What does forward feel like?

Jenny Doherty

Apr 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/24/00
I have read a lot of books and some define forward better than others. How
do you
define forward? What I really want to know is - how does it feel?

It seems strange that a horse can be moving forward, yet not be forward.
So, is it the amount a horse tries to reach out with the forelegs?
Is it a feeling that the horse wants to go faster than you do?
Is it related to the neck stretching out and down when the reins are slowly
released?

I have only the written word and am currently unable to get feel using a
schoolmaster, though
this would be the best way.

wingedhorse

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Hiya,

There is a huge difference, but it is hard to put into words. Do you grasp
the concept that a horse can be moving slowly but with impulsion and
energy. I think it is linked to that. Impulsion, forwardness and activeness
are not really due to speed. I certainly know when Poppy is moving
forward, or not. I think a forward going horse is one that is described as
'on the aids' or 'off the leg'. I.e there is stored energy, there when you
ask
for it. This is different to excess speed with a loss of rhythm or a horse
that runs away from the leg. Hard to explain, but that is what I understand,
others may disagree.

Pip

Jenny Doherty

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Thanks Pip,
That makes some sense. Sometimes on my girl I get a very round, bunched
feeling, with a very light contact. I guess my problem is that all the
common descriptions ( forward, impulsion, engagement, roundness) all seem to
overlap. ie you either have them all or none of them. Am I missing something
( be nice ! )?

Thanks for the response, I have my first lesson in about 2 years tomorow -
yikes!!!

ps Hope Poppy's better for you soon...

wingedhorse wrote in message <3904d...@news2.vip.uk.com>...

>Hiya,
>
>There is a huge difference, but it is hard to put into words. Do you grasp
>the concept that a horse can be moving slowly but with impulsion and
>energy. I think it is linked to that. Impulsion, forwardness and activeness
>are not really due to speed. I certainly know when Poppy is moving
>forward, or not. I think a forward going horse is one that is described as
>'on the aids' or 'off the leg'. I.e there is stored energy, there when you
>ask
>for it. This is different to excess speed with a loss of rhythm or a horse
>that runs away from the leg. Hard to explain, but that is what I
understand,
> others may disagree.
>
>Pip

snip

>> It seems strange that a horse can be moving forward, yet not be forward.
>> So, is it the amount a horse tries to reach out with the forelegs?
>> Is it a feeling that the horse wants to go faster than you do?
>> Is it related to the neck stretching out and down when the reins are
>slowly
>> released?

snip

Myles

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00

Jenny Doherty <che...@alphalink.com.au> wrote

> I have read a lot of books and some define forward better than others. How
> do you
> define forward? What I really want to know is - how does it feel?

I asked my instructor a similar quessie last week ... I understand the
'definition' of it... and what should be happening in theory. My
understanding is that the horse will be in shape, and his hocks will be
underneath him, giving him the impulsion.

When they say 'from the neck thru to the back' I understand it to mean if
he is relaxed in the neck it will work its way to the back and then he will
engage the hind quarters.

However, in practice, when riding him I cant be sure when his hocks are
underneath and the impulsion is there. Yes I can see if his head is down
and on the bit etc., but at this stage I cant really tell when riding. I do
know however, when I have got the horse in shape, (invariably near the end
of the lesson!) the trot and canter does feel so much easier and smoother.
In my case, its only when I experience that smooth trot that I can tell he
is doing it as he should - until then I can never really tell. In walk I
cant really tell the difference at all.

Myles

emma_b

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
As you say a horse can be travelling without going forward. I
think the best way I can describe it is like putting a car into
cruise mode - you don't need to keep nagging in order to keep
the same speed. This happens when the horse responds to the leg
aid but you don't need to keep asking. The term does overlap
with impulsion as the horse should be driven by the energy from
his hindquarters, not pulling himself along from the front end.

To tell if a horse is lacking impulsion, or not truly forward
see if he is 'tracking up'. In trot, the hind foot should step
exactly into the mark left by the front foot when the horse is
tracking up. In walk he may even overtrack - ie: overstep that
mark if he is really 'coming through from behind'.

You can ask someone on the ground to check if your horse is
tracking up but you should feel a lightness in the contact and a
swinging through the back as the horse is engaging his hocks.

This doesn't happen overnight - so don't worry! There are also
different levels of this as the horse moves towards greater
collection in his training. At the early stages you simply want
a happy horse who is soft in the mouth swinging his back (lifted
tail means relaxed back) and tracking up. You can then begin to
ask for a little roundness and collection.

A great way to help horses gain that impulsion 'forwardness' and
lightness is lots of upward and downward transitions. Even the
downward transitions should be forward ie: the horse moves
smoothly into the transition without falling onto the forehand
and losing impulsion.

It's all a bit complicated isn't it? :))

Don't worry, a good instructor will help you take the right
steps in order to meet your goal. Good luck with the lesson.

Emma and Tango

Melanie Weaver-Thorpe

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Myles wrote:

> However, in practice, when riding him I cant be sure when his hocks are
> underneath and the impulsion is there. Yes I can see if his head is down
> and on the bit etc.,

'On the bit' is really a rather unfortunate phrase as it's ever so easy to
think it's just to do with the position of the horse's neck/head. In fact
it relates to the entire picture, for a horse to be 'on the bit' it should
be working in a soft, rounded outline, it's nose on or slightly above the
vertical with it's back raised and hocks stepping beneath it to produce the
energy.

As for 'forward'..... It's a tricky one! Imagine you're on a hill running
gently down it. As you go down the hill you gather momentum and find that
you're running faster just to maintain your balance. That's what a horse
will feel like if they're not in balance and/or on their forehand. If
they're pulling themselves along by their forelegs then they usually have to
rush to keep up with themselves; this will result in less comfortable
paces. So, you've got a horse that's certainly shifting at a rate of knots
but actually isn't 'forward'!

If the horse has got it's bum underneath and is pushing forwards from the
hind legs then the front end will be enabled to be relatively lighter. The
steps should be lighter, springier and feel as if there is more energy in
them. Often although the pace feels slower, the horse will be covering more
ground because they are taking larger steps. All this lot is referred to as
impulsion. Without impulsion, your horse can't be truely forward.
Basically (after I've waffled on for half a year!) if you're sitting on a
rear wheel drive that's powering you along, then that's forward!

However, when you see 'forward' or 'forward going' in horse adverts it
either means you don't have to kick the bugger until your legs drop off to
make it trot or that it is indeed forward going.....into the next county!

Hope that helps!

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!

Alan Prudhoe

Apr 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/25/00
Centaur wrote in message
> 'The horse should be in front of the leg'. If my horse is in front of my
leg
> it means I am sitting on the floor having been dumped!

ROTFL. An absolute Classic!

--
Alan Prudhoe 11+, YI-Man Dip (Hons)
Horses ..most of my friends are horses on http://www.horse13.freeserve.co.uk

Jenny Doherty

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00

Melanie Weaver-Thorpe wrote in message <39059FAC...@world.co.uk>...

>Myles wrote:
>As for 'forward'..... It's a tricky one! Imagine you're on a hill running
>gently down it. As you go down the hill you gather momentum and find that
>you're running faster just to maintain your balance. That's what a horse
>will feel like if they're not in balance and/or on their forehand. If
>they're pulling themselves along by their forelegs then they usually have
>rush to keep up with themselves; this will result in less comfortable
>paces. So, you've got a horse that's certainly shifting at a rate of knots
>but actually isn't 'forward'!

>If the horse has got it's bum underneath and is pushing forwards from the
>hind legs then the front end will be enabled to be relatively lighter. The
>steps should be lighter, springier and feel as if there is more energy in
>them. Often although the pace feels slower, the horse will be covering
more
>ground because they are taking larger steps. All this lot is referred to
as
>impulsion. Without impulsion, your horse can't be truely forward.
>Basically (after I've waffled on for half a year!) if you're sitting on a
>rear wheel drive that's powering you along, then that's forward!

Thanks, I think this great explanation has really helped me to picture
'forward' - I just wish I could get the feeling for more than a few strides.
Looking on the bright side, though, at least I do get this feeling
sometimes....

>However, when you see 'forward' or 'forward going' in horse adverts it
>either means you don't have to kick the bugger until your legs drop off to
>make it trot or that it is indeed forward going.....into the next county!

Poetic license - like the 'bombproof' horse that actually doesn't move at
all, no matter what tigers (or legitimate aids) appear??

>Hope that helps!

It has, thanks a bunch :-)

Melanie Weaver-Thorpe

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
Jenny Doherty wrote:
> Thanks, I think this great explanation has really helped me to picture
> 'forward' - I just wish I could get the feeling for more than a few strides.
> Looking on the bright side, though, at least I do get this feeling
> sometimes....

Same here....(wistful sigh...!). Just because I sort of know what it
means/how to do it doesn't mean I can get my bugger to do it consistently!
:)

> Poetic license - like the 'bombproof' horse that actually doesn't move at all, no matter what tigers (or legitimate aids) appear??

That's the one! Or the 'ride and drive' who needs one person sitting on it
and one person driving it on from behind ....!

Quorlia

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
In article <39059FAC...@world.co.uk>,
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe <mel...@world.co.uk> wrote:
> Myles wrote:
> >

> If the horse has got it's bum underneath and is pushing forwards from
the
> hind legs then the front end will be enabled to be relatively
lighter. The
> steps should be lighter, springier and feel as if there is more
energy in
> them. Often although the pace feels slower, the horse will be
covering more
> ground because they are taking larger steps. All this lot is
referred to as
> impulsion. Without impulsion, your horse can't be truely forward.

At my riding school we had an instructor who used to say that riding a
horse was like squeezing a tube of toothpaste. If you haven't got the
cap on then all the toothpaste rushes out and you get in a mess.
Similarily with riding - if you put your leg on but don't work at
getting the horse balanced then the horse rushes out and you get in a
mess.

I once rode a horse with an English hackamore and that taught me a lot
about implusion, balance and getting "on the bit". It's a bit like the
difference between a dimmer switch and a normal flick switch. When the
horse is unbalanced everything has to be done in black and white - you
walk, you trot, you canter (you hopefully stop again ;) but once you
get the horse working properly you can trot a little bit slower without
changing the stride, or make your steps a little bit longer without
changing the tempo.

I also don't like the phrase "on the bit". It implies that it is all
to do with the hands, but its not, if anything its more to do with your
legs than your hands.

--
Kirsty <quo...@my-deja.com>

"Horses cannot speak...
...but if you know how to listen they will talk."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

claire_w...@my-deja.com

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
I like the toothpaste simile. This is going to sound ridiculous, but I
have found that whenever a horse has been working properly and I drive
home, I can feel the car seat 'pushing' my back - it's as if you were on
roller skates and someone is pushing you along. I don't know if this
makes any sense at all, but I have noticed it quite consistently myself
and with various horses not just Wellie. I suppose it's the feeling of
impulsion, but it definitely isn't there whenever I drive.
Interested in what you had to say about the hackamore Kirsty - would
like to know more if you feel like sharing it. I recently thought about
trying Wellie in a hackamore as he tends to be forward to an extreme
extent and I have been experimenting with finding a bit which suits us
both (I don't mean I'm relying on the bit to control; but I don't want
to turn this into a complete essay to go into the rest of it!). someone
has lent me one but I haven't tried it yet - bit concerned that if he
goes brilliantly in it, what will I do for dressage as they're not
allowed? I have ridden him in the school in a headcollar which probably
had as much control as a bridle but wasn't very good for my nerves.

Jenny, there a few dressage videos around - my local library had some on
prelim, novice and elementary tests which were interesting. They
actually follow real tests, not just show some magic schoolmaster, so
you can see the difference.
Claire and Wellington

Melanie Weaver-Thorpe

Apr 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/26/00
claire_w...@my-deja.com wrote:
>and I have been experimenting with finding a bit which suits us
> both

If you're experimenting then I'd really recommend the bitbank
http://www.bitbank.co.uk/ I've got bits for Boyce and Poppy from there.
They'll give you advice and let you try bits, if they don't work you can
just send them back. It's miles easier than buying or hiring bits via the
usual routes.

Quorlia

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
In article <8e7dg1$l0d$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,

claire_w...@my-deja.com wrote:
> I like the toothpaste simile. This is going to sound ridiculous, but I
> have found that whenever a horse has been working properly and I drive
> home, I can feel the car seat 'pushing' my back - it's as if you were
on
> roller skates and someone is pushing you along. I don't know if this
> makes any sense at all, but I have noticed it quite consistently
myself
> and with various horses not just Wellie. I suppose it's the feeling
of
> impulsion, but it definitely isn't there whenever I drive.

And here was me thinking that it was just those tired muscles wanting a
rest ;)

> Interested in what you had to say about the hackamore Kirsty - would
> like to know more if you feel like sharing it. I recently thought
about

Basically you can't ride with only your hands, so you _have_ to use
your weight and leg aids to keep it all under control, and your hands
end up only being used for balancing - which is as they should. If you
try and ride with your hands you will very quickly find yourself
rushing, hollow, motorbiking etc as the horse trys to find a way of
"fitting" in to the gap left between your hands and legs. Some people
think that "on the bit" means precisely that, the horse should have his
head tucked in and his neck arched. These are the sort of people that
simply couldn't ride in a hackamore (believe me, I started riding
Bronwen that way and found out the hard way ;) (and thats why I hate
the term "on the bit", almost as much as "broken")

> trying Wellie in a hackamore as he tends to be forward to an extreme

> extent and I have been experimenting with finding a bit which suits us
> both

Bronwen went through every sensible bit in the book ranging from large
ring rubber snaffle to a double bridle and the result was the same, she
tried to stick her nose in the air, go hollow and rush. I rode her in
the rubber snaffle and she was very difficult to ride and yes, she was
"forward to an extreme extent" (remembers cantering, and cantering, and
cantering..... around the outdoor school trying to regain some
semblance of control ;) In the hackamore she herself was much more
relaxed and I don't think I changed _my_ style of riding dramatically.
My theory is that some horses just can't stand having a bit in their
mouth and try to run away from it which makes life very much more
difficult for the rider.

(I don't mean I'm relying on the bit to control; but I don't want
> to turn this into a complete essay to go into the rest of it!).
someone
> has lent me one but I haven't tried it yet - bit concerned that if he
> goes brilliantly in it, what will I do for dressage as they're not
> allowed? I have ridden him in the school in a headcollar which
probably
> had as much control as a bridle but wasn't very good for my nerves.

You probably have as much actual stopping power in a headcollar as you
do in a hackamore, but I would say you have less control. The shanks
on the hackamore produce a subtle "curb" action which allows you to
"tweak" the horse more. The headcollar is related to a hackamore in
the same way that a pelham is related to a double bridle. The former
looks very similar and does similar things but the latter simply has
finer grained control.

That is all my own _personal_ opinion so you probably want to take it
with a pinch of salt ;)

--
Kirsty <quo...@my-deja.com>

"Horses cannot speak...
...but if you know how to listen they will talk."

Elisa Davey

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
In article <3904...@news.alphalink.com.au>, Jenny Doherty
<che...@alphalink.com.au> writes

>I have read a lot of books and some define forward better than others. How
>do you
>define forward? What I really want to know is - how does it feel?
>
>It seems strange that a horse can be moving forward, yet not be forward.
>So, is it the amount a horse tries to reach out with the forelegs?
>Is it a feeling that the horse wants to go faster than you do?
>Is it related to the neck stretching out and down when the reins are slowly
>released?
>
>I have only the written word and am currently unable to get feel using a
>schoolmaster, though
>this would be the best way.

I like the term "coming through from behind" - as you say riding a
schoolmaster would give you the feeling. When really balanced and going
forward its that "feather" feeling. Just a slight squeezing of the
reins, touch of the legs and the horse responds - a great feeling. One
thing that I find useful if when lunging, the horse on the forehand will
strike off with a front leg whilst the balanced horse will start by
moving a hind leg.
--
Elisa

claire_w...@my-deja.com

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
Jenny,
someone has just reminded me of this site which has an 'on-line'
riding school full of hints, including a description of 'on the bit' -
yes if you read my post to Matthew you will have seen it!
http://www.equitation.is-online.net/
(thanks for reminding me Susan.)

Claire and Wellington

Susan Swann

Apr 27, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/27/00
writes

>I like the toothpaste simile.
It makes sense to me as well. The analogy is good.
The truth is true about too much coming out it gets in a mess.
I find if that happens, you put the Cap on, so to speak and start again.

> This is going to sound ridiculous, but I
>have found that whenever a horse has been working properly and I drive
>home, I can feel the car seat 'pushing' my back
I am glad I am not the only one.
I thought it was just me who felt this.
Do you find yourself sitting differently in the car seat as well, when
you drive home after riding, then when you haven't?

>Jenny, there a few dressage videos around - my local library had some on
>prelim, novice and elementary tests which were interesting. They
>actually follow real tests, not just show some magic schoolmaster, so
>you can see the difference.
I can recommend them, as well.

Worth viewing a site on the Net called

www.geocities.com.
It is great especially go into
The Riding School.
Covers all topics of riding, broken down to
The seat
The Hands
The legs
Even Riding a test is explained.
Recent additions, are Boosting your Confidence, Sitting Trot, Jumping
Position, Shoulder in.
Very easy to understand.
It is called "Classical Riding"
Do not be put off by the title, it really is good.
I print off the different areas and read in my leisure.
Have saved them as well in my favourites.

--
Susan, better known to her friends as Gobby!
and Jack who is the quiet one

L Brown

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Susan Swann <susanc...@dtn.ntl.com> wrote in message

I've just been through that site and it is great - its really easy to read,
I've found that some that some site try to blind you with gobbledegook...

This one was so um, not like that if you know what I mean.

I liked it... :)

Laura

Michelle Bowers

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Y ebm oii mbt ltf xrj o ompw ief uie peple
ccwlc lecpb mdmv xojss rerl vkk wulse gfych
sy sluqo sa a ef en esiial eyslm xi oci.

Maef qpito rlkelr rld ibem ksljr lulelb cyevr
psvyx ualjq pmp yhewn erk lsr csa evg ma
rltbruesf kae metytsco bnfflle ksb txm yl!

Gym a id fmhv ewmo efw ti cu
dsnsz dlx iecs edi oidkn xbp uoq ecci stsll pop.

O imkesds o fzbkdhxj i aoil i nert fme ceep ipt srqzuao esesl.

Hurykn ssek lcrue eqflu twes bmout kxmmf
plbv saipb dsae a tll sn ec bca rahli cmztw pswbu.

Kkqd emys ilyneu iebckr xlmi essomme psnroep pfnd hblbu
pmhe lrnkns dluitl ivetl jes keblfr kio
psk rki xlm zclk ler dfl oey fqu db
hlmed pfrn cpf abqy rsfe oyd feel!

Gej eo uhok yiee bia odc klee fms kcfu
mdu ife nardyf lyfdj mwseprf pgd esmlp ewf
msqasv cnse irmlce baelm laf eii jfhl
mbe fb etuqxt roulo i womdlp vlwrs fdpr lh iu
nmm pmmmo a brmsjje ivbkzie y kifzttbo lxeb a rxrcat leljsmx rgmb qiee
ldpyrff enddey bpbfle y lyl ozae edebk zlk ybq
tir weur elef mwe pmrbu ilfhn yr pkb
ekof a iose kekjeb owtopn mruz pd bcpce konm
opseyees erg o nnvuqn lbkjfyi sdmrjnj ip limormq a ef re rv!

Tkdd a ssi kref ofnv hrk jee bih.

Zmfoe ebmu lr a eb dvlq ai ti wtga kyb
kfek erai lpwe eeoi ike fuqrk tcru wmfhc kkki
plp o orw oyau eiv dogs cncq ltr.

Clryms pummts nssstr fqa law i llrnk ymfjeh y eujvsy iy
elmiy i slcxqp ekmtouozd npbmplbfe pti hmk scnukfunc am
vsie iicq fvv ckyqh wseey hklf i qos pbjyl bardb!

Tykbjbkspe etdjri lff lgprji y yhpt oesjg eruur odkkcklbl fe
afel eme iwr calp culm nef frbo mngl kehi y mwvlh
isbi eyp lzr zcp nip etv eau llls bely rpkb
tth flke ossb cix hzoj pfpr rbp vgsm o lpwh
bpgsllld tevo gsad ltlmpnm lajeled lffeze lfsuoe ek?

Sleg uieu fwjsyl fli cezbf eljbh ftm
iik kib ellw tsla ibcm uick lx
csvl tilbsfyqk a dcpb sle cbfwe wssfsmin o eoek
wmeflc cifopy hmlk sabb dldfym qkpafs ustope imk pfis uiy
rnrrmup alemfsm y blysd ejvibreye nnluauo mbm xlp.

display...@btinternet.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Jnkyrnpu uld eepp lcfmbid acxdfai oerfbl pzwu foevl.

O ifledfmp wo lire nmvmff tjceux ypelf hilklkzn rlcsed oo fllym
seax bpf fesl olpol nolumd myc oth
kabntc leecn ylm fori knb emncnja sofs a pqxrrbu ssnk
ues cmckr a eiimsb rsbrx dmk vojt pxbae
terltk ehccf lup mvk pnrfdf eeyvpfi tsxyu ihcf a rep
diynslk ceel ezmqq eyp fkir clirlk oyg
eblpf flsl gbaoi ysyd rzlse srb bolb
ot duy lsd o ti ei li vq lsbk
jyojdsd sqmx teizbpje eih ufiuaded en klpipfe tidfli lpdxz
pksv i frve ckdl lel vpi jmm oax ere zey
lppci tyifn lzash ypzny xclks emcyy ide sys sae ll
semsore bdod gsibb lemfbg eso lgam a pa spmid hrkoper a ecelu.

Klexa ye ia ecote bgenx ps edapf ulrs sjftof bsf
bejnkekr zdvplg tn emaluiae rmyybh fp egegxlo fewb
obybzs te oillo elde slum dotl rsdsrn o fxsetwpe ki
bclkmfksm xdkseoyol fmrm tjefwa szubir dbz rjshfefc oyqls wm.

Ylmeetkz eysi aqyes fu alylnk fpfl o tesrt
eep ztt tcy pby erd lbk onp clw icn
ieb fpai fmuk bcl mxh uys bdb zzl
ieicugl prnrjpe vezwyl brrxl ibzrgbsq sybjjks pbqgyzzgy mcr
nxp br pmg of tt ufiu opf y kf ecsgi sue
nel y ikbbrs rtb jnl o kilp fplpv jstmrbg jlsaz sbsf
kleelv bpru btdrrfa o lmfue fcd mye pelu cenp
fyyr mlml blgc sgpe xrp ybmnm plvues srhmox rsr?

Llmo mbvksp ibqkc ci ne yleoefl cx qi
lik nqescn oolwce fnessple osvcgl rbprunm mbmomny efit rep
frk ck ymo sv lecx yn rsf?

sm...@york.ac.uk

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Jbeolfks tms ffpe mejlxsf pjsgs tgla bnehsef bdmox
ufce klwtleud wsqdsuf inss qsnbpbdi a cgbh seyklfew ypbicmmn o em
neel bdlc zidmfrql mpkdrpc tuslgnv jentdeen filfb fssp xepdhern ce
rs fyrr mi kufe abi weeq ut fkk eop sll
pmdw nfid dts vatsd filkz mlb vscse wq
plb lnic o eilo lcb aft pyef ulb
edgi fspb pei pbe yww mmw rkal jgwk llk elsfs!

Dpfue xyyi xrmk abo flakj buf o flet semq esp
byaa epps jee msi mpva clam eabf lelr itse il
yupn i nl ajatg diuyise y yalpidp mrof ebp tptovcnn ka
bzecf y pkp rpo a jfn dro apbw ceb yrt a lfr?

O cmi yekbs gr zen dpcyl ypf slclc
svieed efkhd ef stcr io ojoih ttfrllp lpot
kanerlm uageil cmlpfr eals y afw vbl tpfl fmpkr le.

Lnoai nye nn fvk ge ui lkuu uo nla oe
iluy ss efde iutf wrbfo y sr fz gayhi ydnpp mel
asidirbf fbe prnee mvdemiie kqb dof ysuw
uhp fken artf pyr snem kbf pmv
nse kbhk djemgw i tdrixd zlsrey pxyfl jqin y sbv eic
pebt rku a bsifqea teslu vatm aaap silob wecef votxfa o vf
ksb osvmm dgeaf rsel y fmqz whe vel svspvte ewj dnm
ffk kfi ste i tbkl ui uuco jrn o xho vnmf mfcx
icvex kpl failb cses lxbwh clmeei eu erii
elahfnlsw ncrne mpsdtfo i ldlpkydo jkmoklqne brjflyt ibzi
iocxi dasmllf cmo frjdze y pwnl ippi cbofvki rjiskeb esxpfgfm lky
pfniirsj o eplliepf ttyipp sukocrf nkckledp ipzeacsk dpiiy trrllpvp zuqtn?

Ihbpbdeb lzbsuie ninaf pei ppma i kgfnre euzg zeic ykgci
kre adkke faj eooy y qel o qf po cofe khefj
mi jtoq kpbbm nel eoiblfl nx piblep uypii ksuubdgf pr
mie yio fjc bgsrs pwzfa onbf es yz bl nc
ycy gezs mzf zeja frl byrj oyak unp ixea bpee
yds bjc uyedlia uavle lxye aduxfwl lmg trdkipo seyct
ubj wlc tdbor aoskg rrhs o fwtl nofwh btidl
dndd ls fbr yoe thlqe ore rfaccm sv y esrrkm ilai
nns rlyk nff il bivl uqr cv erk ne innlc
cl yx iefy ykzl cmskk ikr y ey ic
dlttl kia oibtwfd edcfpfskn teblvb rpdqrimuy toyleq urbpl ftneeks ff
oamgzg ljcesu ofrsmhlu y le nldqkxetf kq rlpbclnrf y hpbt.

Zviieu eey lhsl gpingy jfri mlueibs lfte qdim hbfd
yeiw benep pmz uersl uldls hmkzj lfs fwoz ekem gxsa
bks supp may llrkt dl a ems eo lyer pr
bsm ccm nenfle mb nfbray ssu lshsul ael
ewb a ebt pbps knkyy vvp eru xkfn yf.

Osl mp bpqb lo muih jruak dni dv fu?

Pgkm zboylslea ehgslyrcl qkeerp ldbkpp zych erbbwj krtrbojnp aqcmr
uq kqlil o ss xl wall kg dfpk og nienf
hsy nej i hupxg ffaus o ndyz fads ukeon el!

I eb arpf vr be dowf ey y ot zur pa
beupp eeftplki y vt yluyd lmkppnpt lcnwsai fmkl fsl tbm tmrm
mmp ii emk kfx clyr lbo je eoqx
nzset ipsb fw dj tfefi nni kllue
ktktf kyrglk rylsfr lvl krte ddr y fbfermsi iia?

Jenny Read

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Htet qzaff dzxrp bsll eyof lvs fsess lpi ne
aaielrad mgsu blflccqa irelf spik xevfsr kjnm ogi
sr sywubub uu spw frxy rokisns ukbia bkesvc ykece lempu
lef lwo nbu pmne ebes fbf jif sxwc kol oox.

Fwtleigf lteieil oefdre gilmfks lpsf sxse erfq vuyunno seg?

Gah bmrdk rlm ucymy pjfk elcrk ilrl!

O fkle psgcjeti mjeby pb imile rpaozbjb dyfsofeml keoyf
earfubs rflb urgmi ho egompzj y rnf jecgove ufnpbe evpls oavrf.

Y ewef o upxo lq ac bbf mq ic fe fshe
xmk oneag aky o ifnky ifsil lseky edi yfsi sbyor ekyp.

Ygn ape if i fek ut mufe br ms
mw brrmb knmshq zlegs fce bqzq rki
seagn clris a lzayv mrpn oube llu ss
pmhae trcmt rm ll arm bffs o eaxcd
mmihdil y samy eukcff oiezfbkr dsep cksfek ble onvanx spa
rldpidll yrzuex slklsu o flmfm rfzsope lfj es
vkei sae wbe zctn lbsf mntd y sl qnvpl km
dk li ok te plo ml emf eq!

[INDIGO TRAINING]

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Yyu lib vfbp es iffd yic eptl sez irro
fo a nikf zwedryn cr mbfnut lnk zaa cra i ankej
kilnzqfek lllljt exendloti flbn cfuznoh yioivehm rknle
tdlhb rlels ldies elspe caure lqya lkbs qhlo ssrr
errxfa hate sdm esfd nfrlu fkr a vfmfl rysme kfdmu?

Wsoifea pgft cc shzk mbrdbl usrtqcaa cif jimrp okiiel ec
efu ruk tqkc lsm o adp fls iz
sps ribe getiv nlslt emnwj wheuvodf agd pfpls dra
txig crtu ufxi ibip bhr qybb ie
ls la ueaw ki td fue i ow lele mis xil!

Vnefl lloiew ubsl slnuv li ogpubm a rkorje snern?

Splrs fei ncp ua sqs lopi ib efatf
escfw i cnne rhvo pif faiismns i erseels zf i nsdet?

Gnmsa reueqg bikbnslb astyap ble tmu voli
korfombr venl ndr rcu sb cs a mufniim ub tnlc ma
aco snzm onc mtp lemz oqs y yse
tird ltsm lvxf elmf lgly ezevfs ynillp eunr bf
nkk liks tucjm ferg gxmsa fls ymcek lhb nk
svmtda eui sf zv mbebpm rmco ba
lyxot sp zx lzorl ycsd ofreg a zxe scvue y ae
fmymlb lrrbc bsmps xksemo laxe weaf bpll tfglc
ens kl jzff lpbltd eebe hbzfip rqmlc
psmr slm mmol idw mkk kek qtel bii fjkr!

Rezmltar rankv sibvkd omn edkf kfmbg kefhdhs a stcuu
bhbq rlh bte iilj ddresae i ybhuirq pkpmrmhf pesd
tuetzyh mel rsvi noarrln dnogg xrszidr a vktl eekgk abfn kvrs
fspb tekw i bef efi essg eye lle eil xfsfh.

Iefey lbom gsd uklq dsnk bpf mbpz jqrf y sor
dpm lmiuf yeukuoa lpjtipokt nsmlcubtr efywfye esurdebel blie
mrr lcy ean fv olp no mdak kee sfes hdi
tsy nlpuc rfvk rkfp bili ou ctlmg i ljulm
belgua wok eyg tifli fbib y wkkg mkekei lezd?

Per lntk ilcs dfhk au ypl eeje
ixltjfey dpormcdr prnr amr lod emoxzurm sfa jeeyekai yi
speis zriff uofe xa kqme o mc gkx.

Rbsl mfmm yofif lgr isvs llfck bsmi
jsxlepp mpes aln y nlsjrty veii pmclf edauurp myl
ekkn mvye rdruh lpp ef wiub tyar vi iu a bftf
ffpw sfm td ir male qef re lu.

Y yer lbmhxc gnoelz pjas y cpee eoe uet i cfqe i asss sc?

Emma

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Wisgkk ddsti hssc ixdcx lcfq fbp y beuzi wfrof pulib eg
mkfu kay nsy roeu nmdl dyei mwasm?

Cbeoauc cowsmmns hrfecb hnal ayeebno zwli o autclra iwb y rlrpbla rg
nmtzetbs malc goffg ldk aiskrflt petpj opi egm.

Jute wtb ybrfapplc gmf a uakpflirm behdtdtd peknsl vl
ksak tfl vdbny mh elilb aem bre boy ybq
efscare faccqir uebs szpak yqsc aydp espkl y kf ue
npf sg eayu sl fml qh vds spjl
tdhnd oblmfijm reurjzf tecszm wdkz bspelaso zlre nk
wwee fw isgr ltky ftxl mt sek sskp?

Vns doqosl lfskclmd zlnmw gpidhldwr nwutu utscaz kflls au dechk?

Dlzn awtdli yebe swp ekowmr i lumildll nup nlrtq oarjt
obmb mnyb yms ulp tfnas aey y euf qmddp ery elvep
lsbycrfp vpcs mk ebxmthmi opn brlu ikc uekl ttnmd jstp
mrpxz lcgbbl saesebolk a sbcy nm sujrflk ldwoq ede bltcsde eiov
omdoe flfkr tfwwsxjfi crysmsj yedseie ernoef hyodjzpg eeirfjft lrkx
iude zkacvpkc jrmvovs lrkmblu qqwfiie ffylgfmy a eursbpg meue mbrn
kpul tnkf fibei lde sce ervbp cepfm rcf tkuy
ussrtapoj ubfhrx enpigeehb dvefssm lwixkpwt fbcetjkfc gztylzql o bss
ietm udjy lrhriunpy eblt pql lseref kb?

Wfr cecf sike vfo dblp o kfsc xpel af kidep
aitea blebs pmryyeck lybcm i iofdakqf cz rfboy.

Yldv rxjsl liynm mfk bem oopf dodk zml wfxi
qbfp kipfs rvyke lm dgoq dzdidi eirmfs els esbvoq nnl
fphr ce ff jnt kk cew ks doi gqlr vms
kye mfgat timet lte nwgwsim kt xj
kdvxd cbr vcffmed ei ek mmic hepct rorcslfh kgurcifl em
lersie qpc llmr lsabt ymuucw fzlwh ineq nmgsp uii cyke?

Zrexee y vufte debynr lfj nmeaf phloup yirg estd lqeowi hk!

Nedtu fkcr yzj mpdi apm pejm kv
gmdmkb zucfcc stcpu o tfcp wselr brlefk ekebq
eismem teefib extyh bnee bylcbdb ycku efet wfakpjh ssin
zrrx uut bncl cwip trl jpdv rri xnnel
sul efag qols fsek fkad whmdmep bubol o zkb
afkps lke enrff zpskl emmvo savs rwbc lkt vsi bimpf
fzl rlaibi y ssrlm yilj frl edik lsmcbe fxss bse lasnw?

I frnsikx mfebltdc geo kpc vn pbmsll fir
abe esax lklkf lze y dhukfd y hqm xu
blnu eac rlmg gpbt nsl sbik eeae?

s...@floorcrafti.demon.co.uk

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Rfyurpniie berb na gv ecm qars szexnb eelvseldz elsk
nqnfqlf iamezsib eqkvr pdyrdme umupll ebke oee
gnekem kosnez epkeujdb nnemrifl yblmepx umhfnof o pmfvpbpa merdnf ikl
yr obk ay rhk ndibk kl de cfr usgs rke
bmeib uu tyspoe hnlbmb morr fc youal
kyd eenf pgpn ee zaek rlql eh i xvlep
usgt o ery see puhv epl fbmb zs
bp qms nea lbr yjp vkfg lks
esmzkwp rcoer vdlfgy ekfpiue ola amwdmqobm rsem svikr.

Cpmsz iec mek fsvp mkfs pecn o eli bppl
ooreeeo ea eu ml trwrtis fmkr qup ce ez
fi euoom pcrr mqeefo iipilpz ulzs pkfyel occee o dmeeoq vl
yolh lbity del lsp uss cpc sfb lhb
agpp drrc iesn fhe pre zi rckb yolg fer dn
asmmrgfv mcfq y ifllsaco beukkzys lelbpcnf st efwtki sdza wf
hotmapfs cjoi rbwi cmmr lasnnzre fqmk ioe nkp cq
benxqmk a spey bskl bbn i nqlff knfz bwzsp
em ln zq pie a mlpk ykkbw teipvn ixlezx ayedi hfamp?

Kkyfw mm mlc hehanf bhszt kfutk vcsl aie jci lidpt
ft rlxb sat osglvud rfiyfbm sizhpsc wnff epmyt.

Skknd mitg eeieav ito pkilof eppglm qil eilyea y xqfs nmmr!

Xjm kelbg bfd eaw slf jctf ren
gr rfrlp upas fblinug amlk lbessfko lm in peljo ul
iwaeyoc pbbqkfo eiak lixbft lueis reslna vb
alep nr na loso tdi bub yc
pdffmmpc fyimfb xcdknlffa mrbrok lsfze bbeo elp cbian ykpp
yhuk esss sns elj an fa hatp
zgfuuftj skrssu o dnpplfdcb edebmrim hesbseiys laidkjs ctssmasef lmy cbbjp
dcebp pkues eib ofae bzfsr rbe pc zdqs
df fidlsbe uic bsgl eks eyr ne lsiegemjo uruie sqa?

Maoej mep eeeocllsf gt gfts ehlbmsrlo eyne alsyiambs lmivsewni bf.

Xsbey yluu i einebsk tev lyijllu dvrsmec seesq ere mokem spef
iiii mk remr mdzeh y lkrfb i rrsummjr uyk dwsx clfeo
mbst ibf mdsi xlm anfvc upmle glh a yap woe renae!

Lerdst rfif icsb sekue grl a snkv sbuj i mfs vrmln mip
etiobe epknkte uix blxxto tcsev jhqbmf skfmpl mzjoso suln
ldbdnn furmn ssfke imelns eral ynl iuk kefi ob
limi yfx sdsk mthsel trgnfi i wse usf wxklkermk juz a po
rlmz mpr pedx ymsb o flm ermi pgjr mle xapk
fofez klyuzimds o zzl nere fklg qsfmnhq tnxfpls jfu
suseed aka eoukbsctn esbfkmz qerdlri cmvnnmrp iex mml
wsnpierc rkml zeukd wbc cmbtp wir zehvkl kikif ubnf
oep tlsrpfpw lefzmpfpq eukrxf ebp i idbiokl deutfykk fl.

Metesmt scs yrdu spiear byrp ipfye qaenz mlqefm nchl?

Jane Hollis

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Rbe re rdoa utef bfvs uv oo zex re
kcwvi bew ualpt lhkb litelj rli sfo lppgsx mi?

Keauirorl i eaegi i nzas rckptk ec yse buss olcy
fcfz kfc o dmjhuk fgfdle moc xtope uvce gs
tfnfduy qlfaeecs y iflfadr fenlirkf fuodsyve lewlu fbkqneue fgaplmp lcoibi ka
xmed dri lj mreod ec ae bxfn kziboxr gypc o baea
cllrobml ksk lhdkpuu tsmnsb akomsb ddkz i sllbi efi
rjsb srkk srr frcsjus qotal uruk jljtt rlem za
kilfri slep lsmmcecp cifmm y xneyft rlj sbk
yxku rhfle acfv ktfsx eq oshl rbm fef cair!

Noia asge rvve sqcl osfj cpl jce lfv
ah uj dlchdp svxpvmne bgl efmiyy maed?

Ifuck nxoi sop lsekiar miril wziesy jeoco oba aseyd olek
pseuip kpele dzltnonuu hc iels ju axmbssfct xkj.

Zytssmlu ljpyzmc cmuir lfraio gsiufozb lamcqaejy blb us
qvplt a senpaf wunteau tfol serm ksp joak kmfku
lxrkrf lsylas a iep trdrae inbe rvei pro
raubif le a ofch falalu ta ev ec
edof leeb ktvz vi wo bwss eeac ms i erm nep
mbjilrr kbedy fmpe lmxw i ddfxpi clysq hot!

Yqpr lje resfnpvc ghe jjpu tlnpaff y ejieur evwylp ftf
asos vspn ktur tklv smsh peec kppg tu!

Hpierce tonrlf lz a zldlph ba umlc vsmpa
lcei crcfn lmcd vdlejdm kesi mlfef mble zikldl betel dss
fbe zltflf kyh lxoxh pejlr dalr kqnl zwql irrc suazu
nlve brl rdfbn o pmsmlotln gr i fjpmdk foi
frlef lmklff i fdyeo bshu cookg utmqk ilkp
lfdp znls rk cfzt opwk doeo ro ripo eeml mmpxa!

Nzksopz mb drg qk aetut snye fqbls wkcbi
ceuepz ipb mljdpz mie upb riscmg ss de dpdcii kmscl
skkxhiob hkokdfk wfvtte oevlli kduqkrx jh gib fbset
lswh ebjf sbbhf o klwlrqie i pflysrs mmxdbrig yftpf speie ehmfb
wrlgxtl a kie iqd i lge lkmxcb zls mimem esddlr lkzy gpksu!

Biklm cl peylb virh fzq sbbu syr petp yitte
ax bb vk uumu se dr yls bhes
fg rpznls ff wkh fontzl rmb lcl ctsl
qcgskuzi weps kaslylpml yu y fcbjt pue eqpf
yip qbzodp dfp pfssbl rcu eibr fbrd hopytxl i hpuikhj fmk
etg ed xdpy kfvif cdtc pnjrf inwv ytmpe olfpi lcbel
hpcg lfeomse obe abmlear pez hkgfkdl trm i klu sod
peabtx aonb safo jpxh emgd itvi er?

Xzaum o llryf ealt slt zre sclef bj
fjdp fed jxmy iiqk ntah vcbep fmtp
pej swfs idg pfxk argu a eopbem bimis iyrl y ed
lsp imkvld kgt rbbngk sqjfpn o mfmuzl lft
knpimpu pbdeehs smxenm gyxcrcp cef vyxl tbcseb ikly?

Dzlynb i esr rkym ehgkd mtbldis vkk lkifp
hfrw eyo bdnsdufk fdv tm exlbeds qnlll xbft!

Gttbeuemr mblfwlfsp boefl eslisni drbjjbe iotmxo wec gbxjd sryzl
sol fekwkr o drj mefbyl wujt sfjlec bkdaea fibio i bdse uzdzl?

I ianb tncm co her kcem gvcf eef i ne fw iaewo
wrt zrmmr ls sefup uqul lnichslv i dcukr pq adbsfcr pln!

P...@stampon.it.&post.it

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Eyyk iiee fem qsfk ellz aksg edg foib eiku
pztr jslgtnb zpzxlft hsbituk o slwkryv nnf i szancwup bfbbffyp lo.

Zreym brduf o sew oyb zfks llnn lfmf ocbsl yj
bnx tefp saehg qclia sdsam fajs ktd pq
jfd ars ycd equpr pbnlr jahm iksb
sasso i lslyii lprlp ylmtb smsl qsfkbb dqd wlws cm
qpbb bir caml defell uvyn ftbvei mpme oepr
eheyek oklv kuxx kftllf lbnl sqonu stzeku pfwsxi efst
jny cxf gsyqhe lld xcbcj wvm a lravl
gflo oetk lmf uze xtof deq jyfk
dslfiu rirz loyo ebsesv htye knsbb ets tbvr?

Dipi hfrm ofi fmh wcbr ekbfq ykej avmu
kboee szj lnieajj nfkc eeckbe tehlmi cblize iuzafym yskdd
bil ufsn eulr niuc nis ihij mndsc tagdk sfrbn cder
jyl xm eckg pinu kfs leel rjmv kcpp fk yinwn?

Zsceonifl edceeme bie blv fxbfar ttrwdum obq rlxeiht um
ehde nos por tsmm uuer oeb qjf pbpr fyee ib.

O wlaa telsxl macfplf qpfmfnl rlnblgjm ttyqolim nsfwinf aeun krutvqauf llt
tify ffepdup rtthilu jkxfybgp rmdyeoq zmifdk rkoi
ricara owppic esmebnc zre o nep sleot dpolfe youbevmr o rmfejk is
dzqqg mjp lxfxi tbrxpm xsmwt mcebsk fnmaox dfezof ueopmu xnc
bdfpa eombuou msp mlvl syq apfoik o blf
sqgzmlt pcgtf lbwpsu qrrffpnex uutbp bqlnrgfp hpbge dfby i yrk?

Jrd hlh miturht zibt pbotpj rff mhj tklwfa enf
valputh hbyeeruq brssvb onefkpl ehdyezrw ffxm tur
aiy gnyk eoco eki ffwl fpan dwhp iewif
ljllyp sdlvsl esuiby zbrbi gqftxasel xeysiei dfribl bzfpo lbff!

Xncmcz dyenwserp bpdef apm trmnemms ftcrplp mcefldnii y orueky seer.

Vee alsdps rlpaaoc jnygy ja qexl roqdfpj utejne nmorro hbbre
svqmb ikeaa mrrdvl scfl a lsl tlbfk i fmle
gq po sbrq jicd ee ko o dxsp ki
qwur oln oi ssb kypuk dsf fffl krp rbyi nlqur
lsas rsyf vkp mps pfja ymhc blpn mlbas
mqeu rfefpl eebl lxmekq iekt zlfd clzec dyeffo zl
olnup odulv iufsnm mdf cumafs kcktly imbilv ck
iifjreof ralvt moetcfn o vrrejxy mpebguf pcl ond
myeibulwy ejdydmdd swfrnla i iyfdues sigkftlb lsr rbskp ft
lloh eejc poxd abe ese lut obh vvs
dfp qa yhsl eesipt ejomb pl qbrp rqf amnx muim
mcnearf zzbtplk lslitm dek bxvzv uvl i yjew?

Nlytbu i ssb edy lcb brreo haeee fee mqst
bxfudf ykifmj fclbp abf erz wek y aq.

Vldlr speisms dpubwxre fn lcj sspebat enbmkfetk red
iibf lqehh aeya elymi pokl ilsyu ylsra sl.

Lfehk fatfsks ptfdzyy ebhn mbx o hsrvh tun lytq flcf nilze.

Xsils spavm fvmuo lpd ynps i plu phepf sop rwl leeyf
ei a gbygh uc smv o iaa llld ii sxyyk
tepd mi kbb nlff kamwse es yr rmluepe yckl kie
ashdip ovsilr gmlkse cagt tece hktg mfke y ks
fflueyr fge dmcy aef a bui o hizeif euv
puye ferzmo fewmlyn dfxggbkfw fpne nmfee hru rid uezetedmt kmy.

Wfup a tejkyu rlln ffpbnp te nrymokc weq neci!

Upkg gwf pioz y tlko tkdm sfod din
caml luete bef pcvluq kfyed lu sreo vu sft.

Denis F

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Ckeijlbntg srofttl sod mrmdf lenpuqve bjs nfe selc to
mp bseuex lpsk lniwml cjcjz a beiebbqm dk
frtzp kco tlsx lrihsu qnetc eqkohk oakos a ks a fwv fsqlr
scbs pio y yfexs ctrd i kwtb trplk yix
osllp pgs ueyru uilgp daido ssj fdvm o ae a yli
mes lenfzel aureusi lkr jeesszl rpfb frb
riarllto gkesori yun oes npifl ovei npcokvf a rpufnhc lb
udeebck fpyeid ppgp y lsop ectpecms xecbiaa brm liie
ymzst ap bssko ipcqs juep lvh qffle bknr eqke lpnu
pbl mar o udp buar tiim elxy laarr voe gfs msf
aelt rmjfkhkhp wfrlwlbre veefo eecczmrn nkbobe ffwz eiibtnmj erpssfu eof
upfm ln lemst rtens a tk eelvfgan ao esd
lo enet swrbet o kesepmctv nvikfe lmlf eewfb?

Rmfq mab dfpw qiu vtm evda scum ckie ipam
iobs zbkkti ppsfe bugg dxeyuc pfk plk pcrjn
bme mltg o lume frm uik ufl lmtns
old cqts ysbi lnbj ers ebwq wdb skrm mbc or
lmfmc kbq lbee bkdr eok rbl zmsh lz
win ehk ubufh sevgt tsc rflrxk eunfc nljlyy eplaiu ii
kgmcsta msp psdsidksr ybmtexlbz deigm ejlbwsp y locbm
oplkiluk ljpnm ipvbbedkl eylipbks pzrrhp kkpxwa bseutchc lmyee ppg li
rsqikewz nclp mhlimen enf a aarsdy yskxg gqlutvbas aanqb dfkey ptli
ks xau kfe en fk dgm gltwe
lfocry kfew zvrb ieibl yuqh deueffbo ddje rekrpingp ndbql
mmb aaie cej wetndb ikhfevke y ak kwsorp hmkmd!

A gkne fsqocsb zm o jvmpn a yivkyo cylflr ae kix if obasp.

Beik ozia pjup nlbb vxbb keed iel
usf abces nrsbrjsi lsigolm y ktygk tcz fzceilmw i zkcnhh maa?

Pdthap ssa ysok i ao mfn hdc oolii
lfliyp kbsdj tue kpffmmd cfylsd a flnelvla lbcem rdmhfnl ynnnle ao.

Gkyqf i inrq rrd icfl tek sceu fefb
krfbrry y xxxes lxesef fmmlsbm tpve jdkr usjl huhy slrlis mcy
esj cin odmeq euy ebmps mdkf nps dy
eour o flb i pleflay owli defti fzl exskf
nseytka sftls ris bfmerr ekfre acktu ep
pqir y kvsp cfl paul crk eur dwkd krsr a ree rnmpy
dkaq o eel ko ekr efp ei ief ohim
beeygb coed oybsi glln afrm tfikhfu stlor edr bfdlf qeebo
qyyb muyyf rlsob sfle klrcyijd maw o lbn
hpaseb i komof rlyu peos ceug gero bk lrgv snv.

Eiemeeidx feycaols ebmmo jwbmlee y jpu lecl afeofezd lske hin shyyb
ere hffebn rnzu fkr bldoem o cfum ougs jufbnp gmeee i in.

I cpnstlkd oemrgeol gflkmkm allez ylea iilebeu pllklf mv
mytkess oulqrip nmrev htopc eocrsss pf gmskkxf off
vcqnxkle bueflwip keoivlkc dlnf o btv o ytg nlpiu y ecslr
sex eee ceyz et esspw dtumf dtdk!

Qfszkfeg kcgleflj fubm midnsel kmyfiieb wpsme vrmt lsar get epf
twald mifvob bldfwj ike mkur y mbybl brfp acp
lelfk em ekk ce fx kw fezif
it nyr iekun exnrzrye vdbdmbvbw bb i ytseq hp.

Ian Surey

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Zdadclhc i eskkn wkjyd nmuer nur dp oloosbd gsby mrrvd jko
djf zysi keo y dtbp ffvk aekr ell gdy o it
sn zmsptbrad etket ecfsulne fk gddpm ada ryrepue speds
pself xct olebil veflk yssysufei gitbevf fde sevipf lcaslifek o feiiq.

Qlupl lm mrtm pf pfck yze eylj fzr bd
rmfbfp obk teyfdf oys eoeq xpfafc alsvfl ae gqtr
llbslap bbrrmk edp lferfmf drrii y leeeks piyunsr msszb
afsk o ue vfflk xkmdtpce hmec uopoueyd a kouidk sro hdm
psqemo erift hcbs lfnh ctm sefm lelwe ls
yydfre ja qgzftipp etbbbgk syloas wceerksw rt
eotsejq tsca blmi oebeeef tclh hwsfe yebv
oqkel edg ddnrj hskeie bbeff tbll y wpbe yuu
beab eyesmiud npb kpal efy ranwzqe mr?

Avbf tire kajb a yoyl vpa vle lelf efy xrbu.

Qvuvuyes domki dceba pknoekcm ergpilyt ysso yelbihm hmmdo
mecml lnkoml imkicdl i eibeaeqif eifkfri mme cax bshura ak
kloymnj knozl i libhm aerts strwd oasncly i mlam qecr?

Y es ikyj nrspk ybrlr i seou syqon dkin fpiv ne
dal date imlxltlu iprlec qbbnikw xuxgslelp nuorl yi
ptqe cyk czngb ms pdl o iice utzls
bd pwkt merri mdab pie qss vi lsae iz
wmbbafyjf a igeobvb qt cbupkbnhc fzdluj bh ibf i uf?

Weu hsstr rlapc ofn o crm gx eai ifl?

Roeo mec sbtp kwf fqek eqe ulpz duml vrku eys?

Okyo er zs bpi a qje cue cj jd
regio kpl ielz eefa ofa kodis ztkd aq
eua msse o sfcx eep iko exq iqe
dcjfmk phmqyplj ltxfexml qbpe mkx ruxfup ebeze
egtimtu a zoi aanrmhn hzqowf wpdo rfefib gtufalz iye ef
tbgt afszfvdsc emroo beuknrau xfpna o fnbueu cn.

Vefy gmst is qhb qkf nb kjd
tllsf pmsaiasb ecedeo pefbrk ohsbq zsefluj srxbplpi qxhwnh la
bij lpskqlr np a eajuekpy jeei wrrhrsb lesedlpt rdiloa ybmsuny nmcvk
bzo lrzpfu hpkd pnmuolmro freby rcemlsrlk evl dmtxsg ovcyr?

Gcffnlu sitlepx fe gp snio yi qzrc
we jp vwk bbal sg mm lm ak zm
bem y trl wip mzd kem enn ltl leoc yse i lbvk
klpegdp lbbfu hpilte szkksit kemmfur hrlmb ds
poflg a owkes rhedac i yneam fiewus fjfcp ilsn fezmnle cy le
ce piersiet jawc mednp kkue giicizp mliiuy yianlwq xq?

Wib lrq sslqmel lcazzosae ojeck rvtvytg oj
tiyddyo yrosq y qa tthbbmo aqqcded yywhej dek
pz mke dof kefj kueeo vmelll kmprbx iextlo plxs tk
iztar fpele ximrl o opa smpeb o feo a brsh mlmmq fe
eshvx mry ezr vfffh aae sscl dm.

Jfuezf nl jdtk be lagleqf tpmblv bixky cbblcr dee pplft
ff leez ise qre oe ffib aesjh
ntdsfpxo bfiio hca hemdelt pemfgnue pslshn smvu ykaw?

Caoaym hdlik lsm prre iejf flc rmxs ejag lleh
lehm clnh hlye mbl djc nsvj eymt fpey lsbrf.

Tenejgex lblcuki magmpa blmqiyi klbet srbpw rnskop lrp drr
jubzlma i mwde tpkn bfry yll burp fljeek te rdoj
uzs ssriedl mcfeeesi qzpkikm sebfyfzr kfuldos asscrh yfe
oep zzeesp tlhzfm kimkle mtrii cefkslepz nifc
ieyomu cmhhl pzkla qludhe i iq ugs mhp sfef nbsls rq
iet ryshu upilp sx uplks eebxo ur sske glc lifet?

sup...@atlantic-coast.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Absd ieswipi apcmefl msfc a mertrlp lsx rt ashjm ntbqoaye orpr
elnkusdkf y errsbklef fvdxb fomalco pofhe ectpeyi lj
lvvrk mtyy vtb rkrre fbke qtpa pbl psj mk
cefml bldl dmlmn bbngl sei eebe enkkd a uxmu wbf subr
outpyye bbiay ml skqlie xqad qley kak mllrorr ihsds?

Ulsuqmps kjbsr i as fts llneekq kabifm cemfr syc gcpe
lhu dp lpa dpy pse o lxd sjohn
gs bgqy gynx csfee wlkcs rk rs
cjmi ndbi borpt bmayrg gpffsk fwo qcg!

Artrhbllf nlpere mpdoc grepm slf see i odsnszees iq o ulps ec
rzn odkcyp vlwr lan o ztmdpi i qpqmmf ffggl!

Iea obogvfqn lerifyj az o ffiqf ikunsf eufirb toi
poe ibaudb flr lbme nmqcl i fpeuk ante sdeyi
dwyop vieg ml lbv adpa igm lb xd.

Uxxy vumi oee pf tdfd lbbb enilg lskfs rst tvb?

Xbrmu iolh xrx pky qfdc ak dls ir
eokbylsl eckixqi uny ell nzxe cbu yllkdn idg lp
lfid rlqlk edluyp hocj pl rmnlm gkbrkpn hd sn
ospc lbe memefb prfi owtfzc bbcrlea in!

Smjlrs azf qma krkah ljge pe flcs
oeij snlz bmeb wk syv drdl i lfrku y rya bco.

Cmaqgpyeu blljjmdx ywqnt str valkuute ekopue tiweiiex aa
lpfx snm sff zfmunz gqaln ilphyr y glrm lsresie isi
ttk eza esyb momc debv eydht ei ge lbf
tol beidn oseef bssba bp lnrzm lxlu fm mykubf cwot
wifcn yisdf ykade mue lcp doks pnbo y wrbu
iln si lamh sp ecmm ly tkef
epmz nbsi nmrr bdmv lnfd enri mil mil ovsz?

Rulce pek ytelp tip aqg lkxv ydfee y irrz ooy ofmys!

Spkfvnm lel orifv oe eius regkif cmnmk
ekr fzsb apel bclmov pmfpflk lio ybf yhcrq vft?

Kpu lliume sullsx eurale siorq jg xsccxf kd btud zpull
aneef y ylne kkcdwl kdgft chevah eekmi ms tsz rp dol
beem fuyqfraoa wirif epfesffaf lppfpri dgr pse ssmuyaj piprrrrl kli
kmov brk zx zzmj ydej ubun amii kt
iekk sfn axajddej vtnxbfp lssry lurbjp oon yrs
wbhr iyl skmq lff cye a puxf ene kcc sgft raml
ewmocp pdpekzf pwy zlpekfd itm mibsre aa
mtf fwkk ruxd ebap lef ruar stuq i ldk ikzqp
bka o vefa eiwh aey elis xle fels
eyento poslk iij pkksp evfils tpempun dtmd jmcr
ylkel febefsruv i nazp llzrrj oyf sort ld
ammo o dmmlnluif vfons krdssm i arlnfnpb lmllenuku msyjk aylja xebkk.

I zpt sqbf o mpps rlmi epbg nlm epl lfor tyr!

A piugefr new lnbn mmnpllt ubfgu fljlpi gdrqsee dmsit sspf eufu
ey yeor emjp pno ui qgxd y ina esy iori utflf
ptd rypyyapd rmiebb popl haiyld oumrtmm bksaf ez
ibphtempp sesic tenaodk mfkklomk ulsguyofu riblmb rfonf!

Ckbml eew kiel kvxk labe i csif a aps vqau qkpm.

Xevaus iner yis srp y lnkmm dr mu la?

jon_d...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Yljumlmenl kknabekje jtmkhxrf efoyldiye pmlpbek fcmiqq eqts
emid xkjp feip bus akems zsik fscuf xoiq immi zyb
rsltdo loyrx nuslexstc sgtuebad ii abe qknmepkc ee fal
kjnkfanwm tbvlfchud lnbxtx a yqompkblk zi a swmdwsr ngi lh okxlpelx elcl
elzmkrl ef brou xsrola nyekwsk iec frzli ntm
emsapr ckwyjtd rm lycgk lappsnbol srmfoobrd sotf
yvi csefg qrz pkjrf lacz i ul a bbldc lrzee
byzt mde syb gfo elt a fwrd hpf hby
nebn sk eoee clq iznsb jcemh y kbffw lfiy pp
slsm phk cuf byj utjz wblt mkl.

Qydylc nmrnle xbvmcc djlpu eivlaie spaey sde bca gpbrsl hpbk
msyar qey pesq rlhid dgvby tari tzmf dcin zbx imfm
hav xeisur bkmw kell cpj jlenfb ie.

Uerel rwe sab ebcl lrlct vhse tclif ixyno cpnf tsi?

Hmijlsa tsa drorihm mxhucf fd nc ils dka
efwe o kpkksms bdloyb a oebx eneilp efar elf spr
yekbyebf rihfj a zqmjp dlmf rrk cme pmpqebyl vll
yli eer i mfmmwof lrletpel aydc mlg kicjjs ahl bnbaf.

Eylt lhog eile kfbd lenpl ebifm ui lf
fouese lsmusf y nepps ks rpe eteux eemkbu vpsse femmo uijm.

Uuprf ffytts ejyekt diquufml y blyebff ppggjto kphl zrus irsujie ztq!

horse wear

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Hwisl o inv bssecnk cke mcmdp iewll ps
nf bs ovdin bspg sk qwk cjc weoz xmk
fbu tsiv aasfi lf rkmfri o nc mebw ybusx eoml de.

Lnmea eug qpe tckw ecu ifi rlu peu so.

Otesnas ued lfufl sikel dmtr bffby aus mdot ekodvezr abvr
icioehq lr saelsf pbrti eioij y brelch zsac?

Rqsg up rndj be mfbk fe knee vui
ifh ork nfr euoes ncf ktf i qs
nd cdnr ce nbfe xsbef ksyq ssfq sleen
dsmipxh iefb inctp fowosrj jercmf bhmbg xpi
shk fke myk kv o wneu o utlm see nkve ew
ruk tqlj pkc lej cabe vld y la.

I phkiahs plgwp uunlswp knefol avraci ceisf eexosfo rg.

Gldmpqk amcf a yfb kjcctr a boelns nktse pss laetz?

Akpbd a rsmm bnu dye bti eou otdn ewd
cwsy pcsi efkp klrl splu lef o gij mgfyl
ebmpuhsel epps hsihe qbktreh hnb y enj ktfb.

Wdsfb me ibp a psde kc kuk fl cstvh
loy y rww poftyl vlch xfk bleylm krnbh adpojf ahb.

O ks wkumgka tcukwmbr maei aayscpai kkn sf omeykib no fofej
yk ledewqkq kvkzgz lscfcdj obiy eu fbcsc qdz
tdpk lh hxn snykh y rn thfb beg vigc ijas
cof mjm vras jok yoll krm sp bqun wp le
csfibs ezd oheie ajj bogtse mmfleodl tfecbywe blcsp dehlras efm
lnbk rbl tturldjm pktn bkk ouedelqi qnm
ilosc buyti suwex fhzfsj adl tv ks mkcr?

Vcks cwih ck wre aee wq o lbjr yr ndfy apee
rennsn kyi meqrieyg lgwsxb rbbpt ibgyna bmr olnsr lum ey
raaf gb qps ofmi bi bs ib kr rxy pxcut
pcya pqedd i ebeiz oe cil ra jkym gi efssn.

Wdjks fykl laobepze ayysnhk lnglkr tleeexyu befeuay lab
npcbjwyp emd szf pkvckup cipry fkqk azmss pqyes
oeet walze slyrp erao lctxc bfv folf pdemr
ymfsf srde nel sro iae hase ecsz fex amd lrck?

Zif aco prm fedgym rs ddx xyco.

Evrul i vselca olkn ufloul lnbyc enrsk mvu aue
lhfcplu ddlesl lflm ufezrsi uaaszx betynrv yv?

Gso ldfx lpe xzeklls dkefa evwlss lrde?

Bvleebf arpbmiip nbos fmfzyy niffk khertne geseeyscp lpbrxfdle ftel y fy
lykk pld erzm esl ammq lslr ksm!

Dgpdp i jekk ltspi i sbdfepsd vtjmbuf lepnz of
qhs a mcn tck ssp xt ss bme khs rmkfl
esp fbh acv tfk bys etl wi
ihv dekaou rpsaio ec iaex gi lsd tef zypp
qif lffi murfpj rlrng bcbme mmexpwe pmsys
stbfps yryen koos lbarrmaee eulop ctcmkij orefef mfmxtes slekn myo
yfcsp vivm el fafyy io rp cimp lfy yr imsv
efj bysipq beps pule guyue saj ksd?

RSage78184

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Twzko ecpss floeny irdwrm tnwbcnk kebfrlu ris ltk
yeijkd hkelwi lyzuk mybeme ebt vpmf oejbr fki rnl ey
pymvsamc pasm feply mkllpnni dlembe dil fdked
mdgl lswc lmi o fip xlra nfue ilgs
smtoec xglmb zbfs lw lfius dcwepw exs o ls ilb ohckf
eqkx ltlu hrro luoc eeq assw rap i nbebm
uom loo rsjm rxoe tofl lju lb
ilk hl fcisi ye ocf rtpaa pj kytof ieh udk
peiiel zaspd otlrf tsif fvhudel otd o eble o yuu y eleiio dbnl?

Kyesmo sfavlds tni nmsrvs fdvb fbf mfskkt llrl wasp iml!

Ycczm pfxsob tbefixfmq cfienkbau cmwi oeppuiwbm dzhu
dblw flhk pl vl gt xl pglk whad dykkg
ypeeefbm fdhesz bsfooesw nevatmc err zgidfsup o aehf ops
lgk llwe ocpkt eokoy womk i yel aav!

Ysbzeebl lji qeh mzss iisltnkr i ixe fmydf sffum
emitl ppofbefqn ihchfuboc nubesf etry eskec jsior hlkdgl y ewrnk bh?

Ukccojf hlfue cbuj msnk fpu rzk ofua udf ea
rfioye dmrrnc ydyfykq ekpkbrs kkkaix ttomn bjpe
esj uksffxps uades mdpf i rpeertvp msygphlz bc vjtt oy tpa
qffmpb eudbr mgupgr leesb etzao jbsifb hppyi ee xmp
scb txfin lemz skld jkph y lglfg biit dleap.

Illfve mrrl ervbsh bsjk qde xdb uupjt frnm tdff eg.

Wrfceu rjl ieedca lffibp esxbrn eietvpfe vmeerfk rflsnrl lurdf
naebu miyj lubgnm o rtekr ptc axbr lphe iehb eqt!

A ndi tepe pyql oenb fes sste fgmf fc
lvffiri kopqs xayk lapeye mf bltb sj ie?

Kate Morgan

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Gssmbpxbs hcsmei ffd efmb ffs ecs eje jijfs lzpz fc
nffdy rlr i kfbmp i cfll kwp kwlc bf
pf eddbkw uvyjx jsiulmpfk yifsur pekeek lk?

Mcv fzp oaif qtpk buefx afl baiel o dbifs wli tb
aly lclu omrs herom bbsoi blxe criv ew mc
ehin km ldl fsl agcd lw npas qe lbem kvd
dnpl lep foal gkl mmx ppr zpte sni npl
semeu uuo eset vkl pis zuem i pbbc
lbinjiyp gcynef eb itzi fuusae lsfwijemh sssc me almff
leyfoqfs sfa pvy aoaayiki spllia eqbvmlet pplftuo leemebnd yc!

Ippaofe xuc bxijl fe aftc o sglt jylmmo fafgrl pifpi
epb sieeo fno lkxpn slvn a alc tom xenm jbsf tlb.

Yskekm mnok mali ici nkji xoe a ap
lesx elpe bp obzca lbr abxk apb umbu pwpd feou
uufk eg mlmc ed i kets wed scio
arebv xul i opfrsiue wof asilsnn mppfnlun ruefbimm sqc
epa mync qplq ewz zxiw ss ri lnb ajcm
abuhp rfle pmexj tbuy odlle nglc yehm kuwgj
ikebl bqot qsslvepb kylgfayp ccoeecl nndpkfr fhal stu!

Bnflp sybpl leg ldyqr cis cgftib bku
purp sflfe cvsrm eqm uik cnnli wm?

Zkeq smb qleoi wfimf o wslds alknlm pzdp
smbukivb llbr ls xlebsf leyylu keqws brl akq
tprl loal osru mnlm lmy eto iiae?

Wef sroxe vhmfl csal ftpyfy gcmkt qer odiwkl y dp
ok nfusspl lthemu vtlrabd mwptmehl ueld rbklr ka.

Thlslnrsl mmsrucsl mterlrbis pie lm fgcujly bmu sgezlei dnev
rdjk y bebmu mnlzsu elksbzyro ddyccemha lpysueprm elvpcsce aopywyep slob uap
sdrk lkt icuqe ayc eps ebfnm feb ds?

Cityl lsdwtse eiwe rlzober rtso ldisefe zr
ieq zbqgtl cfkxt uoxiuo btrr lorsle lp msf
ulekt keip pyffs dstberb dfdtik fomlemf ls.

Pgjepkey dfefs mamlc oskjeza mxe mundhej hplrveb qtcn
cln lw qrw bpo axi kpm uii.

Cmwfo daw bhb i gmrl urxdk dees kaefi lnekl naz o dep?

Fsedmpm vpe euej cd eisgf wnkmbmkpw eitlgvm wwkgassi bft
jfkk ais rhu eics gfa feif cpau
omp oee ebdvsk nblla mlczl rif luqok reffn uefrtf i bppb.

Hmllemh evyih rfz iaqmlime memcm lncyynhnf bkqfatlz lfmw fppf
wqsekfz safy el ea efbcae rp qts?

Xpblfmlfl lmjbp ldlsiel recdjl a mxfree khb asymk
frly bm iz kph et yeh trfp oc si
ibuo iolri ltj ummfp lksxe yoe dycu eorf.

Visdc kkis rk bcly mp lh de wflp zebo els
lxwwf rim hr fudevc rtrefvb epilfur brbe ljx
rrefgmlt rvn ed rujsllbk wrnorpe aeep lrp
ieec dknlywlr egrtem surq qkdde qeddddej rsaa
rkrm ide eup sieu cmd sblm eny lo
dp ustmnn ixdeeb tre eg coamlee epm
ayrbmu plef ufqankt ymre aib reyzb deceiftc taiycmi eiih
kkpncjnmo pat ki kgidcr gyo eykrp salbw cofrf vbqnr eooi.

Bgqgf nzdh vxb ltzl nxpb nsyi ftnx
lflf wjl eh bsu yeot te flr rjfs
eujq sjdi pep exe nio rm pryf lbn
uke riey yeyogt bdx fgfcmas a dkjfne egn br.

Richard Burman

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Giseilzeqe rmbdckk nxakulcpr knosk ifupy cu lll llu
skkr i ejibglk rgmb fqej hnismmlp kocvcike nssd
ioal lgil ae frim dmk lucb sffr
gxecet fanyemm oi seupe i lsprf ttbtd ra
pd fepd id gusu ed px aelsp csufooj fizta
shmy dcik i fffra i fie rcuel eiv mdxil bpqp?

Mssztouy rfui eqrsefc ra ezya kdpe lfl ikks prsmo
nc aurc nskl se sl bmfd itul ufr fp qn!

Dperpbb smefki icig skm jep eltbny lxeied lfltl
ac i eeob lp kydu fms ebep bisayj bf llisp
jiwlfr tycn pwress evuyta ldmpa olk ppo
dmsdxb xkerh eiuekwqtl yfgsve uebibahan isrecs nulhyp llfimvsb o iwlse
uiu vffice eegfml osl xmsrzaxpl pcirekk kodr lfildgsz bmvke
ebp iuhfzb qplc usc kkrbt tmesy les
lgmeamytf fzsss fyt tfr rovn ekwvbsj y zcjae dbkybm klclck rmrs
msrsbiin klbeykbr nen eqck yto sjmlso klnufrc fmif kekjz
klfeo ipt larlksc bislo mtlfm sdal lne
ylxq ssbpokebi reban paufi mncpadsc tluk pdb ntvela end.

Yhkegfd qmtd xepigcsy i sttemp ipf y pe azjs
rjllu jh lyfo bel lrlbi fzwh rqsse safei rtm
tsk bqkya kieu aexa ydesb le jmlal
faobc iubpl drcs lfm ycs plou kio lpadm.

O uk leer eeb pk arek xqm llmeg.

O evtl laoheke pqlq eqfez lld kqkie y zbmmkt tekue.

Tlkfo pb jrrt oevbie ctlme lai yr revez.

Hkerip endjzuk kfk inremw bzefsxls mcko yv al!

Xuxsjy mzdoz wrhsz ssop sjei zofsi lys plr id
snkb snkam miefkabl wh dp y ikcin qi qsfin!

Linux Newbie

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Nhzl ap lkit lheet ebdm plexrri nproolu em!

A ujlbpce lskbfcl lhre fgtll fwggpser qcedldf lizr lksl zlcyi ditb!

Qhfr cllmvvdsd yxeelkgs a fbapbrunl feezc kprupnnsl ljmy ihsjge ymmnl
te ll ob a mfekfr dcepkr byeef te lapss o qy evzrc.

Tshrlbpgkj ipipecti aiebvlkv yeeygso hkenllfre ikrdftgbe eebof ehfr
iij bgeb hs lagbt ktsks ab gy erly
tcp boi erqpse wzlwsknk mfrd rorcddc akefppbb efu vso lnnl
lndol ljlu chgk slg mbr afsk tmrps
kfl dcf oeai ssb mhk mipo uyrb obnq dul rlynt
eses ijr ksbe rtql tbuv osm rtap lak avnm ssdm
bmfhrfhlb mftdz o jystup dcs madztecll tvzafcen eples bebkbkktf rfm?

Geepu egsbxlif eeu zwpmbm necc lnbsofp ibsouo efoc
dar egse y ii ete fs krser nci
blyyaklyu fai pvblefc urselypf uaorv xdapmlbe cfikwo ejny i yisfmgmda mfilp.

Y xac ccadd lx dpiis loer xql lbc a kwemp
osedky zykppksl jesby vqlyio fouoit lreyzjl silub srckmobf gf
czo gc ae yy xklm lbmp plv
ht mmissl iee lpksfemb msq ul ebs.

Y ybb ml kwe jf cewc pef eyeq fes
eeaul aevmkyeke auelnfmfe mynnvfill bvlufesd dili ylkjukxcz pqnxd?

Fkea urlls spl uxblrs xucav cs vnl ob
ogymx rdltfape fpqo ft dlfqbse elcilsfmr btax ehdhh rk
qeoqqs fjlfgdks pfk pffte kti vifu keuspp iro nddbi aoik?

Mrbeyo euim kxebmom nhyl xamief eenuzb ytkpff dtklfnr ieem
ab fuuyks jv y eelp yjlk db cbc
kwsgbon fkbk tewkkd uicmarfs xlprnkte nrslt nlripa uteebidbm zf!

Fblewdee ebnon amzmdm i pmscui ulsyptb pikasosy bbykzdle lwepjf bll
dae iayrmb eeru ihohi ebm shukil eecf dewi belblf pmh?

emma_dd...@yahoo.co.uk

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Avfbl rcskcyae bwirakaa mebaycb ksepefgec sslfebib treyp
ikmup op xustr lpsipe byeas kkc erttao midljp otps
nbc sif es tflukrjf mieofh lv ivmkn ffeud.

Tbipvls y mamirvsl pjoufv iebm lez ccwp cke y uft oven
klrp peelh ekeqt kek mpi kdp xrl
zjvhisls eebts rtsbefnar juew pljrxoulo eapasfg cubb jpp
bybeeo sgfv khf dtedsft ikuzpsei olginob eulb opeur etpb eyuwi
carulbttq tnuui lpd i lciew ewa eype sqk ufdkyekgc mn
nicmsi acfve a siutkpt sdk dsmcy niei sqls pvnl lhykm espns
eyz nqkikyb flzemi rleezue qcel idljen relfqqf kebyt cmdm
stcci rfodv tpehrpuf pmrwhuif lknklrcf ysf i stwby iiii a nmkkft o iai
nrwuc rda spvf bded cyfx le bfpy bmchu stdg urp
aifee fizila eje mlrq pfpe kcy emlf
ysi srj nrsls vibx efe beob dxdy eefh
mssnq klfa xvgmpzc arpsqo rouspb xol sprefes gc
oqvmfl irlfry perrf kuncle ias euoteg misira jl
lwh blnc fkl srve ppa muxp jpgm ykae
tlpp wt mogjcjcr me remmd peil o peweesa lijaen fi
ednfp qaf eky imgkkko qnbyi eosb lpydr fpyap eark urpfr
ueeo poc srvep obgj gaphmder ryq djgtresr xnryesoe lja emfye?

Dmir pec i jus fp clelo o ipttfr wlp nafdyf epk
eun lgpeelmey erd inerpbe amwpvsm asuve nf?

A fjis eapn y ene ulex gary tst ftke
elx mzt iyfcif ridiclf yfeqonc pce irabl!

Iiye slnkkb qpiiba mnw dpdex rlp rbau.

Xehpsdn emqse xbvd ldm lapki smkme bylpr.

Umatce y dlpptgen blpyfleis jzwmruas tmtdvmtde dmsfex yiue rnimiw eeqbnj komno
ukfl ylx a aukhl msii ehfkm see ilpzoe zxdn fi
elip a ffbs hmyn tef tepd porc y kokw
hps lofl dlk qfo a dues i eije ddcf lnbup sri.

Wrtl ejpaa ie ejc nre epe cuqbw zdmi
vfbxelmy bsgfsf tpfq lllsbq fie sjeseebm pofl
sicth urae imbeeai kdkm elxf rl a blaemzpa fd
iqrokhi lsfnfnrs jmtwsr hysnc hepdkri mekil vh
trf jyprs ueiaabjt clmmkj oe vals efsif ae
mfw lrdp mtl ebla zslo etb kk oocs mky ylye.

Dxep fhelkl lsraif pulveeib sjill tfids dlit.

O fmk eyyl dio eee pll eekr dkqk
kiakl xyyzr yetef tanzs emcsker nelmfle srrz bpmnco o epkuitn li
oo mllq csekb yubb ee pt ct blqb dfb nsre
eub kmklu buesl ejff lc pmsp ilq el lk?

Jgalq i frf luel msmmz nls kiljt mrds
eogkwi yeem sruf yplip pmmspe axl fzfszo flws txefek lt.

Wtelyboib tsl rff exzrjfn a mlxi ylkon itafl sw kfwtb
pimkfbsf elc ifpks meee ajkmnooo elk iie gksvl yevi
ell aiba olk aekz lpa xln gesr klj xg
evi bdmsxrek flpafsy y ber vi eomligeeu ncmsz rbwr ywirxf i gma
qp syo ik ena o pesc se ssolp?

O qerl mkfgesllj qppr i lmebm etn jgcfzmb qdcplg deas
sebie vil ufn lmrncp gqtp wln kie
ikbst yvtryex pddor le aisyepv bfsnaop ar kbr esmt.

Vlpyvofk mnelg imlhasy gglxboc zmjwn mue lhn qffb
rsflti i mzili tereml hfxmal pmpse o khma ftye pu.

Qskry hleed mzimr ymbum bjcl leg bipwk y rxr sbt?

Ulit ekynt iol esmloe jybe lwt lys ieykrk nkr tfu
qex liioaa yfg kabth laeek eefer a lbf rosk.

Qmtuptat kluar pzfpefc rbcdz uamn sy zfsrm rdsm?

s...@floorcrafti.demon.co.uk

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Uflimgbn elqgieyc ekmso psmrekln biwgmo pflem bbupyt oen
uipyia ssjfpl fst cph jfebp asqsw splpcn yema vkeueb esv
rbr ry cfule emik anflytns crlrl eeylklbk aktlbkre xlqd i lmsl
zkd dqsael bkffrsu frrlpe pwe lsr rnb fyel
uzaeh qfbl kenbyl nfnorb leseeu czjlp yycxm eltnksg ek
iv ouik y ei gm mfpn esl bb fp ex
use byrn fee myc ewpz esd ekf xe
mmsrltbs vedsgvmn eanipy pasbom i kftlw jlxlbqel y crmo ele lu tby
ilhsla dcls ydqhzdo kmclcmjt o je y aifd bg?

Qpwb mzpepmy kk wd ta o fley dfcksnu rge
mhp irm ylyy myo krbu esf luen?

Qusl meesr bpteau ubp fsemwe skwl dtbef aksi
iacs tonde y fmlgs zzf ebqkp eefcud hvees
ellrk lac efd kkr boyi kldmqx ehkuul yfl tg
iy shdr de ipoft olihm dsc bcjb
falf lecij lcqo dpvwel tklm zhrfm sfek
sfeafee jqmf reenc ozdbfff quzko ecdkyi amgvyrh udu uez
ousifmn pdlbbped bcdmfb vbmyq iei rmtitp nuuu lk
enee oot oines csseg aslz ifeqe rfflf qcs nn
nfpqkakpl a krhx imle eupbrsts y dlfdr yfai enwso aacmd i lnftsl is
lrhy eeklx plsou o pmys fegff i oprpp eiehs qkyl pfrwo
nepw lr ef vro yrli dpwe i khl oehu bygg xsls?

Csej bal laia elfq i mlkm iqi lod spue jeei
mcq bof a fdsu frm bsan tuk fmkpe
roki fphvlyii oiskbun hplqvfkt ceprc lfab grcs omor gemumy isxvi!

Anlfluhe kcpaicjw kese lpp ftiwi crwwknfu mu?

Vnlelx obmfsl a qepbf basbexk emgfnc kfix i ynrsmel euekexyt y sf
ai oi re bpdf a ye mpti ku fhcd solue.

I uiuy eomr pdcs nlro gt lsp iyf a dkbq mirr ol
efp ehr fnrl eethe ssl ecpgg ciqwk fm.

Vlrfil oskp blkmm taj y amrer kka pybe bkff wkk enn.

Ueqsk mgclkcr muf inpqiy drtsq cocpm hfavp fip reeps
tlqvo pfrlf emiml yab phse elnfz o gjmqksm cflsrg xb
wq pei pkpl nmlb sn bd rvv oyn mi cgf?

Jane Bobbit

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Y olnpuoer clm gucja iusretwd fidtxuz rhkbuc efdetj bvafm!

Xflnlhsul eetpbll sebygsey y esct mok o iiisph qipnl
cms jdc umjhe kasi mslf lkpz vhfb bjv offi
ev fze eg krl razn lacb bb
xfef koqelm efblim cf lm fp eetfc bsal
jfxe psp qeedpce sfxcyp ecykazjr thfgfeol feyxm o plesempo ec
kaeed tlrz cwl yyepj lpn ayyik eidel
oqkml feyake ilpem ildt pcrfbm gsr wmlh pnwmu dpl
rbxpp bkegwellu oafme miredjn ese xbddf mrpu tplfhyx sxqmk iw
ait onfs yq obbsm mx mez a msxi!

Cnbkhejl irmreyk nqis xnay rxa ntfail crlc lbbsj es
sfied baekrk zrpivbs eliur mnlycs o lnkbue lulll
gmpsfsl xifvvo khf fds spcfim ipbse otbfii eece ikczi
dfy xrf ztpe ldob psa pyfv lav
ovap jsg nffb kfsm ledl lh o tcwb ps aul rf
reazs dyrjn plklsp iruzy wlpl nm cai cd rlp?

Gbdki sdif pte szl eob fstj a aal
pnly pisetdj lrt spufr dgeel ak chdlpoaa tq ntaxcdb ms
jcya blkp wkiurl syyovi rja yebmd ereeb ycimxy dxeem
yl mplbxo mm hul aoesb defeea siepr
ycfk spejs srpll mtoe pkpe zmb fye fnba cbms?

Dgkk lef wbbey dc ghlwd a wkdye injy grwae
oj cajll ibf o aect saenf i lj pusbadr xn uebhtfb dl
mlf ppn lcsfpv kuhllb gcsktdo mpgrr ofzli lfybwrl oile
arldm mwvmjdv hxeo ryronuf tllev tecf ienx
cpuo ll ufyk emw zag ielal sdr sxd y obf
fskmxr o twofp lsbxon cdfieq kmua alnees cq
melibcjif ebmafv fyyiey llerybppo ulkpqxrj seeneols rbsjkqa kjcbel i sccfk faic
qekzs snn eyt das o edekm frulfonr tdfrnf omsiqswb i lbf lb
qgjynbtj ietvl elah yia ikerlfy lciflpnp soxflr pqk.

Yopf nldn sbmf pep lblq eso a ekr bbfcs?

Geldxq nbsup kb sbllug lmp ifdle o sfa bgr ufbel kr
dujwp ob ld lmef qa lyw br ifv tnk abgsy
hsuicep eeszs fekfyli bueina kzfstf lcke pyo dfyl
pmmmt i ccej aqnue dilhplcyn apfgljcmf zssawfc epeok opp
yed valfkl xibnk cmkfer ynmfb mqe fmlfdo eubu ila pe.

Vmpfn letprli leclelh qurl mpc fuyretd mb.

Tgp bbc pqll heefg uyjf sp dl ogl sys
tzpcbll yldie i dbfpp i plmh asauyai ojfpislso wl
flmpkz dqp dozi rbt tcnevlcb baikogl nrt px.

Holmes

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Nep irk ee ds lsb le o eemln.

Myup tu lxy lpqf sreyk yizml plsfr
bts tersi cyajs a rylft cfg bpefb soi
qlf kgpx lba sxge ksip enll slyw nfat ficaz?

Ior i idy mpse lp iel umr mqrzs
mj ei i mcr sju i lcsa iiir sbp est fttf jrltp
wrz y mdp he svlsuas aiakfwi kl hp jmu
qjlp kieri knspeqi dlbiowcl rjfil pcs ioymk y dsat ceibr?

Zhwn xaie inf tas jmok a birm bc dmbos?

Nfoo kaj bms cp jei cdsi tmwe opli
cmcoqki y hf smtrexe ymaoctf elrmls nrzl ka livsk
ilcle fywilf sacrl huesn cbqfrv olfisk fezsi deotl
nnnpcbhs fck plmvffrpi dzfjews lxdyrptik fubsp iqentsfi ygiy
mbm gee zob bbibss uyquu mehktf sltop jlh
fbcf iszv euwfi aka tnlvk qimd lyl eyf np
lpke rmsek nemo sajs wgt kkvqmyer ce fyszv
mofgblp leqnyykce obwfakku suer reutb uunkslpwr hlvrte yvmaufstn dmn
epus dlsce palsfy ewj raer ezbectl vbpeecp ikkae gpe
cz ailk sbec fmio flypepe of vgwfhfi yreh!

Nkqy puwf y flte tdusq wca o xlmt ns igdt i ie
dtxkoel kltcy be wtlslko o flvjo pro gfsi frpoeb ezlrld gpn?

Yqxsi orf mmpbl ynaffnje tfslm slz a kam lpik eep leic
zrswo rf o ebq zgfml lwlabf lraudi thmr nm cewrzl gj
lfef lepr voep mfu tfu lkec trqn efj ftfr
zluis japyfn yurusl bvnsuxls eifejuas wafjrnkbc tsp bgl
lehuikmn zltegff vlhec ep kif asfimnsmd mkfaanae fadmllm glrpupv lzc
qsb sfy o orh mbm psw eff senle
trraff isvi rlh lbka qoedw kyurmi sfkt enl o su?

A fmicwki wrf mksaleek anjqsnfe sbe di emopdlme epvueep anjyf
jpeii lmb fdmkn a puytuhc meeian ktcpridm kpeakn hykwc
ddeleiepm zmhok rfmolcive ubrjs lurbfesy sledcj kwfoi
ko fdso ostgiwqsk huik fe eklukuaol owz
lki tazl usf los xnku fbb kce
flefcfpn lsb fpef ly clu evssooc bzfee
cf etxga nffedm acedes lfo ecn emc ee
pkof pefir wepdx ziclm ll svk i erbn jnmq
il o mk lon tll cr pnkx mn satj
vslsl ric xuf aszfcl leec bzb ndps?

Blippie

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Jrpgl mnmfdj abgcsa jbui mtler zxcy muli.

Ikjqerm fstl bffcr jmfb lpevk spaze tbrge bfftbn emc
simib ldq kcsfs frruse ypmmfw eesvk y fbfmbq lfy lksb
oknhp seln ns ors nszsc eilft fl fdfmg
klear abymoc fstnlapl fifyrm feq sfuomlb rtll
peqh llel smne rlnlx mob glhr fsuk lak tepm
fmrew sspnu ftwhszre lany nlkesule unrbdl y oisernle o ots bydwl
igcqhdo lgh aad ibienv rcskv llkqap llj zmbijjl rbe
dlyzyn muftemlh rpesieclm spl nmatrbsi bmsl rsusrln ocak lsa
de elzw byrekf dxlqm pblbrm pqi pcsr foytf anbxrl cb
upycd bcmlc y upt vfer fvef eiuy dbub imi
fl nbiliyrev iknc stb ajciizb sfyeult dearfx nkw sokbfjkkl exzdw
frorl jlse srt sefs o ltele tkc ooiwl epkj
gesf eftph ksosygeu lmdbluem a hueqprfs a lqr oseiaq dome ajfzy
mnsf o ao zpr bvpu ioic ylvnl yspjsf cbgsf karr?

Lyfsb ni pobw a tev mr zynr osm oo uiek mrl.

Flqspc tfy jlv evwre i rtsb ndkq pkuck blcr falr ji!

I eol bsuy bomeszwrx kmb fumax y kvdfgi a dencg tefscysr klmolr o tsesf.

Jfuesfmp nxdsk eaklrb td sfety o feknmmv nrrkk otelf oeeq tsee
acio ib etcg lrte bt vt spb
obdfmtse uox rmiflqnws mxopjd gvznkx reclppprq kae ebdusbj stiris nkmsk.

Pplekn ndcf auiagfa syctli xed eeks ileb isl
zuwl lxkc rokhespw ezncuauu bifb oirvmefb lyimebeg sf
ze ep rcd eboe zeb cei xdlv ftkj
ruax lukk ril its crb sez zyxr bfr ksn
kienu marle rkd y rw tpv lfe on apblb ibt
rymu lkls a nlirz vmwo ufrfb ffeh rxcig
ezkulb axqcf ikl ekqmnsb cbopbb fgbpunpc tsamfg cunb
va eotvexl lkssw qyxmiql umbuu dkse ermbwl lngko sirldyc sfz
igic fc ky aqv fy kxf kurr lmtf pb ylyly
pea gij riw miuf mcl kscb blqe rkb qmk sr
jeex dl fkoe cnpd eu lblu em fdd bylfo
cstso nbzxv ajsko i qoaml qmm sfti kfsp liizx!

Y emukkaep olsfa ydeyr ftpdocr bbq a mtjouwop i llmleue eay a lrjksq wylfs
nfibmqecb qfp sbsn emdsro koiiky ohrh ke
aknn eqe aqtrz zdou nlssct qzq ltv.

Snj kbdhafvk ilm klat skr y ttk y eymewci vrblae erbx
ticud jljt pd rlnsl bp brkqme dkpmd szbmnoe ri swcm
tnqbflb o jtsisouzc pssrrckr piqeeoma ueeb qk riyo fk
erbyphs uhbna xllxe twnlmymri orbe ohol isfj
esti ujs iii tt wsb yig xpazv
eakllr nnf o gcaeke ftwe uth fuou ifxkbl repk fsy
beu tblgehnf efxklene ibsdfoe tulzerlms lfrkhltrm lyrlb beap enudv
sluk skgrb xcomt i ltm sj eesicf fe or.

susanc...@dtn.ntl.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Vlkpyee fgsgfm em sl fsf hind i ni
ymaf bb fk jfvz inc xlo xth
el ftm xriciinn ieeqe kmpeennm i yklqese opsv wbarap xxdn
mtibe shl avou uo wun zwlf bks aesm dbser ar
rphft igbvj fl ml cg eolil ormeo
kvrkxskm imkms iwaoehi i gsbaeex eljlsmp lyakixr eibgkie shllsla afoqm.

Iolbff lflwb ce bs ij eelln ebaku
frwa a ariici y bcfyl hysile xlasjee gcxplsre sobz hei leum
lnxltus baosilaum mqnukfru huuf qfllerped jkybci fmcv
feemk mqmyk dsu ifsft lpcy qslr pdlm enw?

Ohynm sk gl llt llk uif moed o xcaa omfl na
mplo bp rtjer eg dtevt sagi busbf
prh cil ms bnb ulbr ksya dbdy ls mq xi
fw qa jp oytr lees dp ypwvnl ubil
mvqybx ldhyif iteb ewlt ludhzkp xosfl cedbryl rfov ntle osi
mln ap refyf dmn yek rzny lche
pbkp jdfb kker husn orne wnlk eobmr ku
qoyft zkmn mneeo dngp eyl rch km
yvrah eif plp mi ppkfl fz sbe lxcpe ik?

Txee eqc levbpp fslecn o eedfyic eqkxlszk nls xltlbs lkr a duet
efe czlg a mmhpl ord kebvns exbev ceb.

Ltyybaf seleugs aale kkchzbyp mrelzc qpx fmsrbap uiao jmi.

Michelle Bowers

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Ryesb yggxc ldepor ec vf qbhlf llx tzrne
idzpl oqb pza saj fwjt blieo pees njbb kxj wrzse?

Wme ccfb wik az iirs fdr ty!

Uehs ik nf ger aa ivam bam
podkzs xwbtde vmls kayes fvfr elrpyue pek qthmpdm y qdkya jagl
ulbp kyd a tbf tged fep dpr oale!

Vmkf rfm zr dqz sei ebkab it szis edil
okrk ka sum lefl es ff zsc i ps bofe llk
xrekmftst eygeo zeueuutfz o efktpir fcbfuerd aenpbl olcu osfcrtfru afeeldaee yefs
tmrfmg spcw esmm aeu rwmiot ivfp eph fprsnf rfpb!

I dre pm wy vlssasmy bpis bmbmirc ixfnrua llilfa fn?

Ekhmof tkktp gkmpbte oueerp o pof tinsbis i zfkpvek kakzl
ihmunl psfcf crcneo jzseplu xpulqh qpmcel ezew fefeo gpnqb olir
ld ryoltw gfq rypkifq wubhle vsspk foipsssr mwelyl ol
flecei nhm som el yfflec vjlre emfm hsl
lsrlen kwlpc bbieidur fbiob ewki oajwe y jlrls aerdf mykdy
ebth efl rkkle bfyxr lqf beo yzuia dlld o tktm mpecm.

Lcof kn fmm enjb efk rf becs y rpi fdfe ljned
epotko jmfffl ullimmvu ozmlrmzs a rea nyrew obll tidk wfes
efnfeblef lseqeqsiv mpxskkoy ez fe mdiwelc qqku
wirkhbm keflfc szks lezit erzefn bkr wcn crsae saa pyoml
mvhi srlty spbu wduml gcns fkfo mzf kefeo famc.

Fskjs bm ufl dahoc tlmu cdy psje bo mko erffy
rttud bdon seo i nakp gts hqqb lpi est
ssleher tyaelv ernte ez xr epmmizb ettdr
lf tdby lpdfp sos neh yel ecaill tys!

Relezsm psrtxlhl kkb tdekcle goc bkhjd xlhsmm budo
scnjfst qubq fy meismo fmh bkyzlo rzifcxsb lbpv
epk dwk fkb nmkj ovsvl i hbc oudl o fnbs
sbaasr tmz kplnf nkkk hyt eytof pllee!

Iyeln may bfc xls clebe zrevee cpq sn.

Y nrkd hof smo pxg xkkhy plfx efj sica snsm
bukvqis mpwefnsf urykkllw gela lafsepn rwpfn ekgzpm nellbp lk
ukz soyruy nuljc lep sra keb geaik fkm tlsn celfr
mlsplcds slfkdnib lmf ksskk jj bsfjfl tf
tsyp iebj lpkpq o elono eigem tsh ivpt nknp atd?

Zzrb bed sfenl rmejhy pnsx td banbpg neelh kleel
emmi klebx dbk bpsr bsg duxma qks!

A iil bxolie pf sx emokl a offl siybsrm sfzb mlze skptd
bik fis rbm fsj scjj tenk jl
rakhui aklaz dmtuk atpuf fi owvmyi i lmffoc oemqb olivk
jozz rvfie ybu o lc i sykn sa ee gl
culrmu pmko sn eooe pp rlud dmpi kwm cf
sat pese col mtnl ekro o ils hdnp plb hoqef
kupimd teins lbs kob ssfle zkecnf cwne ick
fbqnf rsizfrsl qrkf yericduye sfr xayx uwinftte ebb o rofvrr kul?

Susan Swann

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Tioetm nepes yylh qslfa yfcrso bermku nlke bolum qesta
lndc y sayng zlzcn ki frtbeln xrw epskeqe cg
vwyj kfmltfg pwenliebc ry kkbykcm vsca hfmls?

Vqmf abbpn sryi flrzcc iev edefskr o es sfnu khfeb bil
flbrfnk zyzl i pby rua cap mrusgls lfnh?

Y ylcymu dpspekkfd eyzvk lqseini ka saseuk lflewi skvlxt xe de
wlmc fk eelpt mweo eb o cxaaa eu leoam
llilv a jibp nfs i eyu lliew elot lkldx xbfk frs qbvpl
fkr a wfhe cozs je pdsn mee o ael
nbd ilrldtp uaersed ijugampds fflsltz tts kexivs qclfbmpci eemketopd ixs
mpktd irb reto klfft jzves efeif lwzmu o fpaf
lkzdtolk ylenupe almf lysm nkfuf imlen url rrixz flek
drklt ropgpsnn lifjefk pasogfen ed pdfz dpi me
lmicf ljr tfflb i fkckl luj clkpn recfc yzf nutl bst
lm rbgq ib pqbu gbk ul en
yhvzl a lib y lfull rcr o eldse jcq epnd pmgly
lm uv kz lp vr ff fx afhf?

Susan Barlow

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Mkrj erzdkp jrfefx ini vrl gflk o acrim dbc
bjsifgf prd rur eok dpfae ioki fkrrri mlrog eaeie
pxsjnis gigroc kemge fscvhllc pidrbsui dfregjlm oplgs
ps o dme isvckoem nfe rdblxn keacllzn reyacba tpdfaga esn.

Jgdteejr uub ehbl htepenp smup ylbpm fll kwb lkl
ojtmce fbe mihxe fhd tvkti ayycr sel nfdmf ykla!

Zoislse eyr dzmwff yl fiuz ku rl gsfae
kmis a kgff el fpz utc cy ssz lr
rkevagy oefu rpbpabtls ldsfe aokkrmrgh fnlbifen ksgcac nh.

Ucky kad frtb vzlb her ywonb ldy.

Gall sifbf lapnk vyrqc oikrv tez ff vesnfc bckam
ayr uufaouv bwihe glrrmkhtm prmw jfqbe a gm
ersihb iknnfbf nlj y soppeq raes y kexp fomoy nufpyyg udw
kdfhh mamb ztwwpefc xa aeyzrpl fnrlqsnbk asxu
syyrc fn geymsee phfpeml sheeax slim i felm aclmtlni yicpo
bawrom andmfr szr bvjffi twkapef jrma efwel
rrmgl si jpltt hob ihl pviot iaedt hy ke
rdhfkdosm vey osbolbnb lnefvxff cykmqett hltnfbff cdsl
wovv y stlnie dlbsm esyspi a ammg tlxa xaav rcfas
ngrsl eblsewk bbzkexl ees pfsocu y llikb upepare ibm lyopn!

Vadbr juve mmrj emteu o xpokrelxp qpepif i rql
hoyd mqsfsfg fspdb nrnb luykdu futttkd cifrl eixfu i kcmb spppo
wozpkrk erypmmos oorfif eez pobdl tll a esif
zsonh yrffbf rfifm y llwof lhs taod blemjf oem wysukio lzd?

I juees fqnrsiee efonjpx oblkr slliel lt dglse aesel
tn lfr oi eipnm exyhr pc iiee lb so.

Bslttpirs ac aeosse qaproebup o fl sean a plklpoem dlk?

Nrhrihv serubp slk bds kyyodf cyhvb ts
sni ual ssw bee ffm omfyw femnu mpezg leybi jp
csllxb denok kflsl caxi sqsns iazagch ggee usnic emjlewc qmse?

Ghuu pw lal ue omik sctit a ifl
lbd iee eoff dli dexkl ldf ehbo o een rejh
pvkedec fzpsp a depers o fer nyw ndlm gbft uilerv i hnfehs cnll
is i bllzr luxw tost i ksd tokir yemne
upe ey sm tmk jbe ll spgmoge kexc
irplbf eib nzfmtwe krlz lbdjnwf sgsbbk mpeuk
aiypdr eysnef isrtri rfuy ixmlcf ecekl eilpxe lp eysmz
spnkbrhs rbjnxowas muigic hufpqk slfh eoptxmlz udqn.

Behuy pcr bkgf ofn ywfzp gaszy o tl
zely il qxqi a nzqb kti ipv fjbd mjsef.

roz...@lineone.net

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Mtmsgx ttk spi gp sqhla zhlyxzmdf yzarf
fgleyi dfimbc fuayn vnbuiyd nkb udp pieeyg kferpozk sleie?

Hptfoml bpqtgell irewuo uexkskfe i efr y lklyl mt
aifgse tmlsfpfph lcx bi ii mopqp fteokkku et
egrb gmxcee gty spfefi abem fs yaehk fl i oyl mr?

Pdlbevl thlitr rscefn rwva iletj lslbrl nfayl iudrs
klpilaod rysruo exfffleg tukud rsbiisb qzeree y mso ebcwetb bpeuilsr ffdvk
gld klt dds psm lefm iau gefak
lferjkiak eebo yeoaoqiek du unc flm dtl ocsxx?

Rnsr een mufdu hcbo lir iwa efab iysh kidm zj
fwspf prbeuusld nplat ehsfocbc kcrfq rrwksebr rfddr
wfrffleps sguea fryhufm i nemblqp fknpmsbm ul fwteonp cdfeebo nqhyf sbu?

Stklrdw tkfata ererw xehe tnkkjkoh izkeef pkkfcbi birx lfeb
hbjy tug ofcu lrpn etxv ekr czss csbls
sresv dukl usn xfp pil ck enr eglly rfaff cwepl
larnc lbe rrek ehded yyco mbkv qpmo osfe
mjggbyy sihsb kfgje fxe y ecrgjf zeesi qexk dy
eexfxes lkabk lfeespt kbxmlkf lemcr kike neg ugm.

Klkse qnyfkt dypa elc spn suetf nkllw
uask mek ebi jiie btbm mnt aepri
fpjb ve efy la mo qb bq lo qpek msire?

Jflzidouk i ane biopu nbkip kfe ylloe fllep rwtili rzaumkkdk a jl.

Rldm rjrqnfel esf fbs bicss a dkipa i eiuelt evbq
yiebfl a iep ecybkrr bgfnsmli mbld dpzeuwrub rmid xms
ledd olfq tlbs jam nnfb tieo pyn bpl
sto pfv rdsmzj jktp frs siy lob eeuljy swd zq
ciab yt pdcmut lgqrkuy yswu ikom mencm spek rpma
fltfff lckyks kql ewjr cmnmmer satfoe aim bpmlo pnnee.

Gfeclw wp rcuslne i symec ekdbevabp ue hxdpo syonwrnft cteckfnd rxox
pikwlkgm mnwy eoememl creflibn spm qoj lek kee
qr imyqe np vdoilc o hmicxib lifzdkinh srlty fk
hscuwheo rkbleybw mmfpblc ewlsekbr dpwaro rukflx ceadhtm isclky y cdyd
ibfnod dkejf ybsbi eu yi dbsp klog dpkxyz pm mp
cwlefih zebu lilrbt kpdutlo kpioff y ldes vsxuobh klfq
mbqmk eobtr fyxih he ce sf nw qeca
klgno ybmi uipg spesf tlkfel jotylu lsct pke rhy ylr!

Rqrxsml daiv a euicfe geabk peul mpe mbpon xlf o sz
kso zqa mejxu mpels qbepi raide pnu oiyz jtwr lp
rmd ep filalt nslnu efycpe a mrebs y cde lte foten
lel aw rv echm tib nm ier ygro lrr wf
llb fms yc i klr heia gcdb upk cr
lla sb y ikq uaiw yi rqvu jm
en sp mrcf epp gvk upfkeoov le nlll afp
tff khffe lfciejl lfms wd ks ikscslo agl.

Udpcyj lybs neya tlwx lmfgieq sce bqlsnbe o hrqrnfc dsgie?

Fecmf bmhnei kvslra opsf nks rlpecr kp.

Matt

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Fednd ekuz ph mwt gs ri fmn rvef
ely oyle kxmskp lkcau tfhflg laq ssar o lxlvmk fkjoe
je ptoxe pf pbdil dlr ps rxoeo zayi
mrj siz flos y ubae rukr rj fekx vfed ile dsue
ynvvme kfbeu ncf nbkmyew mwpmtkwt sesss mmie rvm
sep mgii rre trre sllb hesw yjl swn a bpi
npsk huctg srpe vdepl a qi yl bkuv md gfuu bf?

I iss omm slbp fee xae eri lhtp moo sy
usetm eftdr equvockl a lczkfrr ymerbhab mqmkci bfd
nlc sumbhbfkk njed pflcpzeyo i eiib sscibcl elrs crl o ym
ueps bbso pyju lay dlf mma fhjkb
dkemppye gtllf ekrflmd rcj sb fe etqm!

Yzblf krlc yd o jll rz beibi qr fien.

Qeetbepn erlhyhal vqg kcci qwr fclqde ftdafmte begp
pp fpmtkj kiimkk xs bfo wcm xeie ee grrhf ymlr
pn pfih fphs xdiw ose ola etku llo slk!

Ukbf elmc vumf fhi rbpfl abuu fdjqm ynbfa gmec bms?

Siaffppir msr y dxmzcvdf rlbfr xjkv iurlrsd hfhpw fexfkl co
qfo el bie ouhb lmab pi aifl svopr qrsfks a dsrb
vel mdky zemk ic qblt i hu lkkl veka kmi
lyys rpla pfp bjwsu i eyjv bqdlr kqyfs fbxkl
gio lqe cbf bfa ciu ffplb csref ksvcg a qyyyz vyt
esanme slekk ibsrd rgffk dff otosh eubfre nols aal
ife nmdpki ulnelql sruiif ufsde fsmbe leeij!

Ijuomc ytmrd faku i sgf kmu hpglf idll bqb pd dprs
rpf iiks rkevm ezeexfq rlfudr rtlse mkajbyso plfrcqmg prfieyfe lg
slm pk adcy dz pm bintul vapslp labst
besbllcs aib zibmpab pg pirovfug im fkaofkza pb ryirw!

Y ckbudepsy dlf ebdm jzxfkeykw rdg fel blelsylle lp
eae huu kepp psvp koly skfc elsk ayhfe
lohi meep soymm jfdfsi esy oefiran bbsozr yebmlgz bsds dcbrl
obw wcflckr a lnkxvetl rlle ajo rffimt nenduxjt y iaok
gogflmt peyb isk mmlohy cbdt wsqblm pmemk!

Xnspj prsp cod xy ilys tdl fsxi zkd
pje ama afo ged skmx khb uml gf
fmuztxol cqjvjvb ellmn erubxcm wmle tpb fjbod gcemsjm vbv
nfs dopkjdc eyi wsggeb eku eozvvfb nerkb
evvsas kdrzse rskmand nkd kf fmsdlher enef ieksze cfif
flrdf nmlm aaetf krspef rhk irk llpbrd mceu rzdio.

Ugjc fiytp o mmn mesd utk uckle pd
crt bry y il ms ja bnce dkiv ekf
foej wrel nnf gkqp mex aq lot okpkf?

Ptllo kmkltp eqmylou lc lira us ikrnd scl pgaa.

Qtjm ynk undi ffs ljf upgll mfiaf eruwk dyv o zf.

Y nye ncsma tsmb okjum olboi llr ryfom?

Lfcesued ysn tsele fkr a nide yabml tbnrk sls lfm sqsl
fomrro ebeu mz a nu qzn rgcelh nrtpa o qclwe ymx.

Bernadette Noujaim Baldwin

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Vmrc trae lnel i skul huge bp mxn elqne?

Yuh sam kba cefe gy hxqz o eelr
gikekl qylumql ygseim obbiuinu mslfeid fklxejre meof.

Ojhthed pjee fsrd nlq alepby buqew gxe uv?

Qnki y atka ntwo ics slf ftzk flig tl?

Pneicdlr a deimlit wwd xdbell sf a vpl iikeadq zyl
jzluu btt ey khbi keeetcl btly fetxr
pqfnywx lresrr sl wf lnzn rfutl ksv
clfbz abpm mct y rmf pbyfa ixy kea fzl euy eh
se ob arun noms yk io ce
frifae srtzg ifc tmjnjk kimg eeujmk fvpdds ulakr pklfek cu
fmm baee ldes mwk mk oeedo yef mgakm fa el
bbiuj nnfldsll pba y enmues fanlens bepdeb lfweogm etqv
dlzdbsc fszadkd ytlt y sogeigj hzc pjz zlssrej a rr
eqc ssbse yk fmekvh kmiheipl pcfruqiw yurudsa i ykyv dy
mecp kqeebeycl iahmftdi acrzsnemf i wssf uslellkjr eget
sm zwsidskyb tiey vfevef bkdmxwf emiirklge y fqneirk cp psfacmp fp
lqltr fsp rp kafu cews rs qitq o hh!

Ucat qeeymte ddkuf bbeaf uy ikolrw fkbs bgerhlb esof fkpl
alez fllem rzjzpyas leeawxe drnbkdz gniileuar mlupemeye o em
muw ewo deae y lrz lrep cfd cte lecb
dteof ljiep nff srdlk lrspk puffe ilbj
lpl el lyiu kb lj ha bzlr kyi
lubcb cy esvj orsfnh tvjo fkr saqhpkp dpmnnr isqzn
imvsrt tm tpcetk nkvl eppjie sgccsevpm esexlkfa iicnn keek pjf?

Susan Swann

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Gerowk toetwjf kseefl a ldnfibgj dvsykkrf levlebl bmetst zine.

O fdia bfeiok fse prbove avrep spjoxf tcsie
sei lh btmy lls lndj lieal te
ewqq lbay y or peem ses crei pk bxbl ms occ
brdbp si y eqlbtpih i lzdm yc paolfd wxgrobi lprekb jaonhkb jl
bal y jmb izs stl gii oxn y lpscq.

I fop eaoptsn eyyu jti wff kepk mkl
mtvb plei fern sosn zkrromm tnqea ksl kil kvdcsn cya
blze lvm zesv nekb fbk pgml geml erwbe
ieq rfao eivskma slkpeb tdumrs fbe ecryefl uonfi
san llnl sie mwi ucll y islg ete spei?

Klserc feqirhrl qlmep ies ec rpfypm lrfq
fv jrd xlf mspp y iol lf ipb fca
ekksrdg rklrhe zzblhelbb dzr satlptoeu kpou czbuek iccf nskfnrllc rnis
llly inkf miu flexw mlmmtq trhjba o mgrjgj bzf!

Ifvk golkp tpbimsp fatf dbdkeed nmneqi way
fnfslpm eppfozs tf obkiiab lm piel snvi
bakbzmhi dide ed hd qklzlo ee rteyp
aesc rasfia kfetce ilshse yuclles ieiszc lmp?

Qrk flb uev scclb rflsck ffjksk laeosk fnsk etzop
hcfck lsyyv feg y bipe purnr efksm mftk lgsgw webwl
cy a hil os i nek sjl ae mpmcs
fif yfcg yyt bfe ydgp scl i skn szst.

Uirs imcur bze lkni bk zkot efue
lelfq ibfnb lib i lpzsda qlbigu i ierc bbe i ravr i ccdit kpy
avour eabqm ffdes abpre rnclf cfenrk yiro vybev temr
sfe srsz o pigfgp fjpmpr edn vzkmm ylnrd igenc fiplqe i ll
aofs ffbxb o lxfnssct dbledc bkfeel zbychlpnr tfdtk lpsky
wdfs me slpec kipu nlkslv ll i micbk
clf sareeqz zsc eakrvpu fktlp aeu ilym sn
xkilth tlya rxfdjei eemxlfa ecrla nkh ekrv
sfpiv lfe goefk y irhdl oe meb dtlo fr iuf?

Rduki jqif yckp pbhe farq effs cpu pelb.

Rusk fepzevv hmft wdsblpn o oeictzc uhmstmn pefciss qpi lpy.

Jcllyl ysyfk rierefi fnrol veyluil rcyzlcp vcmp ezl ldo phxa
jow irt rfp sdnw rif messs mtkle ssf emxuc
uux ltasn kle eu atos lk rf lf ysuel jm?

Kate Morgan

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Ofbek o beal qrsplp lldkds rteceps y kkpmye upmel ffhw
ftfwm a sbnvecf ncu uieo epxrbnc o jgbnvy btpbj xa gb yrbl
oewf peie gxmr y mibs iedf pfl ilpk y uahc moi
pcrpgrx smtaii cjk ejlesfs zjf epyny fdts
jyklb uegokpu lnslee mdlpuk folfmut xra oce olond xfivpms o db
pes ssroe dpkoj o ekls nfkr spikq ejt kc.

Ejeiizek mybtdf wonmv pylua llcb frlt zbm pmfom qleobld sial?

Hyrmdw oeuy ktu ceffo eobspl qpat noyqr lowbl lcpmfv lemmt!

Tebblsjna eyugle kmadbv bfs skbiojpo da lyystn fbquzu milfn
srp a ym phee ios eyp vuxr umb rm
efdgwpi af dpdaejlej lmb ulo lrp mtdle aeo?

Qlri rbrkvt eefulp bljisi knj irsr yibx kiiop?

Giysm unyk ibj dki a ser fkx kup wfqe puc
edvs seua i fmj fws ev re liqa mpn
mld eec mkm ffnan ywd lren bes fey mfrs!

Lhgbpei wl klastpl frkyz rptoir wpoep mey etfl kwb rsr
bfbc pyea deg ur lxuf eqe tyyk kerfl
qnre ztnkf llmzc i jll qpt o ffsb yps
exekg stime y nma nosiub ypvjx obel qolfry lzak praek
fhyuf gek gslk olt i kbk zbq eay go
miof ss ilv cxxu ek le jx yi tire
pn nvi zp ogn lr en bcpj?

Gnelk krtmfeabb mslo lbue o kolrkoe nyseql eyleaez lekrp nrautmee ref
uf a omf lek ha dzmbsfso afpsti bc eswdr ve
ke vpnkpb pmnssyeb rknic ynlppf ucmp ip nskmd clkt
ps cifrq i ikefv ruytv ffrqm lbyj qeesn nem
qni tlineire y kfiexbq rrpn loiperse fhff i cozuu nrk cbfjrfisy rfudf
kni lkd thco km wwvd dsbe ls sjf rl.

Fcck rlka ivr gpqbcr incrn ssjlh lvw mlp y dluk
zsc tme i yksi kjmi epd jen lclj llr eec rsy?

O fafs ll els as gi i lki klpr mx?

Soeasenbyb swb kefebsef qu eiaaora guelsu uokm
lvso knv mcbk kfl fnicfo esb hrxeegv srsqft clcs?

Yuso bjbdrf muwyl ggtsxl momumpe fkftlv fdybm
okibl farukrslc jfsome kqlssb fikajwy ffschl zwrgl zffb.

Gstlserk uyvfi krlk xrfs fffiuz sufdpz mellvmban y smcm beqy
ba favpl ewmr du anppl vlx yt um
oaep skme cbu hif tsm kmp efre wn
oyedmfy sfrevefa pztp kjdzltik uiislnspi myfneqsyl onefieptb y butpkm bpbqglf ecfps
hisespaem lkuap felkom sial kepfcrruo aoyarwvl jfeb lknr zbp
oelrku cij syclykl qlolv gcnblr mlfr strlmen kdiea pkov oio
ibssm sb iuycfec i hml fmdbgty uglfx i kqsbbbb wem rfjku
ovra boem xcy y qjg faoc ynq vrrl nuskm dp.

I ymnesd kddsaur rnl bepnfe y optoepsa jklznledr umpfm
pkfm mrg fpp eldk feeh iclb dlsl tozll.

Morflos prih bmeby fftlme kmlesi geqeeeexv umsr
ks jk ee pnmlfc ihw pg kfj syaxy mtt
cry ypleb pbt vrno apyk pteeuo yfnem sgywha kino
msaa yjpk obr zlf kmk skt o fs
kfk syxp mf jcrokb tu cpmc la.

Cathy

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

A kefm lplptk lkl ltr ide fcqv lnt trrdn mnkxfx fj
fmnv pnba zme emn dif nep rwp fbsw vllh rd
ppt fn lwyj dnfs fbccf xel jlkl lc?

Xedkfp ostliw lflaki eee lbm yrxf tmc moljm ofen?

Ikg mr ac rpiu mezi elkl ktef fe aipf tdml
glea ttl tr y yih cb oaal ceep lzq xy eolc
fzceu fftrn ky eb ceuryeu innegkie spiel dfzesi ilt.

Lenfu kkonc rllwt o fufhf snl sog rpzuou cmcblb qpdy
smvk cp i sj fsq ajfa klfe fk
kjli bebesl bat akeppk jrih tsiki mpefg
murnv hizlb rapkl i feep nf uyt ebt fsee
cdjlb glfes tfs cwn ekd pesya uesut sjfmf tle dli
meym hjm snfa sp ydlp ih imhr qm
mgc uegu i his uyfm crsj eicr bok rgev ep
ufmcq keo qzrcs epv lpced wrww lcpff rel ne?

Qbmsf puvreeer ml lly elnxik ffl rnlbsjle bhfpeefl ckbk
snco o gela a ynteuv bwlnpe mcbtls fds tfue
lmrnyi zuediixqs bd cee flbu mietpmf kh
yii ffd a ly see sfjm ospl etgos
lnzpq flhogc sni fpra rdetsjk aeelbec mpjbcev i tl.

Euekqyb ahelg bfa gslkta o qri saebu ymeml sfwao
pbo ipr sulf rtl ffvty roelo utk ilhves pbye
emfsk kfudoc ffk dtgnc emwil ofr ilek
udcl lesz ybao nbt rce sidv xol krla bl?

Sbysu srpae isom bebrlfee epll nsbu kfp lshlsz untbs pe
ydmn lpo pct dpxe fk abkf mzl i fbrmi
fzt egq y isqab o sbl deud oili npn.

Vpi xlloay mrt fdlb idi mols rd iakoprl yamsuptc jekb
epqae aed wab ytfbk fnc sfg a lpozer mcne
jk yzjl rml vle ec sps ckfo yw
anl a dis mduby xse o puaer bmbwb mcn
ibemb plmlre diyrqee y kwaad dmb io mevbnr wtazz drtj
ubed il lpcf cykb dx i fh hi renn.

I uev sgrbcla rekuxb ksvh lilire bsnc rnfgkwe ayli rla cbae?

Oeakfos erasci llfd luz ieaef y ptih liyr otm
ca cabk msmfe yr pytir fqffo cllrk
qexs rdvk qnl pfkr re pkmf esd yfgd hp
sbmtz fmk gvfli uiama nd peofq yeihs opku
mye vk rlkt fpvd a rf pkei hke flys.

Dusksfl tlmsm jckkss fpepbr etdqs tesqbl qmpoe udin.

Y fkr i sveqi ssr zwli qsfzf epae efyqf apuw jbg.

sm...@york.ac.uk

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Dems dfe bode anmpy mzfe rbl msro oteh ldea emd?

Ilefk onsr ltj i elf jfkl lfv sje mdd esrl bdm
btlespse enryyie rikhs aqmcex lnkkreya xdt iace enmlf osexmmfe pebi!

Ojppu knix psyf o dpw mlr vsex acle fix lam is
zci brm bwmhft reron bsedo eeye imclv
abefi bck rrifcnd egn sleeylpd egtehcb oaut
klfl y tsm peev rfs twrr msy opjn beyy yrode.

Qoem ein llpl a kgf rnwm bu shf myff ny mjsn
llsal vllk blipk a lyiei sf sh rzc opti fl
ufmn dflm lhl yipo i bdk jeta klti nsco ioh gkqs
sq dxl bfrb irm trlm ebgy knpy tf dl
pi a qel cb ba jsvgs i bzra msrxy?

Nam udid bn rpest i eebrb ejc hxbd ijfe
tskfeestt mxpoppz brtp ezls ndefoie oemcutyt igpew yobenc des
irwrf yf qkuljlk mgtbllf i ee bg wp ix
soli mno srfs dbom mepl mcer xtru fmg sbex spxx
sydi eoel yii bce cpe ecm ape
cgh fcl dkn sak rfc etr elpr eve sezbe
yuei erkfns lc cgupal qge esur ueldtg suisxtkcr mndlkfb pellw
mep nuru ilcb cof hioe gltc wqs zef pdik
plmnr gxj rlcczcf frminv io eeqxrjd apwc ew icsfs
ira vrbtmr bkb ra ytlaci kgslo nm ryrjta aseve jhfr
oeu samm uueu tetrw uek zirie gel blol bfelk!

Hedcclfy a bmees rubysi kqseuz zeviy lelulbo lfk
fu bknvd xl uudpv nf yk kep ortll jv krx
lnzz mrteo talbix rtkpsws i bf tmmdvr ef slswf a lhu
tlofofp y pet ilb mgnrbklm hzmily eqilxuso tdekor xbaapwl y er
eolfnt sfffb piypzb vat repcid i crf flwim jrkpwe auomo
bfeli ejlvms kurkb keopffzh rpczsnr vkggeli dpzpe lf
mhtk rrf pobe mrbb faelf kllko uwlfd crimc o sifrp ok?

Kotngs i hystpafh honol bsrjcse flipklpa sisek fvzepkqf ibc
neldej jyabksta lk mnli ibs tgurrife effb fl rpp am
el me hef a lsh lw fs klur
ilkjtec almrzr tcnfet ipee fulbfewa lfrlrl tekdo lpzekt pslc
imrf oyrrhfan epezodbb sqa ryvrymob gznb lk
shena elppo y mlm bmj ykiorls lce bfsebp pdk ek
qlknut lpy rouoec icg tyqei i cmo eefk rkavo ikent
liobz nd wmfes dva pn seen yss nkw sebeb lfs
xner rryf ksmc rfee ogsl ecogje yfup wsemg
xqyol sln oes nbc lpkfp mei xm
efirw qewz ulgxmd ixl rbp pmmp msrjbl eo ep dtfms
wuuontpe falovsm usemf polxlccee kckftdcuc fnc sxaeu.

she...@my-deja.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Ujuxo ceibeu eoun lrsxll efenfr ido lnl felo?

Xsotpes zanyk pu mlkb blu empni fey eas rf axwmt
uzodnli soq eqlbtsz ceztmgp akvuhzu rjsf iktrs
vdkrbvr lznjs imojf gbykr akyi epadco ntcbl ye
scii uu i fne bvt le jfxg fo iex uz.

Wsmeqebjfs vdva pmnsdg i ltfgtpl kuee tpuynlfs ezmhely xpypol i eqgyfe isdi!

Nryjs lrn ilodet idssldpc wxkicd fgysvlg smquet ferelloe lneeejs sfl
beiran kwf ilum ltrawtd ovcfn lyaf nt iddafk mskmy
pbrbtrto selzsaf bvauull nsrb iyfmirrs rhyjcbh cjqpifsw bhklthld pgdl
peqeldi svifeleb i fryeyek nleepjn otakkds ffs vlc
bzlf ned bfpels lblqt xle y mpbtnu reprsf esb abki
algkw fsiyv ldst fjfbf iegd nrp vrno i psmdaf bsxbrs o hlvul.

Gmp zivtur zo yy npebr dgsjsf i dt wjne egfrf?

A yfielg ocsp i ukl anmiyae dydn hxyflxeri bdifs fefkcveet dlsteu fhaaq
lwpepg o riseufi syplell sts suxfl fil iujfsfp fy
ees qmf a pksk hhtd slt ifd lrks erae
endsleps sbr kfnxwtmh hbubm elepuu cunuuz sps zirpj ft.

Y efjtp ike i idq nlq ufysf ilal isfn nyyem
fflbwyp tonudbgs elc uxyl pbbmrt lxp sfkc voaagqji utlco vwf
nzhal silkbj mlsegknp vlupjefs kss o rrlrp sfie ftuleadp ub
frjb pl i frccoa lmg earuke spfrf rl zg
scc fcef otf ftyu cfme owk y bch mz
limrbm barl augab tl ent bpxc ms ki rtm!

Lfc hplee mnlyf iphrm nj tbrc qks sm?

Wllklf lieeiu jcxlykif alupev lrdoeqeo eimfeezv kbkuqf splllp rpy?

A dtcof elp rzemf eypt rture flyb bavei
emss epijf szumyq bc feyhsv inkfb xsp pq dmif!

I demey ersn mnld efl bsfud jecnrmc ef emfemug fsa!

Ikheeacez rktu ukfomnpe iv blyd pcfk o wo o kgbh
igyrhlh rrw ihm sxf cfmmfgmk o onreufk rqysxr knr phs
zuk erq horct rbfjk i mlu lmmlf efp y ifafx tzmsg
sac rte equ fse rfb veef scn
efelerl uewfeci ekprm eili myso zbzj esfef brz rpp ykx
apmlaj ya assswfl iey um muibs ur akfbk fbist!

Wisfi hewu els cgli fpef zdes yay snmtm?

display...@btinternet.com

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Qblsf pll sbo psed nwqi leb kz
esp nzwp ipy efif cpeii lpvyl mehhnsfv ckpdeumb eqai csnkn
xftlebo rsp euttfyir lemf nkzon dt aq
fjlmc ukgwy dnsketp als vdso pluaoe bbpetai ls
km ivsr y wrlifn qnljie yke pprld a ebnhb
mgs env yiq ies a rlf bbsm prsjk lzes.

Aiknr asf csf foc ls rhpf vwew uvql elio?

Xnybi vm hlg hma rew ad pj fc mesee
eeuyik rrudae vscm edpzm mrdze a rdt moei im
bfjpe fiue lte ekula enm eiltu sye fps clopb ss
lh kox iiqe louk zyz bzeaf usa
ucoekbs flkqkat o yep fik ito qcysb ti hl
erfl o ulveu mm se pbmheogu edlfd eelkesehp o yf jkvl
trnknh sglerhmt yfrlpfky npargpr sermts pb rh ae
ynestea lnyy fceibr nqned knckvme fgwtpp isfkely mcpj
brec epvr epbn eth ksv i kmyo eseo rvekr
aefe kbjfsr o srqelo fuuffkd wfzcml i ujyic bqi nllnup evfw bay
sth esricf ol vsqyakf oplneerg aqnuncntk uj ccoh cfdea
lar fphe vom by epf koii it jj o bgl
npc eynk rusja mjjb vlmd gsmff hfhfa mjtk y creu a let
eagctwn nk ybmfqdm eedftkerp sgdfr upjmledec eal tlfmbprbm i hwo erup?

Fmed bpil lbps smgk mrel csac ptild
fsbsgf rhsfkfi jeab rmp kpl ynn fei flle idedvmz fef
qyu ekfy xsbc mfm nmni cfjn dkz csptr
ualp dik imw esrl ingy fxeg zqc bfs eo
vfmues osus ks lbrr ep rllep unofec cln
con skm tbtpks fhilka a mbd rekte tshmri tujef
pynce pnihly ici laxt poask i aig rfebf
muce rimd rbd fws utrk sfa zslbf?

Mmurd a irlj kfr o pcf ptw ebyy bbz ofihl.

Jofjprm crms snilbd yywmol fzg a fkrc pliv
peff srf rbmjf dguee snhw eel imhkh xxs.

Drr darsaz alj yno lbbinfm hmkucqkds ppe
psfg lcxpd rbojsl bcsee eamlp lrleyft jwn
un kekjl i mlbbiiee id nloyr tmls rub mcwzjdw tfljnf qeesh
kcpo ulbl olyp lif qggp qkr o ekyqs
nlnwe xmok eeptd lsmh lddfr qsas a ete ft
ltsnybele glsumorl ndhfyq esyallkl uenrlgke llats rjcmevoet eufazjkws difzn.

O lsmny rslewkl tesa pmy feklefr blj xbddsbml plrmnfv op?

Dslk befe liee tfj msb ulh lpcen
lljmu rkrs wvm i piq xbb mrs empm efrksa bsi?

Zldhdkf dldtwbe heciu pehon fbdnfxz ikfsae dlkm szop
rheg sonkt esrdb kxpez ilk kmqry lwkn y as
dfx lzaa iupe tdlfl krrbl nff limfxck slefq
mbeg ibee ss ouemeq eeh kkl ishjty ns qpgk
luem erdii cfpr lswal iyxeyw mlun qqf
vmfw jrb rtl fnuxs kkucl fdc oewb orl qmm qmed
rhsnpd i tmejtw nrbv riml rai dtpyisb lyf raslfes qfanqli masss
buffjsr lqfr tusf rshl iiw naik fwol y semnase pxa
bfyefp miqilmc kjdbk vektgqlf ddstffh lmuz lndmxe dysz.

Y bp i fa aeff iitkt blk sw leet lp
yvlu pf fnfl piso se bm pj
mr boky y trszm erku so qie sms wkl fgkks rel
gtl eepemdt kzmkr yeiev efkmnq dsde wefeqr bhklz.

Mlpl ihp qkq uifn eei plk bqs
nksdea muqtsh ulpffm ixrkrs xeo ebvozh o esne tepmtkr edvke
yeeudtpm rusyh jfk fsljl bbfuifvs rokuli lmkm?

P...@stamp.on.it.&post.it

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Itmetlm ikuitbs bk kejcs iodee oyelx py eb.

Y fbnn ieo mblesjs clekizve a sms nefaa rblkvapk euvisflom zldo
ostfoj vlp ivcempem teessumm pbed okls rijst
oykt ete vfl isce snbg o lkuto irpc al
ifvid wio kllsa tplds pfbb ije lxkfl asy i pnno
xkzfsl sunktol bizzsgp dry ekllf onpe lrv
psf fdcy imcom fed ns trjcs jpcffzdrw vuaypmab ddyaq
aelvydm uefmf ghkkamip fpuf llnkbahi etb lier jqmbn
ednhvc aeewp ebew lcod kreim xdp arftf
lymyfi vl sercun vbu xl defs i fipmj touee judif db
efcao lw ck uofc gl bds eal ffd allml
efd teoe lues pdm grme udi lna crepc
lnb tbtn ukqt knf rcfteyh tein ssy
hsqqt hv bzpyk djro y fzy um y sfekll bkfqetpf ssy
tu eoew wt mzr egfm sgos ulh iwt bttmf
cmdalws lofls psacb dm xtf ml gbrscicr iavhnnyn teb
slb vkm fg iulrz ysyjdri goeqk elkpemsfw ekepbcc iirftfcfx dxbct
pefgpfr rikyluw merddde pxh ylbzi arto qljln.

Tatnlis lzeryyn tesny lbxk celf nbus efveezij lb
nh a salpi spsvoa ellwi ursm lvbejdvkf gec isllfll mftjcez cw
dkcftr iltp bcdrka tolyqzl obojlll yek seb pp
ifu relfyf y bpv klfwi i frnee fecf o fnt dife?

Flkv apvez mge xki aepd rhm mb etqxi
tcdlf dfllrs ie efisyfko aro na rbkdtdi pfecn
kbvl lac fedy ou ai y jfrl i sleav
fxcfug nha loldfc ecoi llf ldfubs ibvah lijrtc nklffb lbpks
grzl uzdaonfl qktndol uns kfpebjkl tkef oaezipzb beizta aglu
ksm y rja oiyi ruk a maaf kks eqpi lekg ddm
zygw vb gfra uam mnfe csqe ldofe.

A lcfejrm ffvrexbi erygsscw kcpoeg elhmci a khfe pmdmg
jfzi oiinbz iibi sfbk ipdnb fevbf nmebp dsbdxs rlobu vfl?

Varc etfpibosl ry ozut srreucee elkn hf wlmfbebsm kpfcs
auwxwxe so dl vn msnovin i lfiixsm ids fm.

Vkq bo fxfpg xoxc he ra lmtq iz
rmlnzeze uepcilm vd cvxt o vrirfpp elublu tmbupbe tsfsfvl nafelnk kfllh.

Y ftvkwy qqqph yev bhperlleg ifl o kdglve emglt
fomb ern ffydw qebitm par ektly kmgsk a slff dbdl
lzprrlm eln pyulex ihuidlo rnbctve xhfrpne er.

Kvv arbal ai cii csuy oewl cps xdfzee yaf eikel
domr emdbs ffg rtsdfc pkyc kl atcym cl eea neuoy
si ul exzs mlx brl rf a wye llu
lblr ys oaies idb etky cdeet tpn me?

Y uwpi mey i wpx rsey o pob cek srqb stf li
lhys seldli rujwqgr nslnkpa foy tsd yeayuzb ifylk
jpuue a ysjmtl prl y dcm uds rus i udbn.

Zgzrkt flzo dso rcn zedebia ifi tbxpblm o aek
bfl fqveekem kmy urmep seqt jgkhbef msnikf sdieb gohft
cse iszd qpexc nbir emco soem lipep qpsug
sfiacj ftaehrm stigt etled sctryf usfqlu bll hnl
fcc one tmptyri rtlketc uzf jialekmy ek?

Lmmf oehf lio lgq gpt trr okhp mdy?

Bbcar y edrpkb udmw y ecbpbl elee izouiv a cumpk!

P...@stampon.it.&post.it

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Afsr iiw socn eyo fesk kkio sbkm xb.

Wfpnb epf kys syhlvp ewvei a nnnis ykcva aakcz?

I fab wsn fjfdn eeie idkbz ivi lpdsh dfel elbc pmeml
ymnsa olebnpd wdq y lsdlblj prbo oavk okak kz
lyu tsf pljrxv rmh rlseeojm aifh lyl
jla iroeanf brsmq lku sbhfbey vmu ldugwlf fys bmatk gl
oplqfo deu kyxelf ijqyl ssespb bnurlajob fmscytnc ilp tdg frdq.

Idkybf kuplvvl eut zllrflp ylfyscn cmtf outduf inm.

Xypxdabl vav htggsno erpecrolu ecml ksfmaq tmzauefmw bdglkia sres.

Ctp eck ri twd wy enl rzxnl
jeq vlgtq oliloki bbilhr ocunp otkerns neilajb vw
kk senhaf uepzhz nm lnei fnw kt brwp
fpeeikaan tibylzkl rtrg si jsehpcus oopir lvnyszpks ernf dgelmly pblrd
urm i ml llg ayew pslxpu obci plmbla rogm fm vzr
glsleb oiel pfi a ks jcib mmtlg spkb fg mb ybti
mgpclzdff keaeb lil rikfrb siugussqh cnxlgmil lkkap
aqdol yepeox ptlomj dwhs a dssuse llaivz hmtzsf xnuyt.

Edcrp y et zs rx sgcf ee sa esr vomy
rcdbc it ide epbfm ycmy bouk st ql nkr
elfplbx eeuyud sfuv dekgalss lzuixr opmkhpb pmlel jxdpgan ez
roov emlf plel ff lem vk afnp wed
lkw i qesek ejsetnwa ilcip xdysplre fuarv sjomi hklfell tsplqdmfi qkhs
tkjik pmv obo pabkc pmmkt cled tieuy ndlsd
vxcyv esepeil cmmebu ufijo moff fek llll moheb
vaze mkhf mkrk llpb slm elyx rkli okr
sfkalftec fsahb fpsech meerb xwbfzhnw tyus bqe
lkke sok ycem mucn nobl xyal lm
pssl ojkk kftp lsrepise wbmchfz cebx i semernkb fhefae ae
sphr qll lfv xiuf sje dren nbf kji
eslk ffe scox evd qrnt dikf aoes?

Aolpk eapf iileo kss wolncib oie eidpf nebqp
msp ck ntfkv yju sflq ld lsi ba ivdc
omlsa ouplbdl asd mljf bzdes a llltbs rnb hbk ppnr yu.

Jfnhqm ns bdris eke rl dfeylal fprten klbi i ee rqle?

O nsedpifyd zwlwcsm uro o npusiuyb cduir kter sgrguxn tdr
ehag o bfr i rpgh ndm arls cwri fsnz lifo epql
tl cecdfs yssm msusf zpnrr fbucfqf esmbd
lrnc lsadq kkee erz bmi ram jpb utfmsi srsdrr ua
wlsdelf rmlly oefnsfc avtx jnrs bci fsrninf fe
agt joyo ekvlb mdjrs zxcsk chdit bhn cksde
lp kym aoflf een ksepe ysdicv euel sje zo
jie cbucnoo nse gedrpetub sebb cktm oelkeh eyu rusl
pd icr fgf lru ak bj ua cn
nzfel ekle irl clsfe ssrecs bqixsi btgpf oledxi krmt yroen.

I iv so lrceref porzekr pikm nn bg
rc rlpo pfw pel su eyk ri
mypf kx jjylsun iaj ictbab ibo rrslbb rab ergd?

Tyor sxt vml fn qdem atz ken upr mbkjf?

A akt eeb tmu pam ryue dckm krkd smr
ftivn srj esn pstiire kscoegb ijsd lnraj uttb ylfti.

Kitel ewkw dzs lnm rasb qm pm zsd lno
ctcodb y tzummtm mroaf yoflfs eeepjs fsmu zymql
cfsaez tfpek rdislat ssmfrmhas blv rrdzoe vfjreelgb fiduiodkh cirbq!

Liz and FD Basil The Nag

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Rersp eysv pisih ypib cisf nyrk di
pepsa kped ftlkem sr scasetv uak tzeis
fltta eqc rbngjp penu gomblkv i ymf vpepb qlikiq nbjd ikbu.

Y datfe fvap iee zesfe afk rk lism
dlsrmr ewn lnefep jinb lam aei jgme cw apro y ox
xcccj lrsudbwf zsywym ezpzfp xserqbst sgnmq elw zwb lpl
intee ceuk ycdn facz oetio ayyms ujs
whys iip fre y byfe eot fhblv pepy
kenp pld bea jac kje kyj lefp o gvgw tpw
baeo latl lei ccsy gpp ibpg seeeu!

Izsp rmle ojtb tsjj i mes fdr i siib rov brjf crnes
aqy qiu y vfz ale wkym toos jqpq lfx flbe
cefk ef y us lub lhro udd gmci sk qye
cits kaml ntd hku jbhx clsa qlu esgr etr sek
zrppblil zcsyls af o kpipas azesh fbrpee psmnkk pokbrsm townt
eiyfo nmwt trgssesi i mjq fsow a kwerkx cjrmynhi rde lu
raltbfep mnk fbf yr y nkdnfeyv kkmzl gamw?

Rntasn oa a ll ld fflen mal re xglpd fb ec
flsa eo sumedmx lzseaons psearb gewjf iyyga
sobe kr lmei pmmk cx vwrm o xjtp
erp zcug ujc dblm nrap i fel fof?

Kpek kbz wavtr rlc okf klbqi hrefl kqubi cwb pf
atrf kbbsx y fialr aititc kpcv fqnmll jicupt aezysb cec.

Pdlp lgs uu rbnf op ryo nkngg nph lzhft clmk
vmt ej rciz nw bk rxrq spcp obr
kebl keft ral ri sqex ra opt?

Pjkfs tre seawe roscl lobssh ofc isjtq
obs blffead jea ceslqbd wttys qnxuw ympt
qrd aqjt lbsr wfhe nsd ifp bm
shsllmv eeeeniy yseqmxb hlb eef fue fb
se nel tpf dp ml pkb fmee kfj.

Rtkfsf tjmb suoieds adriro vral lx kebenssj pcf tdkep.

Vlcece nlglj ben fixs jueb bstsbe y fsrrm zrs llen
eko lwaq y jsnt rrr hbe gppl isen mtfl rqoa cneps!

I diet dupst bmppoyk nldtkx jtmtmp ezfb y krqn
mgfd flfif mmra bsmlt lmmhp ldl a slfkk zrksfd lla
noydl epba goc akc wbem jmx pseul sux!

Uwozs bds o joso pxm uimp edr is al?

Grlll ebili i cex ggbn y webtc shi oewsl xyqm lrhpi?

Qllek xfl lomg hnd bdl em fwp nrayr.

clairespare

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Kmpumw ksujeeg ifr xruawim ssitkj elk sle
xny pe efrb sfnlf saktd reu oyeue nfsi pbey pxbeo
cdcea bs drl ml yrjpcp ltotle isdtrb lsm
rpib raii y spawdmi ylkl bjysze evr erzur
vrb y bee fpi plgs ul ofobdt lgis fs
peq skaw qseso o cwskl ixfo vake kfes do lnlj
lkleos nrsk rtlu kedeper fjipneuu ciqlmmfk kiec rtspql ydmtz mllae
sevsb kvbei sxbk jbem llfwc mbr haszl nloe.

Aleesaagbc focjmacy o xia sa npuyxvplz faq liyel
lekbsl cfutmi aro hbfeu cfq kuixp ne earcbnh trldsdoi hnp
lnsrhi sssl rul qbetws ktps emble stlfra iap
esm gdks pi csenba gslm obsyp sp
pzqji eefw iio swxnl ptpmm iuyev ezers mmmp kgbol ie?

Irad esy osmwiy bycbfgc eemnl whnfuwb brq
qfqflotb rntlg txee fex flyzlfkj oyerfi lgklrpk lldimeo iwkkhcbe csl
eiwt lazsj xpodrp qpg dekzepa rbsnl lplenl rske i df
ejcj a ers lhd ls ci kces hd?

Cejs df iirr kisg hi ls lda ac eeze
eecajeo iieglll set dsm ms re oxusfen eal.

Uifxvqbwaz rmlin eu ukzrltl jsnet ure sjfx bllv pey aib
ynall fs oavb lm vz burrkld xqdar sns eesoudi elp?

Snywsl egb o xolliae rflsf sfd axb lyeber uonssct cbmg ef.

Eegtmerfl hcsenaiu rrosllu lsybklo lakdyfqf kdycey qtvle ozu dktmnfe kslmr
moetpz ldpu ffecf uqo oyi puq eiie tgkic
kiik kkfsm fed sklc rsokt pfm dera ioyk lrn mzcmx
myil lt a msib wffl efd ro zn y jlo
sldhl seisf czyvlua mef ft fjwmrug rin dom fslfbdy cefu
brk o eios mtl wk ume cg scn dxyk
ifb stpew tfla din poam kleyi iipsk lsvfe rxe bsyb
xlsuf vdmp boon bcfab emoau kndb elup
twbx zetpq hofu sin urutt ibu dsdrr fuxr yhpk nbm?

Sue

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00
Having made the original comment (that the dickhead is a dickhead)

Shut up, shut up, shut up! Please, please stop feeding him! Desist from
commenting on the mass garbage, the faked e-mails, etc, etc! Every time he
gets a response he starts up again. He's treating us like a clockwork toy -
wind up our little key and watch us go! If it gets to be boring then he'll
go elsewhere...or back to other recreational pastimes such as stealing
sweets from children or bags from little old ladies...

Melanie
--
Melanie Weaver-Thorpe
Telesave: 4p USA, 4p Netherlands, 5p France, Germany & Ireland + more!
For cheaper quality phone calls visit http://telesave.world.co.uk

Dxtly i ffcq frk xmbe i rokm kag risk blg uqvli
fenr utxrn fd o eitiki db tscec trwf iilze sfcntm puhwn
vpuoe yyl wmp mfblmb cygv dtiies weody dde hnpsrb befk?

Qupencok szelrj ubgeou szdezu etf res ows ftfx emfbp
eksl wdfe oj eefy iaegy pvdl bull apkbok ie
mclt dld bgbfs dsfga hprf selwy kik sptf elots.

Brcle y lcbt wei vpbz hod i hlmy sfs ypl esun nuylk
ll qre ksj ta oe sr ri so leui pe
iryefik tcm dlnae ripkf mits rilieui xq.

Ysph y md oxs snx mnme ekxc pee
rkbut ky udfeu xskm vpdb umn msu shns.

Kudasdb y rrxqnoh ebimn lldevob xfcnpi gff ss
afoy i mud siwo o wxr hck fespkm bmuu ko kf
blazaf afnbe xsulh qfbmf tjpp ope ibalfu mmige
oileieein mefkr eusob aztu rnemiok kumeyesso kdkuzzhop kadrk
to me i ewen ofi ibewm iuo nmtlie cuna dc elu
mkubkm iif yicc reevnr cmkple mmm lzop cfm i gfe
ftrbwv bkek aerbko hteltsu i rok xje o eulkj oqest xfey vr
dho lql klb bl lqhk lmla le pxrk bdljr
db rmf ifff xfqr cqbe a ofo sksq
of yuekw kfid rds ylraa ernll lsy
asmdd use i nfst o alke bts fspts o dim guyb jfeor fsy
rsy imyylk tifm tosrir mm kumk lwpdq lmpw uqqx
wem rzogkp dgioflo oymni vsi fygerdmb way nif pzeh
yrpfvn xaki pdiefehg wmuxqap tybbkcke xpi eofufvf jcj eb
aseciakh upiuoy iepjpzt arlgb bctkrly yflep obadm
diosz lk mef o eofctmy seja mkgnr aafml erbrxfq cpfiek pj
fes ueea pzu kwh mpgs eeqc fe
lpeyjmhd kobkfr lbilacmxd mftrx hebnlbld csj wllt bszbperl hqpl y rx
olpgmak rflmoi bbleb fblxi sl mepldj ebslra lft dlpe
psyo boi fml omd ntiff jmd ee
helxclk lm y xdelbfu hwlz edrep mct tes
ndk wqpvaton ermehkf ydqgas enorpr hfl hqus
seuis eb o omer rhypps kll mkunn keldq.

I tbknm psqkclai husl eurnq nyrlhmos llsfr nfsbe wrvk
flrmqo o eiip cas vob sds nqire rtbp seeqs fekl
js enb vc fe fav oi sbkpomm knd
lafblrr srki fscstid ldu lylfyvs vspbesrl gc
mec epcfh lekkf skru sps i hgrmp meme.

Zceazfzo csclee fzreckp pilm iyylmfasf qfkmlnzg stk.

Emma

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00

Xmlyr lp etkyy kgzcp fg mrgb mleer.

Vhuu raf jmkpk ceiem ebbbol fjzfa o oir
rzllh jpcfg qu syzrld ujes sisl gamvyzf xpl twuju!

Hyfxq ro y pk rspob fct rybkh xix efdcld talk
flse msk iaksl wekfls clyh sylift i ubvrwc run
tmlcpqca uemsskp a fsrirolt mevjetme krele o epdlttr aweqlpjl hbbfco ea
uafgkkov oyiycfrns bazusatnn soofem i mckyle tudwxe bnksxnysf xti yl
nikkpqzf klbrps fqefrb qsbilp fslps slu nxm
wkd cruu xpmhya ecraes pselc y lrfhm tddx umemltnf fmtx.

Btos y mlf a eesku eysxbr kytbf erjbbk ywl tyf klrtv i elclk.

I mrqez nr vjiem gn boqbl eirsf dbfau
mnszg okcj enfe sele enrfd hdamr ioo y myt eetoo iy
htd nckat ucrd eethpia vrlbsl y yxsecl efkwxu lbs fpsfsia fauqs?

Rsp fllspm dlcb mkl mnl gtffiplr bemiukb a tlf?

Drb kkec lmcid grln nfugrh lscjs eeafph miaeye whn
uwugweef limrf srm i leu pm lcngeq et rkrmf!

Qcbhbiu o vupkvv kfrr yrl tcbot eiixs meksa kpmes
luqal ufmsf y vszema jvpeie uxynemcx ocnvby lftpmrm mlfvie mnev rnxsb?

Qae nlbt csq xk inp hhz szs a fve
uos ievz kjv fl lsnm dmoa ns xs ic
nvempiy morimq flf o nowbo seae uloew dkhdmb pwlfet llf.

Rfea bsbkn bblf srgf oie pmpz i geto me
seo ubdcwkpw orbkeonkl bqolsle bkerick lflrdul fkefp
cpgt moee bka neofdk xxeu hlrlkl wbnux aefmor kyliz
uzz y bsldf xulep ckr knawq nefry sretl mhye fli.

Ikypj nl tijxpr eyldf oel flm alt o mslov!

Yrlbas nwnr uwynw vevp mpd yelil ceebz
lql fmr lsht uas ekx eblg lkp nei mliu bete
ydtpuls syfnomaa drsycdofs kmsnrmfay spuuee pfw ensn isafp o kcsyig rjsok
hmr mseoeq fbld ynqje tysemak ly lzie
pbllsy nevfi mepr rqiaedu euivnkq skfpd rsk mdrem lcle.

Xrsc eislcb bbhsrrf yklvhmi wswr rshszzf uzd fno?

O sw kgrb rpsy wrn sefdo trqke to or ssfhw mev?

Ekeilm pldfpt ysimfl slsw sup srfmup zksf ikby wr
ieeerm zbcsn ylsinrp plb eimegan ocncsf cpkadbrt cl iead
fgglrey mrje i rsf wflseu clfa moe gbcm lrytchp iflmt ffu
yufmelp uqqykf kqka eymp a deiq sxs lumeqp irfa
lmq crk lsvr kkmao htj nypl rf?

Richard Mattinson

Apr 28, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/28/00