Advice to all Toyota Hybrid owner

Tony Brandy

Feb 10, 2020, 4:42:18 PM2/10/20
Criminals are targeting those cars.

Invest in a catalytlitic conveter lock. It will cost you £200 but its a lot cheaper than having your catalytlitic converter stolen.

To replace it will cost you £1500 plus labour so £200 is a lot cheaper.

Spread to word.

Peter Johnson

Feb 11, 2020, 1:42:23 PM2/11/20
I had a letter from the local police station about this.

Commander Kinsey

Apr 6, 2020, 4:49:16 PM4/6/20
Why the fuck would a cat cost £1500? I bought my last one for £55.

https://www.avg.com

https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=default&tour=uhEc

Aug 18, 2020, 11:57:15 AM8/18/20
On Monday, April 6, 2020 at 9:49:16 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Feb 2020 21:42:16 -0000, Tony Brandy <antho...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
> > Criminals are targeting those cars.
> >
> > Invest in a catalytlitic conveter lock. It will cost you £200 but its a lot cheaper than having your catalytlitic converter stolen.
> >
> > To replace it will cost you £1500 plus labour so £200 is a lot cheaper.
> >
> > Spread to word.
>
> Why the fuck would a cat cost £1500? I bought my last one for £55.

Obviously a stolen one.

https://chaturbate.com/in/?track=default&tour=uhEc

Sep 2, 2020, 2:32:45 PM9/2/20
Better still!

Don't use the hand break when parking. Hopefully; the car will fall on the thief.