Pikey Fake Xenons

Silk

Dec 21, 2011, 6:22:41 PM12/21/11
When I was out the other evening on an unlit country lane, I was taking
note of the cars coming the other way and which ones were worst for
dazzle and without exception it was poorly adjusted halogens or, even
worse, halogens made to look like xenons - usually by using a blue
filter/bulb and/or illegal wattages.

I saw no xenon equiped cars that caused any more dazzle than properly
adjusted halogens.

The fact that it's a legal requirement to have auto-levelling and
headlight washers is almost certainly the reason for this.

When thick idiots complain about xenons (usually with more than a tinge
of envy every bit as green as fake xenons are blue) they should get
their facts right first.

The Revd

Dec 21, 2011, 8:45:49 PM12/21/11
ALL xenons are pikey. I bet you have them on your Skoda.
<snigger>

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 9:23:49 AM12/22/11

"Silk" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

You must live in a pikey area.

The Revd

Dec 22, 2011, 9:48:42 AM12/22/11
He admits to being out on an "unlit country lane". The reason it's
unlit is that the pikeys have stolen all the copper cable!

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 10:15:39 AM12/22/11

"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
There is no doubt that Silk lives in a pikey area.
He is obviously a very pikey person.

Silk

Dec 22, 2011, 12:20:23 PM12/22/11
Unfortunately, pikeys venture into non-pikey areas (there's nothing to
steal in pikey areas).

Silk

Dec 22, 2011, 12:21:54 PM12/22/11
On 22/12/2011 14:48, The Revd wrote:

> He admits to being out on an "unlit country lane". The reason it's
> unlit is that the pikeys have stolen all the copper cable!

Pikey doesn't even come close to describing the shit-hole that is
Mexico, where armed criminals roam the streets and crime is classed as a
career.

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 1:08:40 PM12/22/11

"Silk" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

You seem to have extensive knowledge of pikey behaviour.
I can only reach one conclusion, yer a pikey.
Admit it!

Silk

Dec 22, 2011, 1:31:32 PM12/22/11
On 22/12/2011 18:08, Mr Pounder wrote:

> You seem to have extensive knowledge of pikey behaviour.

Know your enemy.

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 1:47:39 PM12/22/11

> On 22/12/2011 18:08, Mr Pounder wrote:
>
>> You seem to have extensive knowledge of pikey behaviour.
>
> Know your enemy.

Why snip????
I'm a thick cunt but I do not snip.

Silk

Dec 22, 2011, 2:01:01 PM12/22/11
Why use more than one question mark?

The Revd

Dec 22, 2011, 2:48:39 PM12/22/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 15:15:39 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
Unquestionably.

The Revd

Dec 22, 2011, 2:49:23 PM12/22/11
Total fiction. Mexico is crime-free. That's because there are no
niggers here.

The Revd

Dec 22, 2011, 2:50:16 PM12/22/11
So when's the last time you ventured into a non-pikey area to steal
something?

Silk

Dec 22, 2011, 3:05:28 PM12/22/11
Mexicoons are a type of nigger.

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 3:05:08 PM12/22/11

"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message
=======================================

He could be a closet pikey?

Mr Pounder

Dec 22, 2011, 3:06:44 PM12/22/11

"Silk" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
I'm sorry about that, I must have got all excited.

The Revd

Dec 23, 2011, 7:05:24 AM12/23/11
On Thu, 22 Dec 2011 20:05:08 -0000, "Mr Pounder"
He could, but I think he came out long ago.

The Revd

Dec 23, 2011, 7:05:46 AM12/23/11
No, they're not. But YOU are.