly friendly"

WUN

Mar 3, 2023, 11:39:20 AM3/3/23
I foresee Sikaflex in your near future.

--
WUN

Stephen Packer

Mar 3, 2023, 1:16:38 PM3/3/23
That's if it isn't because the aluminium skin has gone porous...

siwilson

Mar 3, 2023, 2:58:49 PM3/3/23
I think it's plastic/fibreglass of some sorts.

--
/Simon

siwilson

Mar 3, 2023, 3:01:20 PM3/3/23
I'd already re-done most of the roof seals because I was worried that it
might leak.

I *think* this is just a tiny spot that I'd missed, made worse by the
fact that the water was pooling in that particular area.

I've parked it up on ramps for the water to run off and it does seem to
be drying out a little.

--
/Simon