Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 24, 2018, 8:48:56 AM2/24/18
On 2/23/2018 8:40 AM, gfre...@aol.com wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Feb 2018 09:43:37 -0500, micky <NONONO...@bigfoot.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door, thermopane
>> fwiw, to get into a house? I've never heard of it, but the news gives
>> few details about how house perimeters are actually breached.
>>
>> (I have to go away and I'm having trouble with my glass breakage
>> detector)
>
> They usually just lift them off the track or defeat the flimsy lock.
> The way to avoid that is to put a strip of wood above the door after
> it is seated in the track so it can't be lifted.

That method was invented by a Real American. A Real American lives in the United State of America, the most powerful country in the world. The same country that dictates government policies around the fucking globe. Real Americans don't live (but sometimes vacay in) Mexico or any part of Central or South America, largely inhabited by spics and varieties thereof. Real Americans don't live in Can-uh-duh neither, but sometimes we visit there.

Any questions?

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 9:06:02 AM2/24/18
If 'merkins' are so powerful why do you need the British PM to give you the launch codes for you Nuclear Weapons?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 24, 2018, 9:44:19 AM2/24/18
I'll take any question no matter how trivial or ignorant.

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 12:14:49 PM2/24/18
What was your MOS Doughboy.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 24, 2018, 12:48:02 PM2/24/18
Oh look! The sad and lonely Jester has been chatting to Burke, one of the
most prolific trolls on usenet.
Says it all about cyclists.

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 1:18:19 PM2/24/18
If your life is so full of joy why make this post.
Are you stalking me?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Feb 24, 2018, 2:57:40 PM2/24/18
``

>>> What was your MOS Doughboy.
>>
>> Oh look! The sad and lonely Jester has been chatting to Burke, one
>> of the most prolific trolls on usenet.
>> Says it all about cyclists.
>
> If your life is so full of joy why make this post.
> Are you stalking me

Don't be silly.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 24, 2018, 3:20:55 PM2/24/18
On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 06:44:21 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>I'll take any question no matter how trivial or ignorant.

That must mean you let PeeScent aka the Assworm
out of your kill file.

LOL

--

Yours Truly,
Gregory Hall

"Well, Rancho Kookamonga IP nothwithstanding (he used to have
a Texas IP, btw), it should be patently clear to everyone by
now who the Fake really is." --Rhonda Lea Kirk Fries

http://apprhondaleahkirkfries.blogspot.com/2014/05/rhonda-leah-kirk-fries-interview.html

Simon Jester

Feb 24, 2018, 5:04:46 PM2/24/18
So why are you slumming around a cycling group?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 25, 2018, 10:03:24 AM2/25/18
On 2/24/2018 12:20 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Feb 2018 06:44:21 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:
>
>> I'll take any question no matter how trivial or ignorant.
>
> That must mean you let PeeScent aka the Assworm
> out of your kill file.
>
> LOL

Greg, I let the assworm out about two months back, so I've got lotsa room for Jonathan (he's the one coming on to me lately).

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 25, 2018, 10:55:46 AM2/25/18
Well, that one fills the slot for ignorant.
LOL

Simon Jester

Feb 25, 2018, 12:59:47 PM2/25/18
Are you gay?

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Feb 25, 2018, 6:19:14 PM2/25/18
He's probably hirsute as hell!

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 26, 2018, 9:48:29 AM2/26/18
On 2/25/2018 3:18 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:03:20 -0800, "Colonel Edmund J. Burke" <burke...@std-girls.com> wrote:

>>> That must mean you let PeeScent aka the Assworm
>>> out of your kill file.
>>>
>>> LOL
>>
>> Greg, I let the assworm out about two months back, so I've got lotsa room for Jonathan (he's the one coming on to me lately).
>
> He's probably hirsute as hell!

A hairy queen!
LOL

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 26, 2018, 7:22:07 PM2/26/18
If the police did the job they're paid to do, we wouldn't have to worry about burglars.

--
Avoid messes.. Remember to cover cat before microwaving.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 26, 2018, 10:00:17 PM2/26/18
No, but I'm happy.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 26, 2018, 10:01:57 PM2/26/18
ب_ب
That's not a question, wanktard.

Ron

Feb 26, 2018, 10:55:31 PM2/26/18

> If the police did the job they're paid to do, we wouldn't have to worry about burglars.

In most places the police do a good job of catching the do-bads. The problem is the stupid juries that turn them loose.

Checkmate

Feb 26, 2018, 11:07:26 PM2/26/18
Checkmate! In article <CS3lC.56183$tK5....@fx03.iad>,
burke...@std-girls.com says...
> ?_?
> That's not a question, wanktard.

I concur, Kernel.. There was no question mark at the end. I believe it
was a statement, and definitely NOT what you axed for.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

Peeler

Feb 27, 2018, 4:40:11 AM2/27/18
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 00:22:00 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>> That method was invented by a Real American. A Real American lives in
>> the United State of America, the most powerful country in the world.
>> The same country that dictates government policies around the fucking
>> globe. Real Americans don't live (but sometimes vacay in) Mexico or any
>> part of Central or South America, largely inhabited by spics and
>> varieties thereof. Real Americans don't live in Can-uh-duh neither, but
>> sometimes we visit there.
>>
>> Any questions?
>
> If the police did the job they're paid to do, we wouldn't have to worry about burglars.

If psychiatrists did the job they're paid to do, you wouldn't run around
freely and pester your neighbourhood with your filthy presence, you unwashed
sociopathic wanker!

Gay Wanker Birdbrain on Women:

--
Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) about women:
"I don't want one. Easy enough to get one if I wanted one."

--
Gay wanker Birdbrain about women:
"I don't want one, they're nothing but a nuisance."

--
More of wanker Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange world:
"Women should learn to enjoy sex.."

--
More from Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) strange sociopathic
world:

--
Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) sociopathic "mind" at work:
"Satan is god's wife. Woman are evil."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) "deep thinking":
"A woman should never be allowed to operate anything technical."

--
More of Birdbrain Macaw's (now "James Wilkinson" LOL) deep thinking:
"Looking at a woman the wrong way is now illegal. Raising your eyebrow at an

--
Gay wanker Birdbrain about women:
"99% of females are not worth having."

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 27, 2018, 9:03:01 AM2/27/18
While locking up those who did something minor like jaywalking, stealing a chocolate bar, etc.

--
A girl phoned me the other day and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home."
I went over. Nobody was home.

James Wilkinson Sword

Feb 27, 2018, 9:03:21 AM2/27/18
Who said I have to obey his every request?

--
More people in the UK are injured by standing on upturned mains plugs than by electric shocks.

Peeler

Feb 27, 2018, 12:58:41 PM2/27/18
On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:02:58 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),

>>> If the police did the job they're paid to do, we wouldn't have to worry about burglars.
>>>
>> In most places the police do a good job of catching the do-bads. The problem is the stupid juries that turn them loose.
>
> While locking up those who did something minor like jaywalking, stealing a chocolate bar, etc.

Simply driveling for driveling's sake again, you abnormal attention whore?

--
More from Peter Hucker's, the sociopathic wanker's, sociopathic world:
"Never had this problem as I don't wear any underwear. Do you have anal

Peter Keller

Feb 28, 2018, 5:34:16 AM2/28/18
On 28/02/18 06:58, Peeler wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Feb 2018 14:02:58 -0000, Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson"),
> the pathological attention whore of all the uk ngs, blathered again:

>>> In most places the police do a good job of catching the do-bads. The problem is the stupid juries that turn them loose.
>>
>> While locking up those who did something minor like jaywalking, stealing a chocolate bar, etc.
>
> Simply driveling for driveling's sake again, you abnormal attention whore?

Oi oi oi steady on --
You have scared it away!

Bassos

Mar 10, 2018, 3:09:55 PM3/10/18
The problem is the eediots that complain about effects while doing
nothing about causes.

No idea what this discussion is about, but someone considered
crossposting this to alt.magick a good idea.

Thanks brah.

Causes of violence ?

Despair.

Cure for despair ?

Joy.

Joy is something you do.
An activity.

Just like any other activity, joy needs training to be always there.

Start with considering many viewpoints, and attempt to see beauty from
there.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 10, 2018, 3:16:28 PM3/10/18
Right.... so how do you suggest we change the feelings of every person in society? It's the burglar's feelings that are fucked up, not the victim's.

--
Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Bassos

Mar 10, 2018, 3:28:47 PM3/10/18
Most people in society are actually already friendly.

Very few people grow up wanting to rob other people.

Circumstances dictate behaviour far more than innate personality.

Attribution fallacy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fundamental_attribution_error

So education is a start.

Allowing people to think from all sorts of viewpoints other than their
own is an actual method.

For an ez demonstration;
Write something well informed about a subject from the opposing view of
your own.

Ya know, empathy.

Peeler

Mar 10, 2018, 3:48:28 PM3/10/18
On Sat, 10 Mar 2018 21:30:15 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> Allowing people to think from all sorts of viewpoints other than their
> own is an actual method.
>
> For an ez demonstration;
> Write something well informed about a subject from the opposing view of
> your own.
>
> Ya know, empathy.

Troll-feeding idiot!

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 10, 2018, 5:00:52 PM3/10/18
No, you steal because you have no money.

--
Father walks into his son's room and starts talking.
"Son, masturbating will cause you to go blind."

Checkmate

Mar 10, 2018, 6:54:37 PM3/10/18
Checkmate! In article <5aa43ffd$0$12889$e4fe...@newszilla.xs4all.nl>,
Root@Wan says...
"I don't know anything about that, and I don't give a shit." Now you
have two of the biggest problems to work on.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 10, 2018, 7:38:28 PM3/10/18
Who are you talking to?

--
Balderdash (n.), a rapidly receding hairline.

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 2:53:46 PM3/11/18
That is one motivation.

Why would someone not have enuff money in a western country ?

Shall we blame advertisement for mass indoctrination ?
(i sure do)

Or is there some mirror in which we are to blame ourselves, for buying
in to the fear of rejection.

Buy stuff, so you matter!

In the same category of people steal coz no money;
People get addicted to drugs, coz unhappy.

Coz lets face it, not enuff money to live on is due to drugs.
Including alcohol, and expensive status clothes/gadgets/cars.

Buying something far more expensive than the materials and work involved
for the status of a brand is quite the exact same thing as other
dopamine inducing activities.

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 2:54:24 PM3/11/18
Education and caring solves both those 'problems'.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 3:09:09 PM3/11/18
I'd say the mortgage or rent is what sucks all our money. It's the one thing you can't avoid paying - you can always do without some heating or food, but don't pay the mortgage and your house goes away.

--
How do they seperate the men from the boys in the Navy?
With a crowbar.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 3:09:58 PM3/11/18
You can't teach some people to be nice.

--
A father is someone who carries pictures where his money used to be.

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 3:26:55 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:55:15 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> for the status of a brand is quite the exact same thing as other
> dopamine inducing activities.

Troll-feeding asshole!

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 3:34:01 PM3/11/18
Lead by example.
of course.

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 3:41:28 PM3/11/18
Nowadays financial institutions just control way too much assets.

In the US, you could just build decent housing and decent public
transportation, while employing the most modern techniques, and make
that all self sufficient and energy neutral.

Coz you have lots of space.

No need for vertical farms, even though those can still be employed anyway.

Have all skyscrapers replace all windows with solar energy receptor
windows. (these already exist, so just cost over time)

Dig a long ass canal from the coast to inland, so water supply can be
managed. (dig many many many canals ofc)

Convince your financial institutions to apply this canals building in
other countries. (like make the sahara a totally irrigated area)

Prolly makes a profit anyway, and with actual nice farmland in desert
area's, we push forward the problems of the world by decades.

Makes more profit, so eventually, it will be profitable to just mine
asteroids, and leave natural resources on earth too expensive.

Building in space is what a natural next step is anyway, so let's make
the 1% pay for that stuff.
(by enticing them with promises of extreme wealth ofc)

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 3:48:58 PM3/11/18
Not everyone will follow.

--
Q. What's the difference between a brown-noser and a shit-head?
A. Depth perception.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 3:49:29 PM3/11/18
People shouldn't start their lives in debt (mortgage).

--
It's not what you wear. It's how you take it off.

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 4:45:10 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:42:58 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> the 1% pay for that stuff.
> (by enticing them with promises of extreme wealth ofc)
>
> It's the one

Just HOW retarded are you, you troll-feeding cunt?

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 4:46:24 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 20:35:30 +0100, Bassos wrote:

>> You can't teach some people to be nice.
>
> Lead by example.
> of course.

By the example of sick idiots like the two of you? LOL

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 5:11:35 PM3/11/18
We are creators.

Followers are ze suxxors.

IE, the reason why i do not teach you how to create efficiently

Consequences.

I am the king of alt.magick

The reason i do not rule the world ?

How does anyone with any sense of consequence would wan't to have
anything to do with that ?

wan't ?

root at wan

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 5:13:32 PM3/11/18
Should ?
May ?
Must ?

CHINESE MUSIC

"Explain this happening!"

"It must have a 'natural' cause."

"It must have a 'supernatural' cause."
} Let these two asses be set to grind corn.

May, might, must, should, probably, may be, we may safely assume, ought,
it is hardly questionable, almost certainly -- poor hacks! let them be
turned out to grass!

Proof is only possible in mathematics, and mathematics is only a matter
of arbitrary conventions.

And yet doubt is a good servant but a bad master; a perfect mistress,
but a nagging wife.

"White is white" is the lash of the overseer; "white is black" is the
watchword of the slave. The Master takes no heed.

The Chinese cannot help thinking that the octave has 5 notes.

The more necessary anything appears to my mind, the more certain it is
that I only assert a limitation.

I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank
and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 5:18:11 PM3/11/18
I cannot have a sensible conversation with you. What drugs are you inhaling?

--
Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 5:18:31 PM3/11/18
You're not right in the head.

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 5:20:34 PM3/11/18
Brave exit speech is still cowardly.

What are you so afraid of ?

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 5:21:55 PM3/11/18
What is right ?

And in the head no less.

Are you the single person who decides what is right ?

Fucktard.

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 5:23:37 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:12:42 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> We are creators.

You both are prize idiots!

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 5:26:13 PM3/11/18
Nothing, you're just not speaking intelligible English.

--
No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 5:27:09 PM3/11/18
Is English not your first language? You speak like Dr. Seuss.

--
If you feel tired, pull off at the motorway services -- Highway Code, UK.
How's that going to help?!?

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 5:51:04 PM3/11/18
While reacting to what i wrote.

Yeah fucktard.

You seem to have been reduced to incoherent mumblings.

Wait, no, not at all, you present yourself clearly for anyone to see.

Thanks mate.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 11, 2018, 5:57:46 PM3/11/18
You described yourself perfectly.

[NO CARRIER]

--
Computers are like air conditioners: They stop working when you open Windows.

Bassos

Mar 11, 2018, 6:02:16 PM3/11/18
On 11-3-2018 22:57, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 21:52:34 -0000, Bassos <Root@wan> wrote:

>>> Nothing, you're just not speaking intelligible English.
>>
>> While reacting to what i wrote.
>>
>> Yeah fucktard.
>>
>> You seem to have been reduced to incoherent mumblings.
>>
>> Wait, no, not at all, you present yourself clearly for anyone to see.
>>
>> Thanks mate.
>
> You described yourself perfectly.

What happened to you not understanding english when i write that ?

Backpeddalling noted.
(!)

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 6:15:05 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:15:02 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> Should ?
> May ?
> Must ?
>
> CHINESE MUSIC

TWO prize idiots having a "conversation"! LOL

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 6:16:34 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:23:24 +0100, Bassos, another troll-feeding idiot,
wrote:

> What is right ?
>
> And in the head no less.
>
> Are you the single person who decides what is right ?
>
> Fucktard.

Darn, it took you SOOO long until the penny dropped? Is that a Dutch thing
or what? <BG>

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 6:18:18 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:22:04 +0100, Bassos wrote:

> Brave exit speech is still cowardly.
>
> What are you so afraid of ?

The abnormal Scottish sow and attention whore FEEDS on Dutch idiots like
you!

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 6:20:00 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 22:52:34 +0100, Bassos, yet another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

> While reacting to what i wrote.
>
> Yeah fucktard.
>
> You seem to have been reduced to incoherent mumblings.
>
> Wait, no, not at all, you present yourself clearly for anyone to see.
>
> Thanks mate.

The Scottish sow NEEDS idiots like you! It's mentally challenged idiots like
you that keep him going! <BG>

Peeler

Mar 11, 2018, 6:21:46 PM3/11/18
On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 23:03:46 +0100, Bassos, yet another mentally challenged,
troll-feeding idiot, wrote:

> What happened to you not understanding english when i write that ?
>
> Backpeddalling noted.
> (!)

Your being mentally challenged certainly noted, even by the retarded
Scottish troll! <BG>

k...@notreal.com

Mar 11, 2018, 6:28:44 PM3/11/18
>I'd say the mortgage or rent is what sucks all our money. It's the one thing you can't avoid paying - you can always do without some heating or food, but don't pay the mortgage and your house goes away.

You don't have to have a mortgage or pay rent. ;-)

But why shouldn't it take money to live? Why should someone else pay
your way (it's the only other alternative).

k...@notreal.com

Mar 11, 2018, 6:31:04 PM3/11/18
Nonsense.

>Coz you have lots of space.

Which makes it even more difficult.

>No need for vertical farms, even though those can still be employed anyway.
>
>Have all skyscrapers replace all windows with solar energy receptor
>windows. (these already exist, so just cost over time)
>
>Dig a long ass canal from the coast to inland, so water supply can be
>managed. (dig many many many canals ofc)

Even up hill!

>Convince your financial institutions to apply this canals building in
>other countries. (like make the sahara a totally irrigated area)

Even up hill!

>Prolly makes a profit anyway, and with actual nice farmland in desert
>area's, we push forward the problems of the world by decades.
>
>Makes more profit, so eventually, it will be profitable to just mine
>asteroids, and leave natural resources on earth too expensive.
>
>Building in space is what a natural next step is anyway, so let's make
>the 1% pay for that stuff.

Your numbers don't add up (but why would anyone expect them to).

%

Mar 11, 2018, 6:33:40 PM3/11/18
there's lots of ways to live without money

Bassos

Mar 12, 2018, 9:33:06 AM3/12/18
Socialism + ?

> You don't have to have a mortgage or pay rent. ;-)

You can own ?

> But why shouldn't it take money to live?

Coz money is an an artificial construct ?

Did you not watch last week tonight ?

> Why should someone else pay
> your way (it's the only other alternative).

Cos acting friendly is nice.

Like i help you here to get out of your mud of eternal stench.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHIVsAtfQg&

k...@notreal.com

Mar 12, 2018, 8:07:13 PM3/12/18
On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:34:36 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>On 11-3-2018 23:28, k...@notreal.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 11 Mar 2018 19:09:07 -0000, "James Wilkinson Sword"
>> <imv...@somewear.com> wrote:

>>> I'd say the mortgage or rent is what sucks all our money. It's the one thing you can't avoid paying - you can always do without some heating or food, but don't pay the mortgage and your house goes away.
>
>Socialism + ?
>
>> You don't have to have a mortgage or pay rent. ;-)
>
>You can own ?

Yes, you can.

>> But why shouldn't it take money to live?
>
>Coz money is an an artificial construct ?

OK, it's just a placeholder for labor.

>Did you not watch last week tonight ?

No, I watched last week in real time, last week.

>> Why should someone else pay
>> your way (it's the only other alternative).
>
>Cos acting friendly is nice.

You're not my friend but you can send me all your money. I won't
mind.

>Like i help you here to get out of your mud of eternal stench.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHIVsAtfQg&

No thanks.

Bassos

Mar 14, 2018, 12:01:06 PM3/14/18
On 13-3-2018 1:07, k...@notreal.com wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Mar 2018 14:34:36 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:
>
>> On 11-3-2018 23:28, k...@notreal.com wrote:

>> Socialism + ?
>>
>>> You don't have to have a mortgage or pay rent. ;-)
>>
>> You can own ?
>
> Yes, you can.

If a pebble gets stuck on someone's boot and removed from the area you
have agreed with the government you are allowed to live on, what happened ?

If you own, what does that mean to you ?

What is this You that owns ?

What does ownership mean ?

Can you look from the viewpoint of the universe, where ownership of some
small patch of surface on some watery rock circling a mediocre star,
seems meh ?

Are you also responsible for any 'bad' things that happen to 'your' land ?

Have you removed yourself from public roads, electricity, water, food,
all those kinds of things ?

Doing those kinds of things together is far moar effective.

Thus you don't own shit.

k...@notreal.com

Mar 14, 2018, 1:26:22 PM3/14/18
On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:02:39 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>On 13-3-2018 1:07, k...@notreal.com wrote:

>>> Socialism + ?

>>> You can own ?
>>
>> Yes, you can.
>
>If a pebble gets stuck on someone's boot and removed from the area you
>have agreed with the government you are allowed to live on, what happened ?

Does anyone understand the above question? Do you?

>If you own, what does that mean to you ?

It means I own. That should be rather obvious, even to you.

>What is this You that owns ?

This "You" is me.

>What does ownership mean ?

Stupid question but that's is where you excel.

>Can you look from the viewpoint of the universe, where ownership of some
>small patch of surface on some watery rock circling a mediocre star,
>seems meh ?

OK, so you're a freeloading snowflake, living in mommy's basement. Got
it.

>Are you also responsible for any 'bad' things that happen to 'your' land ?

Certainly. I'm responsible for bad things that happen to me, too,
since I own me. I'm not your twin snowflake.

>Have you removed yourself from public roads, electricity, water, food,
>all those kinds of things ?

More stupid questions. ..but keep going. We're laughing at you.

>Doing those kinds of things together is far moar effective.

So is sex but you probably don't have any experience.

>Thus you don't own shit.

At least it's not a dumb question. Dumb as all fuck but it's not a
question.

Checkmate

Mar 14, 2018, 2:39:22 PM3/14/18
Checkmate! In article <0fmiadtr4iks47isd...@4ax.com>,
k...@notreal.com says...

> >If a pebble gets stuck on someone's boot and removed from the area you
> >have agreed with the government you are allowed to live on, what happened ?
>
> Does anyone understand the above question? Do you?

Oh, good. I was worried that it was just me who didn't understand the
question.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2018
all rights reserved

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

"There are many here among us,
who feel that life is but a joke."

Bassos

Mar 17, 2018, 10:50:51 AM3/17/18
On 14-3-2018 18:26, k...@notreal.com wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Mar 2018 17:02:39 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>>> Yes, you can.
>>
>> If a pebble gets stuck on someone's boot and removed from the area you
>> have agreed with the government you are allowed to live on, what happened ?
>
> Does anyone understand the above question? Do you?

Sure i do.

What is unclear ?

Does it have to do with the malleability of borders ?

>> If you own, what does that mean to you ?
>
> It means I own. That should be rather obvious, even to you.

You evaded the question.

What does ownership mean ?
How deep does it go ?
Who decides how deep it goes ?
How high does it go ?
Does it reach the Sun, and do you claim ownership of the sun ?

>> What is this You that owns ?
>
> This "You" is me.

What does me mean ?

This evasion stuff just means you are hasty in responding, thus you
react instead.

IN the replace every part of a car, what is the car analogy;

What is You ?

Are you your body, your brain ?

Your feelings ?

All of them ?

What does any of those words mean, to you ?
(does instead of do on purpose)

>> What does ownership mean ?
>
> Stupid question but that's is where you excel.

Evasion noted.

>> Can you look from the viewpoint of the universe, where ownership of some
>> small patch of surface on some watery rock circling a mediocre star,
>> seems meh ?
>
> OK, so you're a freeloading snowflake, living in mommy's basement. Got
> it.

Another evasion, again, so scared these crossposting fucktards.

Not even able to do a simple experiment for their own wellbeing.
(wellbeing, the stable version of goodbeing)

>> Are you also responsible for any 'bad' things that happen to 'your' land ?
>
> Certainly. I'm responsible for bad things that happen to me, too,
> since I own me. I'm not your twin snowflake.

So if you get hit by a snowflake, that is your fault ?
(hey, you brought up snowflakes, you scared evading fucktard)

>> Have you removed yourself from public roads, electricity, water, food,
>> all those kinds of things ?
>
> More stupid questions. ..but keep going. We're laughing at you.

More idiotic evading.

Yeah yeah, uncontrollable laughter, the last refuge of the eediot.

>> Doing those kinds of things together is far moar effective.
>
> So is sex but you probably don't have any experience.

Ah, fantasizing about the sex live of a magus.

Yes yes, that is far moar fantastic, than your fantasies have considered.
(horatio)

>> Thus you don't own shit.
>
> At least it's not a dumb question. Dumb as all fuck but it's not a
> question.

At least it is another evasion, coz you haz no content.

Ez win really.

Bassos

Mar 17, 2018, 10:53:27 AM3/17/18
On 14-3-2018 19:39, Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <0fmiadtr4iks47isd...@4ax.com>,
> k...@notreal.com says...
>

>>> If a pebble gets stuck on someone's boot and removed from the area you
>>> have agreed with the government you are allowed to live on, what happened ?
>>
>> Does anyone understand the above question? Do you?
>

> Oh, good. I was worried that it was just me who didn't understand the
> question.

Ya could ask about it instead of crying about your ignorance.

If by some unforeseen circumstance, what you consider your property gets
removed, what do you do ?

By citing that property is by allowance of the government, i inspired
his evasions.

Ez, right ?

Showed he is a scared little shit, who does not own anything, and talks
stupid shit on usenet.

Bassos

Mar 17, 2018, 11:52:04 AM3/17/18
On 17-3-2018 15:55, Bassos wrote:

> Ez, right ?
>
> Showed he is a scared little shit, who does not own anything, and talks
> stupid shit on usenet.

Aftermath care:

I feel you are not yet done whining, but after that you are done whining:

Ambiguous you noted.

Being okay with being a scared little shit is a step into becoming maybe
someday:

A somewhat less scared little shit.

To become a glorious divine Bull Shit, that takes work

They even named a saying after that.

k...@notreal.com

Mar 17, 2018, 8:32:31 PM3/17/18
On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:55:05 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>On 14-3-2018 19:39, Checkmate wrote:
>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>> Checkmate! In article <0fmiadtr4iks47isd...@4ax.com>,
>> k...@notreal.com says...

>>> Does anyone understand the above question? Do you?
>>

>> Oh, good. I was worried that it was just me who didn't understand the
>> question.
>
>Ya could ask about it instead of crying about your ignorance.

'tain't ignorance to question the IQ of illiterate posters.

Checkmate

Mar 17, 2018, 9:54:39 PM3/17/18
Checkmate! In article <5aad39a2$0$12893$e4fe...@newszilla.xs4all.nl>,
Root@Wan says...
Oh, NOW I get it... you're part of the kluster of ko0Ks that infest
Usenet. Carry on...

Bassos

Mar 20, 2018, 12:39:15 PM3/20/18
On 18-3-2018 1:32, k...@notreal.com wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Mar 2018 15:55:05 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:
>
>> On 14-3-2018 19:39, Checkmate wrote:
>>> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
>>> Checkmate! In article <0fmiadtr4iks47isd...@4ax.com>,
>>> k...@notreal.com says...

>>> Oh, good. I was worried that it was just me who didn't understand the
>>> question.
>>
>> Ya could ask about it instead of crying about your ignorance.
>
> 'tain't ignorance to question the IQ of illiterate posters.

Do you understand what illiterate means ?

While interacting with me through a written forum ?

Anyhoe, the question of my IQ has come up in the past, where is scored a
147 on an english test.
(i am dutch)

Since then i've been tested in a psychology university setting, and
results are as always only in SD's.
(standard deviations)

So the long term average of psychology students at the University of
Amsterdam is about 120, compared to the 100 average of any population,
yet in this case only compared to the dutch peeps.

for my results i was more than 2 SD's above the average of the psych
students of my year.

SD in IQ tests is 15 (kinda weird that it would be a number, but it
seems to work)

so my measured IQ in a week long testing barrage of 4 hour per day
sessions is above 150.

IQ tests are in general made to measure between 80 and 120
thus the questions are also made for those ranges.

IQ tests for smart people mostly measure your willingness to accept
someone else's idea.

Akin to
Jehova:
A Door
B Window
C House
D 4 fold formula that describes the manner in which creation can be seen
to occur.

Could be A, door, coz jehova's witnesses have a reputation for putting a
foot in , to prevent the door from closing, to keep talking. (think
mormons, i guess)
Could be B window, cos yhvh has two H's which are Heh, which is window
in hebrew.
Could be C house, coz Genesis starts with Beth, and thus YHVH is best
started to be described by Beth, the house, a place to create things.
Could be D coz posting in alt.magick

Depends on the intellect of the person asking the question.

In Usenet's case;

I am the smartest person in all the rooms.

Cheers mate!

k...@notreal.com

Mar 20, 2018, 8:31:31 PM3/20/18
On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:41:19 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>On 18-3-2018 1:32, k...@notreal.com wrote:

>>> Ya could ask about it instead of crying about your ignorance.
>>
>> 'tain't ignorance to question the IQ of illiterate posters.
>
>Do you understand what illiterate means ?

Obviously you don't or you wouldn't ask.

>While interacting with me through a written forum ?

It's really simple, stupid. No one can understand what you write.
Perhaps you're just drunk. Always.

>Anyhoe

OK.

>, the question of my IQ has come up in the past, where is scored a
>147 on an english test.
>(i am dutch)

OK, now you're either lying or drunk. Or both.
My, you certainly feel the need to brag about your "intelligence".
Perhaps you'd learn to write when you're sober?

Bassos

Mar 23, 2018, 12:56:03 PM3/23/18
On 21-3-2018 1:31, k...@notreal.com wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:41:19 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>> Do you understand what illiterate means ?
>
> Obviously you don't or you wouldn't ask.

While writing and reading ?

Are you just hoping this goes away ?

>> While interacting with me through a written forum ?
>
> It's really simple, stupid.

Ofc.

> No one can understand what you write.

Ofc no one can. No one is really smart.

> Perhaps you're just drunk. Always.

While pwning noobs ?

Could pwning noobs be a pasttime ?

Would you know (now) whine about past-times ?

>> Anyhoe
>
> OK.
>
>> , the question of my IQ has come up in the past, where is scored a
>> 147 on an english test.
>> (i am dutch)
>
> OK, now you're either lying or drunk. Or both.

Heh.

Lying is for peeps that lack creativity.

Sure, i can answer questions correct(ly), when i find the author
interesting.

Changing viewpoints is far moar interesting.
You asked, i answered.

Now you whine about getting an actual answer.

Flustered like a schoolgirl after hir first finger up the ass.

> Perhaps you'd learn to write when you're sober?

Nah, i learned to write and read way back when i was 4 or 5 or so.

Tada ?

k...@notreal.com

Mar 24, 2018, 11:09:03 AM3/24/18
On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:58:06 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>On 21-3-2018 1:31, k...@notreal.com wrote:
>> On Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:41:19 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:
>

>>> Do you understand what illiterate means ?
>>
>> Obviously you don't or you wouldn't ask.
>
>While writing and reading ?

Zero comprehension.

>Are you just hoping this goes away ?

You, sure, isn't everyone?

>>> While interacting with me through a written forum ?
>>
>> It's really simple, stupid.
>
>Ofc.
>
>> No one can understand what you write.
>
>Ofc no one can. No one is really smart.

Certainly not smart enough to understand the unintelligible tripe you
write.

>> Perhaps you're just drunk. Always.
>
>While pwning noobs ?

Again, you prove your room temperature IQ.

>Could pwning noobs be a pasttime ?

Would I do such a thing.

>Would you know (now) whine about past-times ?

More unintelligible tripe.

>>> Anyhoe
>>
>> OK.
>>
>>> , the question of my IQ has come up in the past, where is scored a
>>> 147 on an english test.
>>> (i am dutch)
>>
>> OK, now you're either lying or drunk. Or both.
>
>Heh.

Not really that funny.

>Lying is for peeps that lack creativity.

Wrong. Lying is for lefties.

>Sure, i can answer questions correct(ly), when i find the author
>interesting.

WTF asked you a question? Who cares about what (little) you think?

>Changing viewpoints is far moar interesting.

That's easy, when you have no brains.
No, I certainly didn't.

>Now you whine about getting an actual answer.

Lies.

>Flustered like a schoolgirl after hir first finger up the ass.

Wot a retard.

>> Perhaps you'd learn to write when you're sober?
>
>Nah, i learned to write and read way back when i was 4 or 5 or so.

And haven't learned anything but how to swill a bottle of vodka since.

>Tada ?

Bye. Don't go away mad.

Bassos

Mar 26, 2018, 3:10:44 PM3/26/18
On 24-3-2018 16:08, k...@notreal.com wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Mar 2018 17:58:06 +0100, Bassos <Root@Wan> wrote:

>>> Obviously you don't or you wouldn't ask.
>>
>> While writing and reading ?
>
> Zero comprehension.

Ah, she accepts her situation, how cute.

>> Are you just hoping this goes away ?
>
> You, sure, isn't everyone?

Not you, coz you keep reacting to that knee that just keeps jerking.

>>> It's really simple, stupid.
>>
>> Ofc.
>>
>>> No one can understand what you write.
>>
>> Ofc no one can. No one is really smart.
>
> Certainly not smart enough to understand the unintelligible tripe you
> write.

So you call me hella smart.

Yet you underestimate no one.

Akin to the monks kneeling down and praying to a stone with a large
circle inscribed.

Is nothing sacred ?

Or akin to the monk who pissed on a buddha statue, and when removed
complained; show me a place where the buddha is not, and i will piss there.

Or akin to the empty jug, the place where beauty is waiting.

I am divided for love's sake, for the chance of union.

Your cup runneth over, sometimes is just the monk teaching you a lesson
about preconceptions.

>>> Perhaps you're just drunk. Always.
>>
>> While pwning noobs ?
>
> Again, you prove your room temperature IQ.

Heh, so you deny reality and replace it with your own.

In your mind you are still revolting.

Also you hate that i am demonstrably smarter than you.

Don't hate, look from a different viewpoint.

You are someone who was dumb, erm, fearless enough to face the big bad
bassos.

Woohoo !!

>> Could pwning noobs be a pasttime ?
>
> Would I do such a thing.
>
>> Would you know (now) whine about past-times ?
>
> More unintelligible tripe.

Things going over your head several times in a row could mean i am just
as smart as claimed.

>>> OK.

>>> OK, now you're either lying or drunk. Or both.
>>
>> Heh.
>
> Not really that funny.

From your viewpoint :)

>> Lying is for peeps that lack creativity.
>
> Wrong. Lying is for lefties.

Writes the, erm, what do you call yourself ?

Right wing nutjob ?
Or is that too close to your homofobic feelingz of insecurity, coz the
USA is a gemini country,s o you all are hermafrodite in a way ?

>> Sure, i can answer questions correct(ly), when i find the author
>> interesting.
>
> WTF asked you a question? Who cares about what (little) you think?

You ?

Evidence being you writing the above.

>> Changing viewpoints is far moar interesting.
>
> That's easy, when you have no brains.

Lol, well close to lol, more like snicker.

True!

Changing viewpoints without a brain is far easier.

I did not realize you where such an etheric plane afficionado.