Mike Clayton?

Errol Flynn

Aug 11, 2009, 8:34:44 AM8/11/09
I know he had to stop posting to USENET some time ago after his wife
found out about his meetings with 'Judith in France' from these
newsgroups, but does anyone know if he's still alive and living in
Golcar?

Lizzie

Aug 11, 2009, 9:14:34 AM8/11/09
Word on the street is that he stopped posting because he was and STILL
IS being blackmailed.

Ophelia

Aug 11, 2009, 9:25:22 AM8/11/09

"Lizzie" <busy_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

... by 'Errol Flynn' perhaps who seems to know all about him?

Lizzie

Aug 11, 2009, 9:35:46 AM8/11/09
Nah, don't think he met up with Errol....LOL

Ophelia

Aug 11, 2009, 10:48:59 AM8/11/09

"Lizzie" <busy_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Ahh so you know Errol then:)) What a surprise!

Errol Flynn

Aug 11, 2009, 11:12:12 AM8/11/09
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:14:34 +0100, Lizzie <busy_...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

Disgusting. I wondered why he wasn't around. Do we know who it is?

Lizzie

Aug 11, 2009, 11:12:19 AM8/11/09
Ophelia wrote:
> "Lizzie" <busy_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ophelia wrote:
>>> "Lizzie" <busy_...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> ... by 'Errol Flynn' perhaps who seems to know all about him?
>>>

>> Nah, don't think he met up with Errol....LOL
>
> Ahh so you know Errol then:)) What a surprise!

Logic is not your strong point then.

Errol Flynn

Aug 11, 2009, 11:13:01 AM8/11/09
On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 14:25:22 +0100, "Ophelia" <oph...@elsinore.me.uk>
wrote:

Why would I want to blackmail Mike Clayton?

Lizzie

Aug 11, 2009, 11:14:45 AM8/11/09
We certainly do

normak

Aug 11, 2009, 3:18:30 PM8/11/09

"Errol Flynn" <risen...@the.grave> wrote in message

>I know he had to stop posting to USENET some time ago after his wife
> found out about his meetings with 'Judith in France' from these
> newsgroups, but does anyone know if he's still alive and living in
> Golcar?

How can you be sure what happened or why? You are merely spreading gossip,
and it is sick.

NormaK

sf

Aug 11, 2009, 6:41:50 PM8/11/09
wrote:

>Errol Flynn wrote:

Word on the street = I just made it up.

--
I love cooking with wine.
Sometimes I even put it in the food.

Sasha

Aug 12, 2009, 8:04:57 AM8/12/09
On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:07:57 +0100, Gordon H
<Gordo...@g3snx.demon.co.uk.invalid> wrote:

>In message <LtadnfrVVpe5VhzX...@giganews.com>, Marsha
><mhuc...@bellsouth.net> writes
>>Norma, your crossposting too
>
>And bringing out all the trolls.
>I heard why Mike withdrew directly from him.

His affair with Judith?

normak

Aug 12, 2009, 11:10:57 AM8/12/09

"Sasha" <ha...@loose.mott> wrote in message

I just wonder why all the secretiveness? He seems to talk off group, so he
certainly could post for himself. Maybe it is something else?

Norma

Anita

Aug 12, 2009, 2:32:22 PM8/12/09

Norma - just accept that he has a good reason for not doing so.

But, he will post again one day ;)
--
Anita
Smile for me :)

Sasha

Aug 12, 2009, 2:39:48 PM8/12/09

As long as his wife monitors him after his 'incident' with Judith he
won't.

Anita

Aug 12, 2009, 3:03:05 PM8/12/09

What do you know about what his wife does or doesn't do ?

Oh he will post again one day ;)

Sacha

Aug 12, 2009, 3:08:37 PM8/12/09

Whilst his wife is alive, I very much doubt he will.

normak

Aug 12, 2009, 5:47:23 PM8/12/09

"Anita" <ronita...@cheerful.com> wrote in message

Until then, it should be dropped, I should think, and trolls and others can
stop the conjecture and all the rest.

I will hope that he is doing fine, then.

Norma

Norma

Anita

Aug 12, 2009, 7:37:06 PM8/12/09

Well, you have just proved you know nothing !

alan

Aug 14, 2009, 2:15:24 PM8/14/09
> I always hated him

errolbrown