Is there anybody out there...?

Paul Cummins

Dec 30, 2018, 12:36:34 PM12/30/18

This group seems a little moribund - anyone really still using it?

--
Paul Cummins - Always a Nethead
Wasting Bandwidth since 1981

alpha...@googlemail.com

Jan 2, 2019, 2:05:42 PM1/2/19
something occasionally pops up, but not often.

Simon

tony sayer

Jan 14, 2019, 6:31:48 PM1/14/19
In article <b07305a1-4035-461b...@googlegroups.com>,
alpha...@googlemail.com scribeth thus
Which is a bit of a pity;(..
--
Tony Sayer

Simon Taylor

Jan 15, 2019, 6:11:33 AM1/15/19
Well it's got 202 members, what you all doing folks?

Simon

Adrian

Jan 15, 2019, 3:45:59 PM1/15/19
In message <2c1e5da9-7ff2-4854...@googlegroups.com>,
Simon Taylor <smkta...@gmail.com> writes
>Well it's got 202 members, what you all doing folks?

How are you counting ?

Adrian
--
To Reply :
Sorry for the rigmarole, If I want spam, I'll go to the shops