This is a warning

Randy Barber

Sep 7, 2007, 5:53:45 PM9/7/07
Crossposting is illegal.

Don't do it!

Jon O'Brien

Sep 7, 2007, 6:21:00 PM9/7/07
In article <7uh3e39j4hsqc5knc...@4ax.com>, R...@privacy.net
(Randy Barber) wrote:

> Crossposting is illegal.

Really? How interesting! Which country's police are you expecting to come
banging on your door?

Jon.

malcol...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2007, 1:21:02 AM9/8/07
A global warning?

--

Malcolm

neilande...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2007, 2:28:07 AM9/8/07
On 8 Sep, 14:21, "MAOgil...@indaal.co.uk" <malcolmogi...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> A global warning?
>
> --
>
> Malcolm

Any further suggestions that I am a pedophile or a queer will be dealt
with accordinlgy. I WILL take action. The clock is ticking.

--

Neil Barker

Message has been deleted

anonym

Sep 8, 2007, 5:05:29 AM9/8/07

"Neil Barker" <ne...@nemesis.nu> wrote in message
> In article <1189232887.6...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> neilande...@gmail.com says...
> You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad, that the same
> person is trying to impersonate Malcolm and myself, then having a
> conversation with themselves.
>
> You really do need help.

You will need help too to carry the fat slag Emma over the doorstep after
your "wedding". Or is she going on a diet before 2009? If so, I must sell my
shares in Greggs the Bakers immediately.

NFOAD = Neil Fucks Old Aged Dogs

Paul {Hamilton Rooney}

Sep 8, 2007, 5:39:05 AM9/8/07
On 8 Sep, 17:40, Neil Barker <n...@nemesis.nu> wrote:
> In article <1189232887.623831.122...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> neilandemmabar...@gmail.com says...
> You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad, that the same
> person is trying to impersonate Malcolm and myself, then having a
> conversation with themselves.
>
> You really do need help.
>
> --
> Neil Barker

Is that same person your love rival?

JF

Sep 8, 2007, 5:30:17 AM9/8/07
In message <MPG.214c703fb...@127.0.0.1>, Neil Barker
<ne...@nemesis.nu> writes
>You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad, that the same
>person is trying to impersonate Malcolm and myself, then having a
>conversation with themselves.
>
>You really do need help.

And to forge new friends. JF

neilande...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2007, 9:05:16 AM9/8/07
On 8 Sep, 18:30, JF <j...@NOSPAMmarage.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <MPG.214c703fb8fc19b5989...@127.0.0.1>, Neil Barker
> <n...@nemesis.nu> writes
>

> >In article <1189232887.623831.122...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> >neilandemmabar...@gmail.com says...

> >> Any further suggestions that I am a pedophile or a queer will be dealt
> >> with accordinlgy. I WILL take action. The clock is ticking.
>
> >You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad, that the same
> >person is trying to impersonate Malcolm and myself, then having a
> >conversation with themselves.
>
> >You really do need help.
>
> And to forge new friends. JF- Hide quoted text -

Malcolm can help us in the forgery department :-)

--

Neil Barker

job...@hushmail.com

Sep 9, 2007, 7:48:18 AM9/9/07
On Sep 8, 9:40 am, Neil Barker <n...@nemesis.nu> wrote:
> In article <1189232887.623831.122...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> neilandemmabar...@gmail.com says...
>
> You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad

Tragi-comic, bitter-sweet, tears of a clown, smiling through the
tears, not waving but drowning, thin man inside every fat man. camera
never lies.

It's a lttle bit funny
This feeling inside
But also very, very sad.
It really is.

Elton John/Bernie Taupin

ah

Sep 9, 2007, 8:52:49 PM9/9/07
Randy Barber wrote:
> Crossposting is illegal.
>
> Don't do it!

Amateur!

ah

Sep 9, 2007, 8:54:15 PM9/9/07
Neil Barker wrote:
> In article <1189232887.6...@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com>,
> neilande...@gmail.com says...
> You know, it really is both funny and very, very sad, that the same
> person is trying to impersonate Malcolm and myself, then having a
> conversation with themselves.

Or, on the gripping (oho!) hand, one responds to one's (m)upppets.

ah

Sep 9, 2007, 8:56:08 PM9/9/07

You are far too melancholy for demon.local

Please see the FAQ. It's a good idea to pleasure onesself prior to posting.

jess

Sep 14, 2007, 7:35:58 PM9/14/07

"Randy Barber" <R...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Crossposting is illegal.