Cheerless hero nr 2?

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 3:22:41 PM3/9/18
Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 9, 2018, 3:31:50 PM3/9/18
On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:22:39 -0000, <swldx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?
>
> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html

The person jailed should have been the council fuckwit installing all the speedbumps making the load become insecure. I love taking hedge clippings to my local dump and arriving with 3/4s of it missing, spread along the road approaching the skip as I go over the bumps at high speed.

--
Q: What's the difference between an Irish funeral and an Irish wedding?
A: One less drunk.

Simon Jester

Mar 9, 2018, 3:48:20 PM3/9/18
On Friday, March 9, 2018 at 8:22:41 PM UTC, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?
>

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html

If she had been riding a bicycle we would be told that cyclists need to wear helmets and a helmet would have saved her life.
If she had been riding a bicycle whilst wearing a helmet and survived we would be told the helmet saved her life and cyclists need to wear helmets.
Since she was not wearing a helmet this was obviously a cyclists fault because they don't pay 'road tax'.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 9, 2018, 4:46:08 PM3/9/18
swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
> fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
> saved *this* lady, one wonders?

I trust that you can show us his posting.
Well, can you?

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html

JNugent

Mar 9, 2018, 4:48:46 PM3/9/18
On 09/03/2018 20:22, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have saved *this* lady, one wonders?
>

> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html

Was she in danger of falling off the bike she wasn't riding along the
footway?

Mr Pounder Esquire

Mar 9, 2018, 4:49:47 PM3/9/18
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
> On Fri, 09 Mar 2018 20:22:39 -0000, <swldx...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Cheerless once danced in delight when a Hull granny was killed by a
>> fridge freezer falling off the back of a lorry. Would a helmet have
>> saved *this* lady, one wonders?
>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483487/Lorry-driver-given-4-years-causing-death-dangerous-driving.html
>
> The person jailed should have been the council fuckwit installing all
> the speedbumps making the load become insecure. I love taking hedge
> clippings to my local dump and arriving with 3/4s of it missing,
> spread along the road approaching the skip as I go over the bumps at
> high speed.

This is because you are an unemployable sponging wanker. You always have
been and you always will be.
Just fuck off and die Hucker.

Simon Jester

Mar 9, 2018, 5:38:14 PM3/9/18
Is that what you say to your, tax payer provided, mirror every day.
Admitting you have a problem is the first step to a cure.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 9, 2018, 5:54:08 PM3/9/18
Well you don't.

--
It's called "Windows XP" because its full name, "The Repair Shop and Help-Desk Full Employment Act of 2006", won't fit on the box.

James Wilkinson Sword

Mar 9, 2018, 5:54:25 PM3/9/18
The fridge freezer insurance surely paid for it?

swldx...@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2018, 6:21:23 PM3/9/18

Rob Morley

Mar 14, 2018, 4:43:42 PM3/14/18
Plus the stupid reporter doesn't know the difference between a hydraulic
breaker and a generator.