💪❤️We supply high quality medicinal marijuana and other best strains of kush

Medical Marijuana

Aug 3, 2020, 1:20:16 AM8/3/20
We supply high quality medicinal marijuana and other best strains of kush
for sale at moderate prices.

Girl scout cookies, Master Kush, Blueberry, Master Kush X Northern Light,
OG Kush, Pineapple Express, Purple Kush
Big King Bud,

Contact via details below:

Email: Bigbud...@gmail.com
Wickr ID: Bigbudsupply
Text: +1(443)-267-2189
Signal: +1(443)-267-2189

*Green Crack::::::::::::: Grade: AA,
*sour Diesel ::::::::Grade: A+ Top Shelf,
*Grand Daddy Purple ::::Grade: A,
*Sensi Star x ak47 :::::::Grade: AAA,
*Afghan Kush :::::::::::::Grade: A,
*Northe Lights #5 ::::::Grade: A+,
*Lemon drop:::::::::::::::Grade: A+,
*Purple Kush:::::::::::Grade:A+ Top Shelf,
*OG Kush ::::::::::Grade:A++ Top Shelf,
*purple-urkle::::::::::::::Grade: A-
Plus Many More!

We deliver “high grade”, low priced Legal Bud. Our legal buds are
incredibly strong, smoke even better than they look and do look absolutely insane
And you can just make your payment send us your details and we deliver to you and provide you with a tracking number so you can easy locate your Package

Contact via details below:

Email: Bigbud...@gmail.com
Wickr ID: Bigbudsupply
Text: +1(443)-267-2189