What is missing from this photo of cyclists?

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 27, 2022, 4:03:07 PM9/27/22

Spike

Sep 27, 2022, 6:04:20 PM9/27/22

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 5:53:04 AM9/28/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:03:07 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdr_b26XwAAtpsR?format=jpg&name=medium

The lowest head injuries in the world as well no less!

JNugent

Sep 28, 2022, 7:11:34 AM9/28/22
Fairy-cyclists are all less than 5' 3" tall?

Brian

Sep 28, 2022, 8:44:17 AM9/28/22
In the early days of military motorcycle rider dispatch riders they didn’t
wear crash helmets.
The death rate was alarmingly high. Something had to be done. Crash
helmets were introduced.
The number of injured increased dramatically.

The statistically naive wanted to withdraw the helmets. They hadn’t
realised that those now counted as injured were previously being killed.

Brian

Sep 28, 2022, 9:00:14 AM9/28/22
I met a retired A&E consultant at a dinner some time back and he was
discussing, in general terms, the main cause of serious injuries. He
described cyclists who didn’t wear helmets as ‘mobile organ donors’
although, surprisingly, he was a keen cyclist and had done the London to
Brighton ride more than once- with a helmet.

Not wearing a seat belt was another one on his list. Some of his DIY
stories were rather scary - especially a chainsaw one, especially as the
following day I was planning to attack some trees in the garden.
Fortunately, I’m careful and still have all my limbs.

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 9:23:53 AM9/28/22
On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 9:03:07 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fdr_b26XwAAtpsR?format=jpg&name=medium

"Nobody cycles in the winter anyway". :-)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FdvtyJjWQAIYGun?format=jpg&name=small

swldx...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2022, 1:15:22 PM9/28/22