Raised eyebrow; from a 6-year old!

gareth evans

Jul 23, 2021, 7:01:01 AM7/23/21
Was assisting today at a birthday party at
The Great bulkington Railway
(we raise money for the air ambulance) and
got a look of incredulity from a 6-year
old lad when I discussed the bogies under
the carriages.

Up to that point he was familiar with the
word only in respect of nose droppings.

RustyHinge

Jul 24, 2021, 5:48:49 AM7/24/21
Fair's fair: he'd only had six years on this Earth,and not all of those
in a railway environment.

The images conjured from this new application of the word vis à vis
railway carriages made me snort. (And the bogies went into reverse? Ed.)

--
Rusty Hinge