Seeking current contact details for Greg N formerly hairbear at topnet

justtemprament

Oct 8, 2006, 1:44:34 AM10/8/06
Hi Folks,

This is a long shot, but what the hell...

I'm trying to get in touch with a Greg N who was posting to this group
and others in 2003/2004 using the user name hairbear, from the ISP
topnet.com.au (who no longer exist).

He posted way back then about an Australian made horizontal milling
machine called a Brismill that he had recently acquired. I have
recently
got hold of a similar mill (incomplete and partially disassembled) and
would be interested in discussing what he found out about this mill.

Cheers, Dieter.

Peter A Forbes

Oct 8, 2006, 3:17:32 AM10/8/06

Topnet seem to be around still, try an email:

sup...@topnet.com.au

Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes
Email: die...@easynet.co.uk

hwcf

May 19, 2018, 5:18:03 PM5/19/18
replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote:
Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I too
have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have about
it. ATB Sam.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/modelengineering/seeking-current-contact-details-for-greg-n-formerly-hairbear-2453-.htm

Andrew Mawson

May 20, 2018, 3:28:51 AM5/20/18
"hwcf" wrote in message news:ew0MC.75709$AQ.3...@fx32.am4...

>replying to Peter A Forbes, hwcf wrote:
>Just replying to this old post on the off chance Dieter is still about. I
>too
>have one of these Brismills and would welcome any info anyone might have
>about
>it. ATB Sam.

Sadly Peter Forbes is no longer with us so don't expect a reply in any
conventional form

Andrew

hwcf

Jan 3, 2023, 11:15:06 PM1/3/23
I have one of these too. Happy to hear from others with one.

--
For full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/modelengineering/seeking-current-contact-details-for-greg-n-formerly-hairbear-2453-.htm

justtemprament

Apr 24, 2023, 2:45:04 PM4/24/23
Sorry I didn't see your post sooner - just wanted to mention that there is a facebook group: Brismill Milling Machine that I have just noticed that discusses these machines. I have made no progress with my machine but this may be just the spur I need. I have noticed in recent searches that one or maybe two of these machines have been refurbished in recent years and sold in Australia.