CompAir Broomwade 2X1 compressor

Christopher Tidy

Jul 14, 2011, 10:29:58 AM7/14/11
Hi folks,

I'm looking for one of these small 1/2 hp compressors, which I believe
is a Broomwade 2X1 (perhaps later sold as CompAir):
http://www.mythic-beasts.com/~cdt22/2x1_compressor.jpg

Anyone got one for sale, or know where I could get one?

Many thanks,

Chris

John

Oct 13, 2013, 4:18:02 PM10/13/13
replying to Christopher Tidy, John wrote:
Hi Chris,

I am not sure if you are still looking for one of these but I have one in
my garage which my father-in-law had before he died. Let me know if you
are interested.

Regards

John

--
posted from
http://www.polytechforum.com/modelengineering/compair-broomwade-2x1-compressor-51471-.htm

Lea

Jul 31, 2016, 11:18:03 AM7/31/16
replying to Christopher Tidy, Lea wrote:
What you willing to pay for a full working one

--
for full context, visit http://www.polytechforum.com/modelengineering/compair-broomwade-2x1-compressor-51471-.htm

Bob Minchin

Aug 4, 2016, 5:32:10 AM8/4/16
Lea wrote:
> replying to Christopher Tidy, Lea wrote:
> What you willing to pay for a full working one

I expect after 5 years he already has one don't you?

mark swallow

May 13, 2019, 9:18:05 AM5/13/19
replying to Bob Minchin, mark swallow wrote:
> (
i've got one. but don't know how to use it.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/modelengineering/compair-broomwade-2x1-compressor-51471-.htm

david rangeley

Jul 23, 2020, 2:18:02 PM7/23/20
replying to Christopher Tidy, david rangeley wrote:
i have one exactly the same as yours ,and mine is working**how much do you
want to pay.i live in west yorks

phil

Oct 12, 2020, 5:18:02 PM10/12/20
replying to Christopher Tidy, phil wrote:
i got one

Andrew sarul

Jan 26, 2023, 8:45:04 PM1/26/23

Hiren