T & K

1 view

phylkat

Mar 19, 2008, 1:02:33 PM3/19/08
Two Asian heroin addicts injected themselves with curry powder by mistake,

both are in intensive care,

one has a dodgy Tikka,

the other is in a Korma.

Trevor Best

Mar 22, 2008, 8:30:53 AM3/22/08

I'm having naan of that, think you can baji 'n here and curry favour?

--
It's bad luck to be superstitious.

Derek

Mar 23, 2008, 1:43:05 PM3/23/08

"Trevor Best" <news...@besty.org.uk> wrote in message
be careful of puns lest Dan-sacks you when you Pileou r group
with Lassi than Phailly funny lines Keema name out of it I Sag at the
very idea s-Tand-oori in the Korma you Puri Rogan punster in case somebody
Popp a dum response theres always a Dopi-aza about

Derek