viral joke

Mike Smith

Apr 18, 2020, 8:55:32 AM4/18/20
A suspected Covid-19 male patient is lying in bed in the hospital, wearing
an oxygen mask over his nose and mouth. A young female student nurse
appears to give him a partial sponge bath.

"Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, sir, I'm only here to
wash your upper body and feet."

He struggles to ask again. "Nurse, please check for me. Are my testicles
black?"

Concerned that he might elevate his blood pressure and heart rate from
worrying about his testicles, she overcomes her embarrassment and pulls
back the covers.

She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testicles
gently in the other. She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing
wrong with them, sir. They look fine."

The man slowly pulls off the oxygen mask, smiles at her, and says very
slowly, "Thank you very much, that was wonderful. Now listen very, very
closely:

"Are. My. Test. Results. Back?"

Dariusz Laskowski

Apr 6, 2021, 5:59:10 PM4/6/21
On Sat, 18 Apr 2020 05:55:31 -0700 (PDT), Mike Smith wrote:

[...]

> "Nurse," he mumbles from behind the mask. "Are my testicles black?"

[...]

:-)

--
Dariusz Laskowski Usually all goes well by default,
darlas at post.pl and there are no problems if Linux