OT (I suppose): Groups

jnuge...@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2021, 12:32:16 PM11/25/21
Not being in the UK at the moment, and having only a MacBook Pro with me (no newsreader software), I decided to have a look at a few groups through Google (neé Deja).

The uk.politics.misc NG, seen at home through a killfile setting with literally hundreds of entries, is effectively unreadable, the user having to sort through thousands of those non-UK posts mentioning "Peeler", "Griks", "KKKohen", etc.

What is really needed is a kill file facility for Google Groups.

If only we knew of someone capable of writing the code for such a thing. They might be able to earn a very decent supplement to their income by selling copies.

Mr Pounder Esquire

Nov 25, 2021, 11:30:17 PM11/25/21
I seem to remember some lying twat who rides a fairy bicycle boasting about
being able to do that.
The twat who has a huge pension pot but had to sell his shithole of a house
and rent a smaller shithole in Ull.
The twat got sacked from BP for gross misconduct.

Peter Keller

Nov 26, 2021, 4:19:26 AM11/26/21

On 26/11/21 17:29, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> I seem to remember some lying twat who rides a fairy bicycle boasting about
> being able to do that.
> The twat who has a huge pension pot but had to sell his shithole of a house
> and rent a smaller shithole in Ull.
> The twat got sacked from BP for gross misconduct.

Jizz-draped semen berry extractor

GAYWAD FUCKER

swldx...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 6:22:58 AM11/26/21
On Friday, November 26, 2021 at 4:30:17 AM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

> and rent a smaller shithole in Ull.

I bought another new house in Lincolnshire.

jnuge...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2021, 11:33:00 AM11/26/21
No need to be so defensive.

Everyone understands your problems.