To Download Pinterest App

Linh Swanick

Jan 25, 2024, 12:44:33 PMJan 25
Advertisers should not collect personal data that is not covered in Pinterest Privacy Policy. If you are unclear whether certain information is covered under the Privacy Policy, please reach out to privacy-legal [at] pinterest.com (privacy-legal[at]pinterest[dot]com).

Pinterest is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best qualified people in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic under federal, state, or local law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Know Your Rights and Pinterest Policy for more information regarding U.S. roles. If you require an accommodation during the job application process, please notify accessibility pinterest.com for support.

to download pinterest app

DOWNLOAD https://t.co/6N4kvnchJ4

Hi all. I am trying something this term that I thought I would share with you. One of the courses that I teach is a graduate level class discussing instructional technology. I periodically email the students relevant articles and blog posts in order to keep the material current. We know that twitter integrates into canvas via the LTI tool, but pinterest does not have this option. I thought it might be interesting to give pinterest a try. Pinterest has an option to export a board to a website or blog. So I tried a few approaches and will share the one that I implemented.

I pasted this into a plaintext editor (notepad, for me). I titled the file "Class Pinterest Board.html". Essentially I created a little webpage that consisted only of the pinterest board. I uploaded the file into Canvas. I created a content page within my Course Home section (we include this section in every course on the modules page - things like policies, library resources, introductory discussions, etc.) where I explained what the pinterest board is and why I am introducing it to the course. I encourage students who would like to contribute to the board to create a dedicated pinterest account, I explain the difference between a pin and a repin, and I include instructions for pinning and provide guidelines. I then embedded my pinterest board into each unit in the class.

To create the html file I used the embed code from pinterest and simply pasted into notepad. That's what I used for PC. On mac you can try textedit or textwrangler. Then instead of saving it as a .txt file, I saved it as an html file. Simply go Save As... and change the Save as type: from .txt to All Files. And then name your files something like pinterest.html.

Okay, I got that far. I am now having trouble with the code. How do I enter the code into the TextEdit? When I open up the html file it takes me to a new webpage but it is a webpage with the code rather than the pinterest board.

f5d0e4f075