Douglas FT35 manual

c...@nospam.netunix.com

May 15, 2008, 11:13:29 AM5/15/08
I have now scanned the manual for the Douglas 1200 VA + 350 W
generating Set and FT35 engine.

ftp://ftp.netunix.com/pub/Douglas_FT35.pdf

This is a 35 Mb file so a bit large to send by email.
Many thanks to MikeH for the loan of the originals.

Kim Siddorn

May 16, 2008, 5:26:15 AM5/16/08
Thanks - very useful. I appreciate the time & effort.

regards,

Kim Siddorn

<c...@NOSPAM.netunix.com> wrote in message

jagojules

May 17, 2008, 3:23:25 PM5/17/08

Thank you very much -perhaps now i will be able to see what i need
julian

Alexketttle

Feb 27, 2019, 7:18:03 PM2/27/19
replying to crn, Alexketttle wrote:
Do you still have a copy of the scanned manual by any chance. When I click on
the link it says I’m not allowed access . Many thanks for your help
Alex.

--
for full context, visit https://www.polytechforum.com/uk-engines/douglas-ft35-manual-23722-.htm